Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggestion for the "Recent blog entries" thing

Champion RD92

You know how on the "recent status updates" thing, at the bottom you can click on "all status updates"?

Is there a way the forums could also make it so we could have a link to "all recent blog entries" so that way people can see all the recent blog entries instead of only being able to see the 5 most recent ones?

• Brohoof 6

Though it is possible to get all the latests blogs (click community -> blogs -> dashboard tab) there some usabily "disadvantage" since you have to click 2 or 3 times to get the latest blogs. Let's face it, we like to click at less as possible, so I support you with this implementation request, specially since it's the new fashion to spam blogs lately.

• Brohoof 4

Though it is possible to get all the latests blogs (click community -> blogs -> dashboard tab) there some usabily "disadvantage" since you have to click 2 or 3 times to get the latest blogs. Let's face it, we like to click at less as possible, so I support you with this implementation request, specially since it's the new fashion to spam blogs lately.

I had no idea you could even do that. But yeah, people seem to be spamming the blog entries lately; that's the main reason I suggested this.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1