Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies made the Stern Show best of the year list!

BaBaBrony

I don't understand why bronies can't take it on the chin & laugh at themselves.

But that isn't us.

Seriously, would you laugh if someone ridiculed you in front of tons of people? Called you a homosexual and said that you and your fandom are a whole bunch of horse loving losers that jerks it to technicolored ponies?

I sure wouldn't.

Edited by Double D
  • Brohoof 2

Howard Stern is the one that was basically telling us we were sexually attracted to the ponies, if I remember correctly.  I don't think it's really awesome in that degree.

• Brohoof 1

We didn't find him funny, because he's not funny. He just made every disgusting accusation he could and hoped something would stick,  Crude humor is only funny if you know how to use it properly and time it right. 

When I watch someone like Spoony, I laugh along because I can tell there's no real hate towards anyone behind it, Stern just makes me feel uneasy the whole time. 

Well, he can be funny, it's just that when you start thinking as to what are you smiling about it makes you feel like piece of crap.

And it's really simple to understand what I mean when he claims to be talking about YOU. Things like humiliating a guy for 5 minutes because he stumbled when they asked him his age is also rather sad. And drawing a conclusion that bronies are really stupid from that is even worse.

Plus, there is always that funny thing about reporters on cons. Why are they there? To report on modern culture? To say what is going on in the region? Nope. To interview many people and hope to find someone who will be somewhat weird, so they can put him up later and go "Hey viewers, look at this guy, that's so stupid!".

• Brohoof 1

What.

This isn't good.

Why is everypony congratulating each other o3o

Unless this is some love and toleration crap, i don't see what we did to be so proud of. o3o

• Brohoof 1

Well, he can be funny, it's just that when you start thinking as to what are you smiling about it makes you feel like piece of crap.

Which to me, means he failed, humor should never make you feel bad for laughing.

And it's really simple to understand what I mean when he claims to be talking about YOU. Things like humiliating a guy for 5 minutes because he stumbled when they asked him his age is also rather sad. And drawing a conclusion that bronies are really stupid from that is even worse.

Don't forget making fun of his depression.

Plus, there is always that funny thing about reporters on cons. Why are they there? To report on modern culture? To say what is going on in the region? Nope. To interview many people and hope to find someone who will be somewhat weird, so they can put him up later and go "Hey viewers, look at this guy, that's so stupid!".

I've seen a few do it right, Doug Walker is always really nice and happy about it when talks about cons he went to.