Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want for This Holiday Season?

Shift

I'm basically a little kid at heart, I know.

So what is your big holiday wish for the holidays? Let's face it, we all want SOMETHING for Christmas/Hannukah/Whatever.  For me I want a Xbox 360, or some money so I can buy a T-Shirt from Hot Topic.

• Brohoof 1

I asked for a HD Hero camera. My parents are also getting me a pair of Siberia v2's, which I was actually planning to buy myself. As for the rest, I don't really care. I just hope my parents didn't buy me any pony stuff. Sure, it would be cool to get some MLP swag (and it's not as if they don't know I'm a Brony), but it's still awkward getting that kind of thing from your parents.

My parents never spoil what they get me for Christmas, but I have asked for a scarf and a 3DS if they can afford it (I only want it for Colors! 3D, but still). My friend is getting me an AJ keychain since none of his other brony friends want it, plus another pony-related thing.

Tis the season.

Well, I'm pretty sure my friend (hi NeonDinosGoMeow) is getting me my dream Derpy mailbag. :D

I've asked my parents for MLP swag (namely "not-as-girly" stuff like a Doctor Whooves shirt. Ooh, my mom thought my Lyra shirt was the most feminine thing ever...), a couple new games, and a capture card so my friend (hi NeonDinosGoMeow) and I can do some Let's Plays. 

I'm asking for 2 or 3 video games (Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3, mainly) and some stuff for my music, like an iHome, some new headphones, and an album or two.

Not much, but I'd really appreciate it if I got it.

An HD PVR....that is all (maybe a scanner for my drawings)

if anyone can get me that for christmas (or my birthday 4 days after that) Your are forever in my debt (likelyhood of recieving those gifts: 0% )

i just asked for essencials. phone card, some cash for a rifle bipod and a welovefine shirt. i never ask for much though since i buy whatever i need during the year. you could say im difficult to shop for. 

Microsoft Points

Year of Xbox Live

Assassins Creed 3

Xbox Play and Charge Kit(s)

Skyrim

Portal 2

This is my Christmas list.

I don't expect to get it all but that's why it's a list.

I mainly want the Xbox Live and Skyrim.

World peace

Ending world hunger

Ending racism and imperialism

Nah, I'm just bucking with you.What I want for xmas:

-To spend it in some nice city with and going on a shopping spree

-Buying dozens of video games during winter sale

-half a dozen art programs with some new hardware

-push some Christmas products and make a decent profit

-possibly doing charity for the first time ever and posting it on youtube to boost my rep

I get gifts on St. Nicholas Day which is on December 6th so my gift giving season is already over. I got The Discarded Image: An Introduction to Medieval and Renaissance Literature by C.S. Lewis. It is awesome

I'd like vouchers to my favorite clothing stores. Dem dresses I could buy...  :ph34r: Other than that, I really don't know. Maybe money, since my parents can't order from Amazon and most books I want I can only get from there.

What I want the most is my exam period to be erased even before it starts, though...  :(

Microsoft Points
Year of Xbox Live
Assassins Creed 3
Xbox Play and Charge Kit(s)
Skyrim
Portal 2
This is my Christmas list.
I don't expect to get it all but that's why it's a list.
I mainly want the Xbox Live and Skyrim.

I'll give you 100 microsoft points :D

can be useful for something, that is if it's alright with you.

if it is alright, then I'll purchase it, and give you the code on christmas eve.

I really want a hard drive. My computer has so much crap on it, but yet, I need all that stuff somewhere. They're actually selling them for 10% off. :D

Actually, I just want to be surprised. I haven't had a Christmas where I didn't know exactly what I was getting since 2006.

Of course, I really want an oboe. But, I want to buy one myself. It's only fair.

Other things are a fancy camera and a nice graphics/video card. I got into photographing my instruments over the summer and I quickly realized how much my camera pales in comparison to the rest. I still took some pretty nice photos, if you ask me. But even my mom's relatively cheap modern camera blows it out of the water. As for the graphics/video card - I'm playing on an integrated one. I only play The Sims 3, but I've heard horror stories of it frying graphics cards and ultimately the whole computer. o_O Plus, I'd love to get rid of that lag, I know my computer is pretty good everywhere else.

There also are a couple of games, I want. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to easily get them with my Christmas/birthday money (and have a bit more left - for clothes! ^_^), since my mom allowed me to buy Paper Mario 3DS last night with a store discount I got.

There are many non-object things I'd love:

-A return to a normal life.

-Acceptance from my family, and one of my friends

-A girlfriend

But it'd probably take a God existing for any of those to happen, especially that first one.

Edited by Envy

A couple video games.  I really want Empire: Total War.  And Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.  Also, I'd like an Opeth t-shirt, and a Rainbow Dash t-shirt.  

Oh, and a special somepony girlfriend would be nice.  

I don't really know what I want.  Maybe Angry Birds for me 3DS.  I like a WiiU but pikimin 3 not out yet so there no point.  Money be nice to so I can buy my own things and preorder GTA V.

I'll give you 100 microsoft points :D

can be useful for something, that is if it's alright with you.

if it is alright, then I'll purchase it, and give you the code on christmas eve.

You don't have to but thanks for the offer anyways :3

Usually when people get me something and I can't for certain get them something back I end up feeling like shit and that's the reason I can not accept your offer.

Also Something I would really like, as the others said, is a special somepony, but that is nigh impossible for me and would take 7.38 miracles or about $600000 at Vegas :/

I'm too afraid to ask for another MLP T-shirt. I am basically too afraid to ask for any paticular thing. I got my Christmas and Birthday both this month and whenever someone asks me what I want for Birthday or Christmas I always say the same thing. "Maybe a few Gift cards for Amazon , Best Buy, or Stub hub." There is really nothing that I truly want that I can't buy myself so as long as I get some gift cards for places I enjoy to shop I am a very happy camper. I will buy my MLP shirts myself seeing my parents will never fully "Approve"of me watching it.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly