Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kolth (The Most Semi-Interesting Guy in the World)

Standard User

Hi! Due to immense boredom I have decided to open this thread. No, really, it's because I'm bored. Definitely NOT because I love talking about myself. Nope. Nuh uh. Not at all.

So...uh...now I'm all self-conscious. I'll answer pretty much anything, especially if it pertains to writing. But don't let that discourage you! Come in, take a load off, say hi. I promise I won't suck out all your blood while you sleep. Or punch it out. Geez, I don't have a Sandvich on me.

And I'm gonna try this out, mainly because it has worked before for me: I'll also let characters from my writing project answer your questions if you so choose to ask them. If that doesn't make sense, just imagine one massive case of Multiple Personality Disorder. I'll add more characters to this list as they are written in... I forgot that no one has read my story. So I'll just throw my OC's into the mix! I'll use the same colors as in my signature. Y'know, to keep it from getting TOO confusing.

I'm just gonna assume that this is a good idea. If not, I'll remove it. If it works, yay I get to talk in multiple voices!

ANYWAYS. Ask away, my lovely fellow forum-ponies. Posted Image

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

WHO IS BEST PONY?!?!

Aww snap. The one question I can never answer without feeling like I cheated myself.

They all have their merits, but based just on how much I like them as a character and what-not, probably the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole. Which yes, is technically three ponies but they act as one. :P

Gasp! *waves hoof in the air* I have a question, Mister Kolth!

Why are you not writing?

Kidding. But also serious. But also joking! But seriously. O_o

Because I'm supposed to be doing homework. But homework is for squares, and I am more of a trapezoid. Honestly, I just don't have the energy for it right now, which depresses me to know end. And it depresses my characters because they feel neglected and nag me in my head all day long. :(

• Brohoof 1

Because I'm supposed to be doing homework. But homework is for squares, and I am more of a trapezoid. Honestly, I just don't have the energy for it right now, which depresses me to know end. And it depresses my characters because they feel neglected and nag me in my head all day long. :(

Ah, homework! The bane of... well, everything. I still have some Latin left, but I'm putting it off until study hall tomorrow. Because that is what I do.

Oh, poor Kolth! Morgan, stop talking in Kolth's head! Unless you are offering him a delicious array of cookies, in which case keep talking. Unless he doesn't like cookies for some unfathomable reason. Then you must hush! No bothering Kolth when he's sad!

*shakes head knowingly* Unruly characters, honestly. I don't know what to do with 'em.

Edited by With A Bang

Oh, poor Kolth! Morgan, stop talking in Kolth's head! Unless you are offering him a delicious array of cookies, in which case keep talking. Unless he doesn't like cookies for some unfathomable reason. Then you must hush! No bothering Kolth when he's sad!

*shakes head knowingly* Unruly characters, honestly. I don't know what to do with 'em.

"But if I DON'T nag him, he never gets ANYTHING done. He's just like me, he always needs a little nudge forward. Usually with a baseball bat."

Hi guys. That's Morgan. He's kind of a jerk to me in my head.

AGREED. Characters take on too much of a life of their own.

"But if I DON'T nag him, he never gets ANYTHING done. He's just like me, he always needs a little nudge forward. Usually with a baseball bat."

Hi guys. That's Morgan. He's kind of a jerk to me in my head.

AGREED. Characters take on too much of a life of their own.

But he's doing stuff! Like, important stuff for his future and silly things like that! Nudging with a baseball bat? I-I'm pretty sure that's abuse... O_o

Hello Morgan! I was reading about you before!

Characters. Wat are you doing, characters? Characters. Stahp.

"Yeah, I'm on an extra long hiatus right now until I'm written into the script again. And yeah, that's how books work. All us characters sit around in the break room until someone starts reading, then we act it out like a movie. No one ever gets hurt. Most of the time.

And the baseball bat becomes a necessary item at times!"

"Yeah, I'm on an extra long hiatus right now until I'm written into the script again. And yeah, that's how books work. All us characters sit around in the break room until someone starts reading, then we act it out like a movie. No one ever gets hurt. Most of the time.

And the baseball bat becomes a necessary item at times!"

I feel bad for all my characters who never got past a few paragraphs... Although I suppose they're entertaining themselves up there. Or... Down there? In there? I dunno, man, I dunno. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.

Yeah, suuuuuure. Just like ice cream is a necessary fuel for me to survive.

Your ice cream shop is a lot more diverse then mine!

Kolth, you've kept me up past my bedtime again. If you keep doing this I'm gonna become sleep deprived! I shall see you in the morning. Or later tomorrow. Whichever ^-^

Edited by With A Bang

Kolth, you've kept me up past my bedtime again. If you keep doing this I'm gonna become sleep deprived! I shall see you in the morning. Or later tomorrow. Whichever ^-^

'tis my job, to keep people awake with a silly Ask Me thread.

"Dude. Dude. At least walk her to her door!"

That's something you do on dates. And this is the internet. There are no doors.

"...walk her to the freakin' door."

G'night, oh one-person-apparently-interested-in-asking-me-stuff!

'tis my job, to keep people awake with a silly Ask Me thread.

"Dude. Dude. At least walk her to her door!"

That's something you do on dates. And this is the internet. There are no doors.

"...walk her to the freakin' door."

G'night, oh one-person-apparently-interested-in-asking-me-stuff!

Well, I don't know how that will pay for our wedding!

Oh, that's fine. If you really wanted, Morgan, you could walk me to the door next time.

"I don't think my writer is popular. He's actually kind of a loser. And it's only proper for a gentleman to walk a lady to the door."

...I am TOO popular. This sub-forum is just a little stagnant this time of day! Yeah, that's it. :(

"I don't think my writer is popular. He's actually kind of a loser. And it's only proper for a gentleman to walk a lady to the door."

...I am TOO popular. This sub-forum is just a little stagnant this time of day! Yeah, that's it. :(

Popularity isn't everything! I'm not too popular either. Besides, I'm not much of a lady either.

That's right, Kolth. Don't listen to Morgan!

Which is looking rather bleak at the moment. No matter. I AM only semi-interesting.

And I'm only immature half of the time! The other three-quarters I am a gentleman. Sometimes.