Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Character to play in Skyrim

MysteriousMagicMare

I love going through the game as an argonian because they look like they would be the ones that would be easily annoyed, it makes laugh thinking my character is a bitter grumpy old lizard.

My favourite race to play is Orc because I play a table top game called war hammer using orcs so it kinda fits(and now I put this here so I can post it if that's fine by you)

I'm just going to have to do one off topic reply for this and then i'm done.

WAAAGH!!! RED ONES GO FASTA!!!

Ok, i'm done, just needed to vent...

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to have to do one off topic reply for this and then i'm done.

WAAAGH!!! RED ONES GO FASTA!!!

Ok, i'm done, just needed to vent...

You Orc this is best day of my life and yes red ones do go faster and WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH *coughs*And back to he real world lets continue shall we in style

Dunmer for SURE. I have been a Dunmer as long as I have been playing Elder Scrolls, which is quite a long time. They're a great balance of magic (particularly Destruction) and marksman, and also pretty good with blade, so I tend to do ranged and sneak attacks with them.

Bit of a fangirl of them, to be quite honest. Though they look HORRIBLE in Oblivion XD

Ironically, Morrowind is my fave game out of thes series too.

I recently started a new game with a Breton since I love magic, and it's good fun. I've already bought heaps of spells :P

The problem is that I can never bring myself to make a character besides them in any of the games. I tried Argonian in Oblivion when I got it a long while back and just ended up swimming all the time XD I never did anything!

My brother made me try his Redguard once but I'm too much of a wuss to go in for close combat. He prefers the heavies, I like the quick ones. I just max out Stamina and Magic and leave Health pretty much alone and just run like hell if I can't kill something.

Edited by Petyr Baelish

I've always played as a sneaky archer. I did that in Morrowind, I did that in Oblivion and I did that in Skyrim. I enjoy sneaking around in cities assassinating people and walking around Skyrim killing mammoths with bow.

My main character in Morrowind was a lvl 50 Dark Elf Sorceror named Vexilosa who I had join House Telvanni and got a cool mushroom tower for his house. I then spent many hours with the game editor building a whole Telvanni town around my house... cause if you've played the House Telvanni quests you know that they basically don't give a flip about you, and basically force you to live in the most inhospitable region imaginable, and far away from anything resembling civilization. But I digress.

For Skyrim I have:

Ansgar Swords-Dawn; my main character, Nord heavy armor type warrior... generic but in character for the game at least.

Pimsleur Brackenwood; Breton alchemist and necromancer type, and who I did the mage college quests with

Commedus Gracchus; Imperial stealth type, did the theives guild quests

Bayetta Andrethi; female dark elf paladin/cleric type, did the Imperial Legion quests with

...and yeah I spend a LOT of time thinking up character names.

Well I have actually literally made ONLY Elves ever since I got skyrim. I mean I haven't had it a whole long time or anything, but as long as I have I've made myself a mage warrior and archer, along with 1-2 other specialized classes, ones an assassin. And I can't remember the other.

Anyways their all Elves. So like my mage is a highelf, and my Archer is a Wood elf, and my warrior is a wood elf, and my assassin is a dark elf.

I really like elfs, for whatever reason. I also love Skyrim :D I just don't get to play it much because I have it for Xbox and technically the Xbox is my brothers :/ Plus my computer sucks to much to run it lol.

Still I do love the time I get to play it, maybe I'll get an Xbox soon or something and I'll be able to play whenever I like.

I like to sometimes Roam around and do whatever, and I also like making characters for specific classes and roles and stuff and roleplaying so that I only use stuff from that role. And even sometimes role playing how that class subclass or whatever you wanna call it would act.

I've only actually beaten the game on my mage(Main story I mean) and hes level 25 I believe. The others I've spent alot more time exploring, but OMG there is so much in Skyrim, Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever run out of things to do lol.

I should probably eventually try one of the other Non Elven races, I guess I will eventually :P.

Edited by Zygen

Its been quite a while since I've played any Elder Scrolls game.

I mostly enjoy going around as either Orcs or Kajiits.

But specifically in Skyrim, I don't remember the race I chose for my main. But I did pick up an odd play style.

My method was that the best Defense is a good Offense.

I specialized in Shielding and Healing Magic.

I went through pretty much the whole game beating things to death with my shield and it was a load of fun!

I love the Kahjiit, so that is what I played. I also went the good path, and chose werewolf. heheh catdog.... Anyway I built up my archery, one-handed, sneak, heavy armor, enchanting, and blacksmithing. I am pretty much un-killable, 100% resistance to fire, shock, and ice. I also can cast resorative, and destructive magic at no cost. It's pretty nice.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Most of the times I play a Bosmer/Wood elf (also often Nord, Breton or Dunmer). But I've played each and everyone more then once. They are all rewarding in their own way. In general I'd like to favour the bow in the beginning of a playthrough.