Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you see any pony costumes this Halloween?

Evilshy

I was at what was supposed to be a party at the local hobby shop (there were very few people there so I went to a different party), and one of the regular customers there came in with his family to see what was going on. He and his wife weren;t dressed up, but I was delighted to find out that his 3 adorable, 5-ish year old daughters were all dressed up as ponies :D

Now, I have a huge soft spot for adorable little girls (in a totally non-pedo way), and the fact that they were Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie made it even better.

I don't know the guy very well, and don't know his family at all, so I didn;t want to come up and ask if I could take a picture, but when I saw this, I couldn't resist:

post-77-0-18773900-1351804837_thumb.jpg

Clearly, someone was partying too hard. The fact that the roll of Smarties near her head totally looks like a joint doesn't help XD

• Brohoof 4

Oh, yeah, I saw one!

Me XD

I was Rainbow Dash and only one person understood it *laughs*

And that, my friends, was one of my awesome teachers :P

Everyone else thought I was a "rainbow angel" XD

That's what I get for last minute costumes!

I gave candy to a little girl who was a humanized Fluttershy. It was freezing cold here in Canada, so her nice homemade costume was covered up in layers so she could trick-or-treat without turning into ice. :blush:

Actually, I also saw a teenage guy wearing a Rainbow Dash hoodie. I wasn't sure if it was a legit costume (kind of a lazy one too) or he just likes the show and wears MLP clothing regularly. :huh: Then again, I never see any bronies in my small-ish town anyway.

Edited by Rarietty

I shit you guys not, Discord came into Food City and bought cherry bombs, toilet paper, mentos and diet cola. I don't know who that guy was, but if he sees this, I want him to know that if I weren't on duty, I probably would have kissed him.

• Brohoof 1

Well,actually, on nightmare night, I actually MET another brony that day unexpectedly. There's a violist in my orchestra and he dressed up as the 10th or 11th Doctor from Doctor Who, so I made the joke of calling him "Doctor Whooves". Apparently, he actually got the joke, and we bro-hooved. I still call him Doctor Hooves ^_^ . I was planning on sticking my head in a paper bag, for a Derpy costume, but i realized that people may not get my costume.

Sadly enough, I didn't see anybody dressed as a pony. I've seen some dressed up in school though, although not this past year. I was going to do something, but the homework from the day previous prevented me from doing anything.

No I did not. And that is a good thing.

I also think that costumes, especially children's Halloween costumes, should just be based on humanoid characters unless the character is like a monster or something.

I especially think that My Little [Friendship] Ponies should just be equines. That's why Rarity is my favorite character. Depictions of her as a human make the least sense and I've never heard Tabitha St. Germain use that exact same voice anywhere else. Do people realize the bullets this show dodged in casting someone that good (they could've just went with Tara Strong again)? Or in not casting, for example Carolyn Lawrence the Voice of Sandy Cheeks or some other similar misfire as Applejack?

Edited by GuillermoGage