Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Canada has no Hot Topic's...

otarolgam

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Oh, Americans... you colts and fillies with your niche stores that cater to the hipsters... I wish us Canadians had some.

Anypony wanna make me jealous with envy and tell me of all the cool merch at their local Hot Topics...?

Edited by otarolgam
  • Brohoof 1

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Oh, Americans... you colts and fillies with your niche stores that cater to the hipsters... I wish us Canadians had some.

Anypony wanna make me jealous with envy and tell me of all the cool merch at their local Hot Topics...?

That's what you get for being canadian, AKA the weaker and less important part of America. Jk, I have a few friends in Canada, and I've been there myself, not that bad. Once, when I was there, I was hoping to get some Canadian brony merchandise, but found no Hot Topics :( you can try looking at Spencer's, they sell MLP stuff at my local Spencer's.

• Brohoof 2

Don't worry.  I live in Malaysia.  That's worse.

The only MLP books they have are G3 and one box of tiny baby books.  (no comic!)

The toys are sort of limited, but its okay I guess.

Never seen anything else MLP: FiM here.

They've had meet-ups around here though.  I just found out they do so i haven't been to any.

And something MLP was mentioned in the newspaper so I asked my mom to go find it.

I live in Brazil, and we don't have many pony merchs, but we have some(but we don't have t shirts and plushies),i don't care much for pony merch, all i want is a derpy plushie, a muffin and a derpy t-shirt.

Dude I found this store called Murdawg (forgive me if I got the name wrong) at a mall and it had probably around 4 or 5 brony T shirts, toques and wallets. Go check if one of those are near you and get yourself swagged out in pony apparel.

Edited by Lando

img-1043034-1-my-little-pony-friendship-

Hot topic isn't that great anyway, I would steer clear of them even if you could. Try www.etsy.com :3 they might have a ton of the things you want, and maybe some you didn't know you wanted

What's so great about Hot Topic? Like you said, it's a store for hipsters. Except it's not a store for hipsters, because a store for hipsters wouldn't make any money. They're full of pop-culture stuff. Only a small portion of the stuff they sell is actually for hipsters. 

But anyway, there's much better places to get pony stuff. Unless you order online, the store's selection is usually pretty hit-and-miss. A lot of the time, they only have a couple Brony shirts and other merch. Even if you do order online, their product selection changes about every fifth of a femto-second. If you see something you like, there's a very good chance it'll be gone before you can get a chance to order it. 

(DRINKING GAME! Take a shot every time you see the word "hipster" in this thread. You'll be dead before morning, I'll bet.)

Edited by HylianTwilian

What's so great about Hot Topic? Like you said, it's a store for hipsters. Except it's not a store for hipsters, because a store for hipsters wouldn't make any money. They're full of pop-culture stuff. Only a small portion of the stuff they sell is actually for hipsters. 

But anyway, there's much better places to get pony stuff. Unless you order online, the store's selection is usually pretty hit-and-miss. A lot of the time, they only have a couple Brony shirts and other merch. Even if you do order online, their product selection changes about every fifth of a femto-second. If you see something you like, there's a very good chance it'll be gone before you can get a chance to order it. 

(DRINKING GAME! Take a shot every time you see the word "hipster" in this thread. You'll be dead before morning, I'll bet.)

Well if there is one in your area it can be helpful. We have one in the mall near my apartment and they have a decent supply sometimes, but online really is the better way to go.

Where else can I buy spiked bracers and colors without going someplace that will make me feel like a pervert. I want to look "alternative" and my dear sweet Grandmother would never forgive me going to seedier districts down town. Give me Hot Topic.

Ha ha, I'm an American but to my knowledge there aren't any Hot Topics anywhere near me so I know how you feel. It's not so bad though because I like the t-shirt selections at WeLoveFine and Redbubble better. Sure I have to pay for shipping fees but it's worth it to get something I really like :). Sorry about your predicament though.

I live in Hamilton and there's a Hot Topic at Mapleview Mall. There's four of them in Canada, and they're all in Ontario. 

http://community.hottopic.com/storelocator

If you live anywhere else in Canada, I'm sorry. I think you'd still be able to shop off the website. 

I never shop there, mostly because I'm not the type to wear an MLP shirt in public. I bought an Adventure Time t-shirt there once though, and I must say, it has a really...interesting assortment of clothing, to say the least.  :unsure:

Edited by Rarietty