Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Birthday Chart

Pulcinella

March 4th? Yay! I get A Hug from Fluttershy!

That would be so awesome if I could hug her, She's my favorite pony!

But it's never going to happen, damn my life

• Brohoof 2

December 7th - Beats *Scootaloo* in a videogame

Aww man! I was one day off from being able to play video games with Pinkie Pie! That would be the best birthday ever!

Party_Cannon, why would you do this to me? :(

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

I go swimming with Cheerilee! :D I feel like she would be a good swimmer like me! I sometimes get the boring ones when I do these things, but I actually enjoy mine this time.

• Brohoof 2

I got Borrowed a CD from Pinkie Pie... What does this mean? 0_0 I'm more curious though as to what CD it is, I'm thinking it's a 10 hour loop of Yakety Sax although I still am not quite sure.

• Brohoof 1

November 8th is my birthday, and I get to read a book with Sweetie Belle. Be jealous everypony. Be very jealous.

Any hoo, nice job on this, the scenarios are cool. The only thing I could ask for is better contrast.

Edited by Dash Is Best Pony
  • Brohoof 1

A bit hard to read, but other than that it's very creative and fun to see!

I got 'Read a book with Celestia'. Feel like a boss now. :P

It's also fun looking up your friends' birthdays to see what they get. Thanks for sharing! :) I love these types of things. Their so fun to do!

• Brohoof 1

I am married to Big Macintosh... *Flips a table* 99% of the characters are female and I still end up married to a male. what the buck?

• Brohoof 2

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

, you're the best sis ever. You did the whole "handcuffed to Octavia thing just for me, huh? You're so awesome, I love you so much! #sisterly wub#

Yup. Did it just for you! I'm not sure how our bro would react to getting a hug from Colgate, though. I wish that I hadn't made the mane six the first ones, however, then I could have gotten a hug from Pinkie!

Looks like I gotta read a book with Scootaloo.

That is not too bad, but I bet she will make me read a Autobiography by Rainbow Dash.

Edited by DJ-Shy3
  • Brohoof 1

Lyra is my favourite pony, and I love da hugz :3

The only thing I dislike about my birthday is that in other scenarios, Fluttershy ties me to a bed, and Shining Armour kisses me. My worst, though, is being moonstuck with an incredulously annoying Pinkie...

April 14th, so I get to hang out with Derpy. Figures that I'd be forced to interact with a mongoloid. Not my first choice, but I suppose hanging out with any pony would be better than anything on this stupid earth.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...