Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Nuzlocke Run Time - Number 2!

Pinkie D Pie

So I don't know how many people saw it, but recently I did a Pokeomon Nuzlocke run of Leafgreen, however I lost at about the 12th episode... (I think it has something to do with the fact that I knew almost nothing about that game as I have not played it in years.). Anyways I shall be doing another one, but first some basic info.

What is a Pokemon Nuzlocke run?

A pokemon nuzlocke run is when the person goes though the entire gaming catching the first pokemon they see on each route. Also if a pokemon ever faints, it is dead and can never be used again. To make things even better, the person playing will usually give nicknames to there pokemon.

That is where you will all come in. I would like to name all my Pokemon I might catch after you people on the forums, because I can't come up with more clever names, and becasue you guys are so awesome so I bet you all want to become a pokemon.

My rules are as follow for my own run:

- First pokemon found on each route, cave, or forest. That means even if a cave is mutliple floors, I can only catch one off the first floor, or whatever floor I might see the first pokemon on.

-If a pokemon faints it will be dead and will be stored in the PC.

-I will be nicknaming all the pokemon after you guys.

-There will be no duplicate pokemon caught, so say I see a pokemon on route 1, and then the same pokemon on route 2, I can only catch it if I failed to catch the one on route 1.

-No pokemon I see will count until I get pokeballs.

-There will be no using of the master ball.

-There will be no using of the Revives and Max Revives.

-I will take little special requests.

-I will be recording with live commentary.

And those are my rules, so now then what game am I doing? I will be doing this on Pokemon Pearl version, so the shinnoh region. The starter will be Turtwig and has already been decided to be named Hven.

So now who wants to signup? Don't everyone rush this thread at once because you all want to be a pokemon.

My Little Pokemons:

Hven - Turtwig - Starter

Kolith - Water Type if possible. NOT MAGIKARP!

Berry Pie - Not a fish

Celtore - Not a Bidoof(because who wants to be to HM move knower)

~Muffin of Chaos~ - Psychic, ghost, or dark

Feld0's Overlord - No magikarp, fire type possibly

N-Harmonia - Shinx if possible, eevee if not.

Kappa214 - Fire type. No Magikarp.

SBB64 - Fighting, Steel, or Electirc

Edited by Shadow Stalker

If you wouldn't mind, please make me a Water-type. That's always been my specialty is running water-types.

Also, this sounds like a fun challenge. I might try it sometime...anyway, I'll be keeping tabs on this.

Edit:

PLEASE NOT MAGIKARP PLEASE NOT MAGIKARP PLEASE NOT MAGIKARP

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

I volunteer! Make me something tough. I don't want to be a fish again. It takes too long to become a mighty fish dragon. But it's up to you really.

• Brohoof 1

I wish you the best of luck and would also like to volunteer. I really don't care what my name is attached to, but I would appreciate it if it wasn't attached to a bidoof. I tried a nuzlocke run of blue once, but I canceled it midway. I just couldn't get myself to release my awesome dodrio.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, nuzlocke? I remember my old solo run... Damn rival killed me right away, a bit rusty at my pokemon-ing. So anyways, I'd like to be a pokemon. Either a Psychic, Dark, or Ghost plz. Dont care which, as long as I don't suck.

So wait, this is really gonna be live commentary? Cool. I tried to do my Nuzlocke like that, but I had to use an emulator, and my laptop is as slow an shit. So that failed. But I think that'll be cool :D

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to be a Shinx though if that's not possible I think Bebe gives you an Eevee if you go to her house in Hearthome City. I'd really like to be an Eevee. What you evolve into is up to you as long as it's not Glaceon.

• Brohoof 1

Don't you fail me this time, Shadow. You already have one mark agaisnt ya. Don't need me haunting you anymore, now do we? ;)

One thing, though. Use my regular name instead of Hven. Not even sure how you would pronounce that. Really, its up to you as I don't fully care. Unless you just wanna go your whole adventure sounding weird. :lol:

• Brohoof 1