Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Birthday Chart

Pulcinella

This took a lot of work, time, and brainpower, but I finally got around to making a birthday chart.

post-4258-0-98631000-1352953507_thumb.png

TO USE: Find your birth month, that's the scenario. Use your birthdate to complete the scenario. For example, my birthday is March 20th, so my scenario is "Get A Hug From Cadence" Get it? Try it out- it's quite fun.

post-4258-0-98631000-1352953507_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

My birthdays April 13th... Soo I get to hang out with carrot top. Well I'm not sure how I feel about that, but considering I get to spend time with any pony at all I'm quite overjoyed. My feeling specificly towards carrot top are pretty netural though.

Just in time for my birthday.

I think by tomorrow I will be reading a Book with Daring Do, after an awesome archeological almost deadly adventure

Thanx @,For my very first present this year

• Brohoof 3

March 4th. Get a hug from Fluttershy.

I am all ridiculous kinds of okay with this. Jealous? Heck yeah you are. I GET TO HUG FLUTTERSHY. ;)

OMG You GET TO HUG FLUTTERSHY

Kolth I am jelly on all kinds of levels... ragh... Darn you and your birthdate :P

I'm going to go morn the fact I don't have a march 4th birthday.

Joking.. But i'm still jealous :(.

• Brohoof 1

My birthday is February 23rd so I'm hoofcuffed to... King Sombra...darnit. Well at least it's not....actually there is no optimistic way to look at this, I would have rather been hoofcuffed to Discord or Chrysalis... :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Last time I did one these, it turned out... :ph34r: awkward, to say the least. Hopefully this time it'll be better! :D

OK, let's see, July 23...

Autobiography is written by...

:blink: ...

King Sombra?

Posted Image

Well... that sucks. :unsure:

I don't feel very comfortable with that. IDK, I have a sneaking suspicion that the bucker would try to paint me as some sort of diabolical megalomaniac. Why do I feel that way? Because I'm sure that's how he'd write any other pony's autobiography as well! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

August 8 - I get to attend the Great Galloping Gala with Sweetie Belle.....

.....Uh, erm, yeah, this is the worst birthday ever lol. I must go back in time and make my parents conceive me on the date I get to hug Rainbow Dash.

August 11th: Apparently I'm Big Macintosh's date to the Grand Galloping Gala.

And I am fine with this. Though I don't think Big Macintosh is the kind of pony to attend the Gala.

• Brohoof 2

I'm... getting married to Cheerilee. Good thing that thing between her and Big Macintosh is over and they never really had feelings for each other.

We better start planning now. At least she already has her dress. I'm so nervous... :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I read a book with Big Macintosh........

%20http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/A_Easier_Ending/gifs/goddammit.gif%20

THE IRONY IS KILLING ME! :angry: :angry:

My brother is a lucky one, gets to get a hug from Fluttershy......DAMN!! WHY GOD WHY?!

OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! :o YES, YES, IN SO MANY WAYS YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! B) Forgive me if I seem to be reveling in your misery just a little too much, the irony is simply killing me!!!!!!!!! ^_^ It's like Party_Cannon just knew, subconsciously, what would rustle your jimmies the most, without even ever having met you! My friend, I think we have just witnessed one of those surreal moments that can only be explained by inter-dimensional travel or a tear in the space-time continuum! :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I read a book with Big Macintosh........

Posted Image

THE IRONY IS KILLING ME! :angry: :angry:

My brother is a lucky one, gets to get a hug from Fluttershy......DAMN!! WHY GOD WHY?!

November the eleventh. That is the exact same one I got... I don't even want to read books with someone else. It's not a group activity!
  • Brohoof 3

. BAHAHAHAHA. I beat a video game with Rarity. I have done these things a couple times and I love it each time I do it. The one thing I may suggest is putting the dates and days into more of a list, they look kinda scrambled. Edit. I just looked these up on google. There was one where I got Celestia's cutie mark hahaha. And there was one where I spend my last day of life with pinkie pie... I dont know weather to go WOO HOO or Oh no.

Edited by Miss Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 3

Just...just a little bit there. A tiny bit...

%20http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2yu3sw37748.gif%20

We will never speak of this to anyone ever. This never happened....understood?! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

Of course it didn't!

Just like Sombra didn't go and write an autobiography about me portraying me as a psychopathic super villain out to sully the good name of muffins so that cupcakes might reign supreme ( http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png yeah, the mother bucker did... I don't want to talk about it :( )!!!!!!

Want a muffin? B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow, mine’s actually awesome. I beat a video game with Daring Doo. I’m pretty sure she had some ruin or dungeon to be exploring instead though. :P

Edited by Flying Whales
  • Brohoof 1

Well, apparently I'm getting married to Vinyl Scratch! You jelly?

That would sure be interesting, her wild partying personality, with my shy introverted personality.

• Brohoof 2

I'll be reading a book with Luna.....HELL YEAH, reading with a princess, AND USING THE DAMN ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE AS WE READ ALONG.

• Brohoof 3