Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is your washing machine/dryer door?

DubWolf

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Both my washing machine and dryer have their doors on the front. I don't think I've ever seen the ones that open on the top in the UK. :confused:

yeah, those ones seem so inconvenient, you'd need to pull them out to the middle of your kitchen and lift the washing bin too much when you can just pour the wasbing bin on the floor and shove it in rhe front

(edited)
3 hours ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

on the front?

because where else could it go?

On top, of course :wacko: .

@Splashee®

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

In the front, a round hatch that opens, and you throw the dirty clothes into

You throw clothes into them :huh: ?

Edited by WWolf

20 hours ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

What are dryer sheets?

Instead of using a liquid fabric softener in the washing machine, I use a dryer sheet. It's a small sheet of flimsy fabric about the size of a facial tissue, that is treated with the softener. You just toss one (I use two!) in the dryer with the damp clothes. 

The are popular in the United States. I have no idea if they have them in other countries.

Mask_Group_97_2x.png

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

My washing machine opens on top but the dryer door is in front. It would be too difficult to crawl inside the dryer for a fun little spin if I had to climb up on top.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Here's a new question.

Liquid softener, or dryer sheets?

(I use dryer sheets!)

I use dryer sheets; lavender scent.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Instead of using a liquid fabric softener in the washing machine, I use a dryer sheet. It's a small sheet of flimsy fabric about the size of a facial tissue, that is treated with the softener. You just toss one (I use two!) in the dryer with the damp clothes. 

The are popular in the United States. I have no idea if they have them in other countries.

Mask_Group_97_2x.png

ah, it kinda reminds me of those sheets you put in for to make sure colors dont run

they only make liquid softener (and make liquid and powdered washing powder)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

They're both on the front. I don't think there are top loading dryers and front loading washers save a ton of water but they're a bit more expensive.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Here's a new question.

(I use dryer sheets!)

Sheets. I've never used the liquid. I usually just grab what's cheapest. The bulk ones from Costco are great.

Edited by Fluttershutter

2 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

They're both on the front. I don't think there are top loading dryers and front loading washers save a ton of water but they're a bit more expensive.

Sheets. I've never used the liquid. I usually just grab what's cheapest. The bulk ones from Costco are great.

I just bought Shoprite brand "Mountain Fresh" dryer sheets today. Forty sheets for $1.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/22/2020 at 2:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Here's a new question.

(I use dryer sheets!)

I use dryer sheets, just one though.  "mountain scent" whatever that means, just don't prefer the lavender scented ones or anything floral.