Human Wonderbolts Academy Art Thread - STABLE THREAD!

Motion Spark

(edited)

I wanted her coloring to be more anime-looking but I couldn't do it ;_;

The colouring is fine, but the poor girls seems to have broken her spine and dislocated a shoulder blink.png

The mouth seems a bit off center too.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

The colouring is fine, but the poor girls seems to have broken her spine and dislocated a shoulder blink.png

The mouth seems a bit off center too.

it was kind of tricky to use the brush that I was using to make the outline, and I agree about the shoulder, her spine seems fine to me, she's bending her hip a bit to the left. 

the mouth is fine, she is side smirking, it's often seen in anime and cartoon, how come you haven't seen that side mouth before?

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

her spine seems fine to me, she's bending her hip a bit to the left. the mouth is fine, she is side smirking, it's often seen in anime and cartoon, how come you haven't seen that side mouth before?

Sorry, but if your spine looks like this from a near-front perspective:

post-3492-0-38345500-1364877015_thumb.png

you got no business playing ball.

Also, unless you're pursing your lips, your mouth will always extend ast both nostrisly, no matter how hard you smirk.

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

(edited)

attachicon.gifimg-1329842-1-human_rainbow_dash___human_wonderbolts_academy_by_kyle23emma-d604vg4.png

Also, unless you're pursing your lips, your mouth will always extend ast both nostrisly, no matter how hard you smirk.

Silverwisp, do you forget that she is actually a cartoon, she doesn't need to be 100% human, the anatomy in my opinion is accurate enough, yeah, you right on the spine, but honestly it doesn't look THAT off, because she's cartoony, with a kind of realistic body. There's no use in comparing her to a human, it would be a disaster!

Edited by Sparkity

and voilá! actually I did sketch this Rainbow Dash a while ago but never finished, so today I wanted to do something different with her and try some new techniques!

img-1329842-1-human_rainbow_dash___human

(Drools)

Another excellent addition to the collection :). This idea seems to have really taken off. I look forward to any future pictures you may create :)

• Brohoof 1

(Drools)

Another excellent addition to the collection smile.png. This idea seems to have really taken off. I look forward to any future pictures you may create smile.png

thanks for the support and the drooling xD

yeah, I want to continue with this, I even would like to make a comic about it, time will tell :)

• Brohoof 1

and voilá! actually I did sketch this Rainbow Dash a while ago but never finished, so today I wanted to do something different with her and try some new techniques!

img-1329842-1-human_rainbow_dash___human

This looks phenomenal!!  I really like the color palette you chose for the image, really works well!  Interesting texturing on the background as well :)  Rainbow looks quite Dashing if you will!

attachicon.gifimg-1329842-1-human_rainbow_dash___human_wonderbolts_academy_by_kyle23emma-d604vg4.png

@Silverwisp, I have to say I disagree with you on the spine.  Though I am male (so arguably less flexible than a female), I can still contort my spine to angles more radical than this one...  And I don't have any spinal issues or anything :P

About the mouth, I can see more where you're coming from on this one, but the nature of cartooning is exaggeration and disproportionality.  Therefore, again, I don't think that point is valid.  Though I think I too would prefer it a little bit further left (though only a very very small touch...)

• Brohoof 1

post-5664-0-12428500-1342244318.png

PM me when you're bored!! I always love meeting new ponies ;)

• 2 weeks later...

These turned out really good, and I especially like how Rainbow Dash and Cloud Chaser turned out. The shading and the highlights are pretty fantastic.

VHerT66.png

If this is Milky Way, then why isn't he a woman and why are their no boobs?

The hairstyle of his looks a little similar to yours. tongue.png

But it's pretty good.

actually Milky Way is this stallion...

Imagegagvsts.jpg

he was named that by the fandom BEFORE that weird mare with ....crotchboobs :v ew.... so if you hear "Milky Way" in this thread, I meant the stallion.

oh wow Sparky, I forgot how much of a wonderful artist you were! I wish you would post art more often man, it makes me feel all nice n stuff inside when i see a beautiful art piece like yours! smile.png

I'm actually here often and I've been posting artworks regularly, in the other hand, you don't seem to be around much.

These turned out really good, and I especially like how Rainbow Dash and Cloud Chaser turned out. The shading and the highlights are pretty fantastic.

actually I'm going to re-do Cloud Chaser and Lighting Dust because I like the style that I'm using now

• Brohoof 1

it's Flowershine! :D

if you don't know her, here's a picture you can use to identify her.

char_86968.jpg

as clumsy as I saw her in the episode, I wanted her human form acting the same, though conveniently, she also shows her bootylicious assests, fan-service people, fanservice

human_flowershine___human_wonderbolts_ac

• Brohoof 4

it's Flowershine! :D

if you don't know her, here's a picture you can use to identify her.

img-1367063-1-char_86968.jpg

as clumsy as I saw her in the episode, I wanted her human form acting the same, though conveniently, she also shows her bootylicious assests, fan-service people, fanservice

img-1367063-2-human_flowershine___human_

You, Sparkity, are simply fantasstic just for making this. I see the proportions are good. Very good.

Now, I have a question...

Will you be making an NSFW version?

You, Sparkity, are simply fantasstic just for making this. I see the proportions are good. Very good.

Now, I have a question...

Will you be making an NSFW version?

no, no, no and NO!

and even if I were to do it, I would never announce such a thing on these forums, I don't want to get in trouble, though I'm not against of NSFW art, I don't see myself actually doing it.

sorry for popping your balloon.

no, no, no and NO!

and even if I were to do it, I would never announce such a thing on these forums, I don't want to get in trouble, though I'm not against of NSFW art, I don't see myself actually doing it.

sorry for popping your balloon.

Congratulations, even after you live 23 years more wiser than a newborn, you obviously can't take even a joke. :derp:

You sure know how to put people down, though, don't ya?

Anyhow, I hope you finish the rest of the characters (since I know that's not all of them)

Edited by Psyche Clops' Soul

Congratulations, even after you live 23 years more wiser than a newborn, you obviously can't take even a joke. derpy_emoticon2.png

You sure know how to put people down, though, don't ya?

Anyhow, I hope you finish the rest of the characters (since I know that's not all of them)

you have become more "perverted" lately that I'm not sure if you mean it or not, not that I have a problem with it since I'm pretty much a pervert myself, but drawing this stuff is something I can't bring myself to do and lack of experience lol 

• Brohoof 1

I like the new one smile.png. Her expression is perfect for the general vibe of panic that she gave out during the episode smile.png. Out of curiosity, how many more are you going to do?

this thread is pretty much endless, so ALL of em :D

I have so many things in my head, like what about doing short comics, or an ask tumblr page with drawings, I dunno still, so expect the other ponies to be sexified ;)

• Brohoof 1

it's time for Raindrops!!

this is her :D

Raindrops_hovering_over_crowd_S1E06.png

she looks exactly like derpy just with a different color schema. And I know that her hair color is light blue/green but I want them to be similar to our real world and having a hair of that color is not that normal right? happy.png  that's why I made her highlights of the same color...

human_raindrops___human_wonderbolts_acad

I'm not too happy with the shading but I think that it works sleep.png

• Brohoof 4

img-1376976-1-Trixie_jaw_drop_S3E05.png

I just...

I...uh...

Wow. You are crazy crazy talented. I'm so blown away by everything you've drawn, it makes all of my artwork look so feeble in comparison. ^^ I can't wait for Lightning Dust and Snowflake! :3

oh don't say that, if you practice and practice enough you can become better :3, I sketched LD on the first page though I will draw her again with this style, and yes I missing snowflake XD

• 1 month later...

Cloud Chaser post! :D

I did this colored sketch a couple of days ago, I can't call it sketch cuz it took me more that I expected to colour. :/ This is like, don't mess with me kind of expression lol

cloudshaser_wip_by_kyle23emma-d671zft.pn

And this is her offcial Artwork because the one I posted earlier was just  a sketch with bad colors D:

human_cloud_chaser___human_wonderbolts_a

• Brohoof 2

I still think big boobs are best boobs v_v

Not bad, Motion. I seem to like the final piece rather than the sketch. Maybe it's because she has a volleyball

I still think big boobs are best boobs v_v

Not bad, Motion. I seem to like the final piece rather than the sketch. Maybe it's because she has a volleyball

it's obvious that you would like the final version, it's polished better shaded and has a background gradient with stuff, makes sense ^_^