Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Keeper [Sign-ups Closed]

BlueFlame

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry the RP hasn't gone up yet, I've been visiting family and traveling, so it won't be up until the end of thanksgiving break. Sorry! :( I just don't have time for a long post, this is the longest I can manage right now. Again, sorry.

All right, I'm back from Thanksgiving break and I've put the RP up, this is gonna be a fun RP, I hope. anyway here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/40231-the-keeper/#entry948608

Quick question. Would any of you mind if I based a fan fiction off this RP? and include your OC's dialogue and such?

• Brohoof 4

im having troble decideing how my charecter finds out hes not in his time line anymore I have an idea that he runs into a guard.

I see. I'll have something set up for you, don't worry. You are turning up on my doorstep after all.

Wohoo is it starting! Huzzah for i have returned in the nick of time!

Seriously, I'm super excited, and thanks for letting me use both my OC's <3

no prob, and I like the story developement so far even if it's just starting.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Quick question. Would any of you mind if I based a fan fiction off this RP? and include your OC's dialogue and such?

No, I wouldn't mind at all. Just as long as you give us a link or something.

I'm interested on how you're going to let all of our OC's know that they are selected by fate.

Edited by N8C8
  • Brohoof 1

OMG im frightened! save me!

Im having so much fun now! You guys are cool.

So, like, im super freaked by this necklace lol, seriously. wonder what i should doooo!?!?!?

Well, I'll take on the role of the most interesting tyrant in the world. Sign me up for King Silmor, thanks.

you are truly a master. oh my god. I submit my Quickjet to your fantastically marvelous writing. Im in a corner! I really don't wanna take the chicken way out....tell me what i should do to make it more interesting!
SkyeRibbon is stuck at the bottom of a.mountain somewhere passed out, and Jets gonna die! i have no way out lol. <3 this is a story. a good one. just give me a tiny bit of time to come up with something.

Sorry the RP hasn't gone up yet, I've been visiting family and traveling, so it won't be up until the end of thanksgiving break. Sorry! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png I just don't have time for a long post, this is the longest I can manage right now. Again, sorry.

All right, I'm back from Thanksgiving break and I've put the RP up, this is gonna be a fun RP, I hope. anyway here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/40231-the-keeper/#entry948608

Dude. Yes. go for it. Just give credit cuz i think this is a super delicious and intricate rp. wonderful.

you are truly a master. oh my god. I submit my Quickjet to your fantastically marvelous writing. Im in a corner! I really don't wanna take the chicken way out....tell me what i should do to make it more interesting! SkyeRibbon is stuck at the bottom of a.mountain somewhere passed out, and Jets gonna die! i have no way out lol. <3 this is a story. a good one. just give me a tiny bit of time to come up with something.

I had a plan sorted from the beginning. Quickjet; suspended in status. He's alive, for now. SkyeRibbon; well, let's just say she's going to be vital in my plans. There was a reason I gave her a necklace. Oh, and don't try and take it off, well, you can try but you will fail.

If you want to help, just get her to a town or city or somewhere safe. I'll take care of the rest. He he he...

• Brohoof 1

you are truly a master. oh my god. I submit my Quickjet to your fantastically marvelous writing. Im in a corner! I really don't wanna take the chicken way out....tell me what i should do to make it more interesting! SkyeRibbon is stuck at the bottom of a.mountain somewhere passed out, and Jets gonna die! i have no way out lol. <3 this is a story. a good one. just give me a tiny bit of time to come up with something.

Quickjet; suspended in status. He's alive, for now.

Whoops, I lied. Oh well.

I think a little plot twist is called for. Where are the other characters? I will need some of them sooner or later.

I had a plan sorted from the beginning. Quickjet; suspended in status. He's alive, for now. SkyeRibbon; well, let's just say she's going to be vital in my plans. There was a reason I gave her a necklace. Oh, and don't try and take it off, well, you can try but you will fail.If you want to help, just get her to a town or city or somewhere safe. I'll take care of the rest. He he he...

Oooooo i.like it. Im gonna getcha Jet! Ok thanks <3

Whoops, I lied. Oh well.I think a little plot twist is called for. Where are the other characters? I will need some of them sooner or later.

Ack no make it so it does nothing! I like ur idea better. <3

Oooooo i.like it. Im gonna getcha Jet! Ok thanks <3

Well, I think that I'll leave you under the illusion he is still alive. I couldn't help myself, especially after the song.

Well, I think that I'll leave you under the illusion he is still alive. I couldn't help myself, especially after the song.

ARRRRRG. REALLY? Ok....so can i just pop him out of nowhere???? Skye only has magic with him....I wanna use.his Jetpack. Would.it be god moving if he turned up alive.but really hurt???

ARRRRRG. REALLY? Ok....so can i just pop him out of nowhere???? Skye only has magic with him....I wanna use.his Jetpack. Would.it be god moving if he turned up alive.but really hurt???

If I wanted to just kill him I would have killed him on the spot. No, he's still alive, just bide your time.

Can I join with my OC? The image will be added soon.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/loro-r2052He's an Ore dragon and he'd be neutral at first due to a lack of knowledge about Equestria. Then, I suppose he'd side with whoever he met first! Okay, I hope there's still room for me in the role play! I'll probably need to know what's happened so far, but that should be easy enough to find out.

Edited by Silverpoint345

.....i could totally use princess and a.time traveler by now.... <3Not to be pushy yu guys are so totally swell.

I have no idea where my cherecter is XD I think the princess raned into him so im kinda waiting for her

• Brohoof 1