Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Vending Machine.

Loriem

I hope you and Discord will enjoy watching and filming this resulting catastrophe, because you get:

A herd of Cadances on unicycles, all of them dressed as clowns and Riku (I don't know who he/she is), who are out to ship every single pony that they see

A herd of alicorn Shining Armors, decked fully in armor, who eat every last porcelain plate, vase, and corndog they find

A flock of alicorn Twilights who think like ducks, and tear the very fabric of reality apart

A flock of Flash Sentries that can cause the greatest storm when they are together

A bigger pigeon flock of Skylas and Flurry Hearts for all the Cadances and Shining Armors to adopt -- maybe you can use them to distract the Princesses and Princes of Love, if you see them coming for you!

I capture one of each (including one Skyla, and one Flurry Heart), and throw them into the Machine, with six McFlurries for each of them to use.

Who's Skyla? anyways, flurry heart pops out.

I insert my riku plushie :)

Princess Skyla was an alicorn in the "So Soft Newborns" toys (an official product), but she did not become canon.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

• 3 weeks later...