Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kolth (The Most Semi-Interesting Guy in the World)

Standard User

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Well, that depends...has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Aww, such fuss! You're gonna make me blush!

Don't worry, I'll get with my lawyers about a restraining order just for you right away! ;)

#1. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? Why?

"Read minds, definitely. I can know all those dirty rotten secrets in your head! Mwahaha!"

I'd read minds as well. Sure, I'd know exactly WHY people hate me, but at least I can know their deepest fear and then throw them in a pit full of said fear.

"Read minds, definitely. I can know all those dirty rotten secrets in your head! Mwahaha!"

I'd read minds as well. Sure, I'd know exactly WHY people hate me, but at least I can know their deepest fear and then throw them in a pit full of said fear.

I like the way you think!

#2. Would you rather be good looking or rich? (I don't have to choose, I'm both) ;)

Don't worry, I'll get with my lawyers about a restraining order just for you right away! ;)

J-just for me? That's so sweet! Ahem, I think I just have something in my eye...

Hey, look! Actual questions!

I like the way you think!

#2. Would you rather be good looking or rich? (I don't have to choose, I'm both) ;)

Well, if I'm rich I could buy my good looks. And anyway, I am a FIRM believer that money can buy happiness!

J-just for me? That's so sweet! Ahem, I think I just have something in my eye...

Hey, look! Actual questions!

Here's a tissue just for you.

OHMYGOSH I KNOW. Questions! I love questions. They taste like chicken.

#3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?

The leading medical research team at CalTech or some other fancy-pants school. Then, just as the plane is going down, I would say "Leading medical research team! I have the cure for the common cold! It's so simple - all you need is- " And then the plane would crash.

Ultimate troll.

• Brohoof 1

#5. Can insanity bring on more creativity?

"MysteriousMagieMare, this guy is looking at insanity in the rear-view mirror. Who else tries to throw together a story as clumsily as he does?!"

Wow. These questions are good! I'm jealous. No one thinks to ask me stuff like this... Not that I give them a chance to, but still! Nor would I come up with such good answers...

Here's a tissue just for you.

OHMYGOSH I KNOW. Questions! I love questions. They taste like chicken.

I shall keep this tissue forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. And ever.

I prefer beef-flavored questions. Either way, it's just so exciting and delicious!

• Brohoof 1

"MysteriousMagieMare, this guy is looking at insanity in the rear-view mirror. Who else tries to throw together a story as clumsily as he does?!"

So, Morgan, right? Does that mean it his insanity that is inspiring creativity, or is his creativity just an illusion and the story itself is also insane?

Wow. These questions are good! I'm jealous. No one thinks to ask me stuff like this... Not that I give them a chance to, but still! Nor would I come up with such good answers...

I can't help you with the answers, but if you had your own ask thread I would totally ask you questions too!

So, Morgan, right? Does that mean it his insanity that is inspiring creativity, or is his creativity just an illusion and the story itself is also insane?

"If he ever gets to writing more, just read it and see all the sense it doesn't make. Also, there's lots of me in it so you should definitely read it anyways."

Hey. You with the face. MAKE AN ASK THREAD. :wub:

I can't help you with the answers, but if you had your own ask thread I would totally ask you questions too!

Hey. You with the face. MAKE AN ASK THREAD. :wub:

I refuse to give into this peer pressure! I reject those common, mainstream ask threads! I am unique! And shiny.

I refuse to give into this peer pressure! I reject those common, mainstream ask threads! I am unique! And shiny.

Hey, I'm unique and shiny and glittery (not like a vampire) and looky what thread you're in. It's fun! Well, when people ask questions.

Hey, I'm unique and shiny and glittery (not like a vampire) and looky what thread you're in. It's fun! Well, when people ask questions.

If you were a shiny, glittery vampire you'd also be a mass-murderer. And I have yet to find any evidence of mass murder in any of your files.

Yes, but you are silly, silly Kolth! And silly Kolth makes mainstream things cool.

If you were a shiny, glittery vampire you'd also be a mass-murderer. And I have yet to find any evidence of mass murder in any of your files.

Yes, but you are silly, silly Kolth! And silly Kolth makes mainstream things cool.

...right...evidence...good thing I destroyed all of that.

Yup, that's me, Kolth the hipster. ;)

Destroyed evidence? I am your faithful stalker. I shall find it.

Silly Kolth the Hipster. Quite the title.

Honestly, I'd love to see how far you could stalk me online. Shouldn't be terribly hard, I would think...I did some Google searches of my real name and my username and found a LOT. :blink:

And remind me, when I donate, to make that my user title.