CrystalRose

Nice pic. I like the colors, but the pose is rather off... just saying.

Overall, it's a nice picture. I give it:

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) /10

Enjoy your rating.

And keep drawing!

Thanks! :lol: I like this Pinkie rating system.

I thought the pose was ok? I know its out of character but I wanted to try something fun. ;) I'm trying to practice different poses all the time though, so if there is something wrong with it then hopefully I will learn from practice.

• Brohoof 2

The pose is nice, it's just something about the legs that seems...wrong. 

I dont know really, that's just how it looks to me. Then again I only draw 2D side perspectives so ._.

Otherwise it looks great! Can't wait to see some more :D 

• Brohoof 1

"The name's Shy. Fluttershy."

Sorry, I just had to do that. :P

*ahem*

Overall, I like it. Like the coloring, the shading, the mix of yellow and blue on the shoes (though I think the shoes were supposed to be the same color as the belt and bunny ears [bunny ears... Why do you seduce me so?]). But  I think the goggles are a bit off. This video:

shows the side view of Fluttershy as well, and only ONE lens show. But the main part is that I like it.

It's funny though: If you take away the bunny ears and glasses, she looks more like a hooded gangster. :P

Edited by Dark Roast
  • Brohoof 1

THIS IS GREAT! Body is well shaped, love the coloring. Her expression is adorable. The right bunny ear should be longer, her goggles are a bit off center and her mane and tail are just a little too long. But I'm a nitpicker. Please draw more!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy could be the next James Bond, and I think her being a spy sounds cool. '' In the morning, she is just a regular pony.'' But at nightime , '' She is a secret 007 agent undercover in Ponyville.''

• Brohoof 1

I think it looks awsome. I don't think theres anything wrong with the pose (but then again I suck at pony anatomy). I love the detail you put in the outfit like the wrinkles and creases. The mane and tail are also really well shaded. Keep up the great work. 

• Brohoof 1

Wonderful job Crystal! It looks amazing!

I actually didn't notice the outfit had shoes or whatever on it. Seems so Rarity to put fancy shoes on a spy outfit(I guess it looks pretty cool with it to :).

Flutterspy is best spy :).

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy trying to be a spy so cute looks like somepony's growing up :(

I love the pose it gives Flutterspy a sense of courage and makes her look like she's ready for anything. The coloring is great especially for colored pencil. (I would love to draw like this) :huh:

Hope to see more from you. :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh I just love fluttershy :D seeing her in this spy costume is adorable xD it would be fun tough if angel would be on the scene to but really great work

That's a great idea! Maybe I'll do that sometime! :D

The pose is nice, it's just something about the legs that seems...wrong. 

I dont know really, that's just how it looks to me. Then again I only draw 2D side perspectives so ._.

Otherwise it looks great! Can't wait to see some more :D

Hmm, there may well be. I'll just have to keep practicing! :P

Wow, oh my god! Beautiful colouring! Very vibrant and well done. How long did this actually take you? It's lovely. Sorry I sound like I'm fangirling right now XD

Uhhmm... Somewhere aroundan hour, maybe? I'm not sure! And thank you, I'm glad you like it!

"The name's Shy. Fluttershy."

Sorry, I just had to do that. :P

*ahem*

Overall, I like it. Like the coloring, the shading, the mix of yellow and blue on the shoes (though I think the shoes were supposed to be the same color as the belt and bunny ears [bunny ears... Why do you seduce me so?]). But  I think the goggles are a bit off. This video:

shows the side view of Fluttershy as well, and only ONE lens show. But the main part is that I like it.

It's funny though: If you take away the bunny ears and glasses, she looks more like a hooded gangster. :P

Ahh, you're right! The shoes, I forgot originally as I didn't use a reference, and had to add them on later. Whoops. And you're right about the goggles, I didn't notice that. Thanks!

THIS IS GREAT! Body is well shaped, love the coloring. Her expression is adorable. The right bunny ear should be longer, her goggles are a bit off center and her mane and tail are just a little too long. But I'm a nitpicker. Please draw more!

I know the mane and tail are too long but I just thought it looked so darn pretty like that! You're right about the ear and goggles though, I'll remember that for next time.

This is absolutely adorable. <3

I always find clothing hard to draw and you managed to do it perfectly. And the shading is awesome in her hair with the colored pencil. I would give it a 9/10. The only thing I could nitpick is her farthest away hind leg, it looks just a bit out of place. :3

• Brohoof 1