Phrases  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Best over used catch phrase?

• 20% cooler
    • 20% cooler
    • 20% cooler
    • 20% cooler
    • 20% cooler

gona start by saying rainbow dash is my Favorite pony BUT 20% freaking cooler I dont even know why that became so popular it totally slipped past me the first time I watched that episode. Then for no reason every one decided it would be rds catch phrase witch considering shes only said it once its a bit stupid.

I agree, the whole '20% cooler' thing is a tiny bit overused.....It's still brilliant though.

But I think you should add Pinkie's 'Eternal Chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys, CHOCOLATE RAIN!'

Have you seen 90% of the DA signatures at the moment? ^-^

gona start by saying rainbow dash is my Favorite pony BUT 20% freaking cooler I dont even know why that became so popular it totally slipped past me the first time I watched that episode. Then for no reason every one decided it would be rds catch phrase witch considering shes only said it once its a bit stupid.

Well DUH! its the first piece of evidence suggesting rainbow dash isn't thick, and can use percentages for real situations.

You should have specified MLP in the thread title, because as soon as I read the title I instantly thought,

"CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!"

This concludes my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Well DUH! its the first piece of evidence suggesting rainbow dash isn't thick, and can use percentages for real situations.

Not really she said 20% cooler wtf dose that even mean I could say Im 32% more bored them someone else, its using a percentage but it still doesn't make sense.

"yeah yeah what fun is there in making sense"

The catch phrase is fun, until it gets a little annoying.. trust me, I enjoy my brony phrases as much as the next brony, but... it does not have to be thrown into every sentence.

It especially annoys me that Rainbow Dash has only said it one time in the entire show, (Agreeing with MycarhasaMoustache about how everyone thinks it is her catch phrase all of a sudden.) and the first time I watched that episode I did not even hear her say that...

Still.. it is always fun to see once and a while. ...

I for one can't believe that 20% cooler only has 3 votes, nor can I believe that 20% cooler has 5 votes of all things!!! Not really surprised though to see that 20% cooler has 7 votes; saw that one coming even before I voted.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

What over used catch phrase from MLP is the best? I have a fine selection of phrases used in this poll.

I know were my vote is going..

I don't know...I think this post would be about 20% cooler if we had other options added to the poll. Because options make things 20% cooler....right? RIGHT?

Oh hey! I'm a Parasprite rank now....whhheeeeeeee!!!

20% cooler is 20% cooler than 20% cooler, but 20% lamer than 20% cooler. Taking under consideration that 20% cooler is in fact 20% cooler than 20% cooler, I went with 20% cooler.

Number 4.  

Because it's 20% cooler than the rest.

It's not overused :P

Edited by RainbowTheNinja
  • Brohoof 1

There seems to be some kind of mistake.  I did not see "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!" anywhere in the selections. 

I'm sure it was just a minor oversight.  I will return and vote when this has been taken care of.  ;)