Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were locked in a room with your favorite pony?

Silver Bells

I'd freak out at first, seeing as you know, there's a FREAKING pink pony creature standing beside/in front/wherever she is. After getting my shit together I'd calm down and try to analyze the situation, as well as ask Pinkie Pie the elementary questions: How did you get here, why am i here, how do we get out, and can i come back to Ponyville with you? xD Hehe, seeing as it's Pinkie Pie tough i probably wouldn't have gotten a clever answer, I'd just try to escape the room since i didn't wanna end up having to eat Pinkie to survive 8D

Welll......Trapped in a room with The Fluttershy.  I want to be friendly after we get out. .....

Todae, we study the wild Flutticus Timiditus in a monitored fucility. Even in such a controlled area I must approach slowly and cautiously so as not to startle this magnificent beast. I approach. It looks this way. FREEZE. I think it noticed me. It steps back slowly. Now may be the best time to take a photo of such an amazing pose. ............... FLASH! .... Damn, there goes another one....

Or I would just walk up and hope I don't overpower the conversation.

Together with derpy? Could be either of two things:

1. We'd be talking to pass time, and I would ask her all sorts of things, links how she feels about her reputation as a klutz, hugging her as we talk about her feelings :3

2. Ask her to sit down gently, and let her crash open the door accidentally in the process:')

Derpy would likely kill you, say "I just don't know what went wrong", and then bake you into Slypher-muffins. Which she would then proceed to eat.

Well if I were locked in a room with Pinkie I suppose I would try and have a conversation with her? lol. Maybe scream for someone to rescue us too XD
No matter what the conditions being locked in a room doesn't sound too fun XD

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm locked in a room with applejack?

Fricken...AWESOME!!!!!! I would like be so happy my head would feel like it would EXPLODE!!!! Considering I'm a lot like her we would get along well :)

(edited)

If I was locked in a room with Derpy, I'd probably have to crash proof the entire room before doing anything else, pick up anything that could be tripped over, child proof all the locks, shut off the electricity just in case, remove all mirrors from the walls in case they got smashed... hide all the muffins... Clean up any spills on the floor,  and then....

Turn to her and say "Ok the room is now Mikestar proof, better take care of your end of it now. Then we'll both be safe!"

Edited by Mikestar

Well if I were locked in a room with Pinkie I suppose I would try and have a conversation with her? lol. Maybe scream for someone to rescue us too XD No matter what the conditions being locked in a room doesn't sound too fun XD

I suppose I'm going by your icon alone here... but why would you just call some one on your communicator and say "Number 1, two to beam out, and have earl grey tea waiting. Picard out!"

I'd probably scream to death of Dashie's cuteness and how the heck did she get in my room. Anyway, having anypony in my room will make me go all crazy and eager to show everypony that there is ponies in this world.

Fluttershy, well ... I wont do much because I'd probably die from a heart attack first, due to the overload of cuteness.

If I do survive the overload then...

I'd cuddle... until my heart attack comes back. 

Then Fluttershy would have to break out and call for help, because my heart failed a few minutes ago.

I'd be fine stuck in a room with Luna. Luna would probably try to kill be at first, as she's a bit overprotective of her subjects, but we'd probably get along fine if I manage to survive.

Hello!

I would snuggle her, cuddle her, hug her until my bones rot. Sigh... I can only wish for such a thing... :( Ponies, why you no real? :( Oh... Dreams to come true!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well, the room wouldn't be locked for long.  The Royal Canterlot Voice can bring down whatever doors it wants to.  And then we would be free.  And I could continue living my life.  As a pony, since this is obviously the case here.

Edit:  Yes, I am talking about the most glorious Lunar Princess of the Night, and Guardian of Dreams.

Edited by BroWhovian TestSubject

If I was locked in a room with Twilight Sparkle.......

I'd probably be having a mental breakdown because logic has just been defied XD

The mental breakdown would probably prevent me from doing any further acts :I

Locked in a room with.. P..pp...pp. PRINCESS LUNA!?

Omg, I would hug her, hug hug hug! 

Well that else to do with her in a locked room.. Let her use magic and get out? :P

Well, If I was stuck in a locked room with Twilight, she could simply teleport us both out of there, couldn't she? Well, that is, unless her magic doesn't work in this world. If it didn't then I'd just have to spend some time explaining to her how physics in this world work. ^_^

Genuinely not sure what I'd do with Scootaloo. Probably try to get a fun conversation going, or a fun little game. There's only so many things you can do with a talking pegasus filly locked into a room with you :P

Nice topic! I'm surprised I haven't seen a lot more romantic replies, considering that human beings are responding to this. I hope.

If I were locked in a room with Derpy, I'd back away and ask her to knock nice and softly on the door.

well it depends on which pony. Derpy, Rainbow Dash, Trixie, Fluttershy, or Applejack?

Derpy: i would probably go all fanboy for a few minutes, then make muffins for her and hug her

RD: again fanboy, then i would just talk to her and maybe give her a hug......or a kiss

Trixie: ask her to be my friend and ask her to try and be a bit nicer

Fluttershy: hug and talk about animals mostly

AJ: hug plane and simple

Being locked in a room with Scootaloo?

Hmm. Help her get her cutie mark by PARTYING :D 

I'd also try my hardest to be her role model :3

"I'm gonna try to explain this... It's a little sophisticated and weird. You might not under.... WHO WROTE THIS SCRIPT?!"

"Right the really tricky thing is... I'll...

Talk and

Talk and

Talk ect."