Human Pinkie Pie

Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™

I think you did really great! Better than anything I could ever draw. If that's bad, I want to see what good is! Good job! :brohoofed:

• Brohoof 1

"I keep the walking on the right side, but I won't judge the next who handles walking on the wrong. 'Cause that's how he wants to be. No difference, see."

I think you did really great! Better than anything I could ever draw. If that's bad, I want to see what good is! Good job! :brohoofed:

Thank you very much :) I appreciate it, I have never done humanized ponies before xD Well no that I thnk about it I have never really drawn humans before lol
  • Brohoof 1

Haha This is great. I love to see how other people would veiw a pony as humans. :D I think you definantely nailed pinkies crazyness :blink: I have drawn ponies but I don't think I could humanize one it would take more skill than I have so good job.

• Brohoof 1

Looking good, only a few minor nitpicks.

Her right wrist is a tad too thin, her neck a bit too thick (partly due to perspective, there should be a clearer division between the body and her left upper arm and her left eyelid should curve down near the outline of her head.

Got any more planned?

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

After careful consideration and review of you artwork, I have concluded its rather good. In fact, its really good. This artwork is Obsidian Winter approved!!!!! (Not that it means much....<.<))

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today