mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

8/10

I like the character herself, I like the smoke effect a lot. It so smooth and live, Perhaps just a little too much purple going on there, its all a little samey but it dosen't stand out so bad that I would say it totally desecrates the picture. Some shadowing going on, nice eyes. Lack of a background though is bad. If you cut out her smoking face and use that as a portrait along with a interesting background it would make a wicked avatar. 

• Brohoof 1

A Head Butt is just a more confrontational meeting of the minds.

8/10

What is it?

Signature to come soon. I think. Yeah. Once I think up a nice one. Or when someone makes one for me. Damn it. I need more time to draw and animate poni. >_<

"Its the god of knowledge being traumatized by all the forbidden secrets he has for he know the suffering of all and everything both in future, past and present and because of that the world is a blur of confusing mixed lines, haunted by the screams of other to save them but is unable to bless them with the answers to rescue themselves due to a lack of a mouth."-me a few pages back.

My previous avatar was the same guy but more clear and actually drawn

9/10 nice war gear actually, he looks cool. But it lacks any sort of background.

A Head Butt is just a more confrontational meeting of the minds.

sooooooooo purty :'D

10/10

its sorta shipping, but the cute kind i can tolerate :3

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

aNSgamg.png

*Click the picture to join the Nega-Bronies!*

"Every cloud has a silver lining" *except for the mushroom-shaped ones which have a lining of Caesium-127, Strontium-90 and other radioactive isotopes.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/krazie-taco-r3366