Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming [Gaming] The Team Fortress 2 Thread

Ron Jeremy

(edited)

I got some keys and the conga yesterday. Unboxed the taunt "Spent Well Spirits," The Danger, The Arctic Researcher, and The Tipped Lid. I traded the Arctic Researcher for the scoot taunt "Battin' A Thousand" and a Festive Black Box, was that a good choice? Oh! And I crafted The Chronomancer a few days ago, so that was cool. 

Edit: Found out The Arctic Researcher is worth about 8 ref/ a key, and the black box is worth a key. So that plus the taunt means I probably got the best end of the deal. But I dont know this stuff very well so maybe I didnt. 

Edited by NormalWild

(edited)

1. Join a server with cp_orange_x3.

2. Pick sniper.

3. PROFIT <:

img-2799749-1-TQ70WYD.jpg

4. Have them think you're actually F2P by wearing a Gibus and make them mad

5. Get kicked because a skilled P2P is pro and a skilled F2P is a hacker

At least, that's what some say...

Edited by The Soldier

• 2 weeks later...

I've played the medic most of the time, mostly because (usually) no one in my team plays as him. But when someone else picks the medic, I prefer the scout or the soldier. I'm still awfull at it either way. 

I recently just bought stuff in Man Co. Shop, and now I'm a premium member, now what?

Hats. That's what.

But seriously, you can get rare cosmetic item drops now as well as the ability to craft them, and your backpack can hold up to 300 items by default. You can also trade and gift items to other players now, instead of just receiving them. Lastly, you're clear to enter any server available, rather than just being denied entry for being Free-to-Play.

Hats. That's what.

But seriously, you can get rare cosmetic item drops now as well as the ability to craft them, and your backpack can hold up to 300 items by default. You can also trade and gift items to other players now, instead of just receiving them. Lastly, you're clear to enter any server available, rather than just being denied entry for being Free-to-Play.

Oh cool...

But I don't know about TF2 economy at all. (It's look scary)

But I didn't know you had a sever? What is it?

Oh cool...

But I don't know about TF2 economy at all. (It's look scary)

But I didn't know you had a sever? What is it?

TF2's economy is run in Metal and Keys for the most part. Super-rare items have prices that go through the roof more than other games. If you'd like to get a grip on how most items are worth, I'd recommend Scrap.TF, an automated trading system that lets you trade items for other items or metal via trade bots. It's very easy to use and helps you get a grip on how expensive stuff is.

I personally don't have a server, I was referring to the fact that some servers have an option to not show up in people's server search lists, basically keeping F2Ps out. Premium players get to see every server available on their lists.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

TF2's economy is run in Metal and Keys for the most part. Super-rare items have prices that go through the roof more than other games. If you'd like to get a grip on how most items are worth, I'd recommend Scrap.TF, an automated trading system that lets you trade items for other items or metal via trade bots. It's very easy to use and helps you get a grip on how expensive stuff is.

I personally don't have a server, I was referring to the fact that some servers have an option to not show up in people's server search lists, basically keeping F2Ps out. Premium players get to see every server available on their lists.

Wow, for a TF2 website, it's sure is pony friendly and noob friendly. Edited by StarBot

I spend all my time upsetting people on idle servers with my sniping abilities or my 50.000 knife stabs

I'm surprise that you didn't get banned from the sever.

I'm surprise that you didn't get banned from the sever.

I have, I've been banned from plenty for hacking. Ït's like this on most games because I put a lot of time into perfecting my techniques and practicing. 

• Brohoof 1

This looks like fun. Does anyone know of any good brony servers?

There is the official poniverse's PoniArcade severs...

TF2 Vanilla - Map Rotation (No downloads) - play.poniarcade.com:27100

TF2 Fun - Casual Server - play.poniarcade.com:27101

I just changed my hitsound to the Imp scream from DOOM.

Why? Because since my computer sucks and it makes all the graphics very low, I made it where the game was pretty much was like an old FPS.

That's okay because I'm gettin' a newer PC that can actually play better than this one. Hopefully soon because as time goes by the game gets worse.

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone on here who plays TF2 and there name in the game Pon-3 somethig like that. we where in the same mach. my in game name is maxteen95 i was playing as heavy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...