MLP Theme Music

ANGEL33

When is an original soundtrack going to be released!? The show has so much merch coming out it is simply amazing it is taking so long. Perhaps they are fine tuning it as we speak. OoOoOo

Thanks for putting it there for others to have for the time being though!

• Brohoof 2

Yeah theres quite alot of songs in the song, I'm actually surprised no soundtrack has come out yet.

And also, is it just me or is the theme song extended version actually really awesome? Like the intro version sounds kinda sounds girly(Although I still like it) but the extended version is just like 20% cooler :D.

Anyways thank for these!

• 4 months later...

Any new info on the soundtrack thing? I'm surprised, too, that this hasn't been done, since the music is so awesome.

I've seen there is a petition mentioned here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/672-mlpfim-background-music-rips/page-2?hl=original+soundtrack#entry263818

but that seems to be all.

Is it maybe a cold, hard business decision that it's not worth doing for some weird reason?

You know, a bit like FOX cancelling Firefly.

>that confusing feeling when you listen to the whole version

>other than "My Little Pony~" being sung, not a single piece of the lyrics are in the supposed full version

....I don't get it.

I'd kill for an mlp soundtrack. The music was one of the reasons why I decided to watch the show. (My friend linked me Smile Smile Smile and I found it undeniably catchy.) But yeah, I'd totally buy the soundtrack :D