Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Absolutely. That is a great point that I totally agree with. Plus, what gives her the right to turn anyone to stone? Can you imagine how painful that could be? I can't blame Discord for hating her! She trapped him in a stone prison for 1,000 years! But I definitely think that she should not have tried to completely get rid of him. That defeats the purpose of having harmony if there is no chaos!

Well, hold on, I don't fault her for turning him to stone, she did it because of the fact he was terrorizing the ponies and making their lives miserable. He may be chaos, but he himself is sadistic. It may not have been the ideal decision on Celestia's part, but I believe it was justified.

• Brohoof 1

If Discord one day came to Earth to rule over us, I'd demand he turn me into a pony and keep me as his pet.

I'm 100% serious.

In fact, I wish it would happen.

That would be... awesome! Imagine all the fun that could be had being Discord's pet! XD I would have so much fun with that! I wish that could happen! :P

I love Celestia. So I would have to say her.

Discord is the best villain, but like other users have said, if he popped up all the time he'd lose his novelty and become boring.

I just love my favourite Princess. :wub: Kind, beautiful and clever.

• Brohoof 1

I don't fault her for turning him to stone, she did it because of the fact he was terrorizing the ponies and making their lives miserable. He may be chaos, but he himself is sadistic. It may not have been the ideal decision on Celestia's part, but I believe it was justified.

That makes sense I guess. But really, Nightmare Moon terrorized the ponies, Chrysalis terrorized the ponies. I can understand why she didn't turn Nightmare Moon into stone, seeing as she was her sister, but Chrysalis tried to FEED off Celestia's subjects. Is that not sadistic? But other than that, I agree with you. Though a bit extreme, Celestia did what was necessary to care for her subjects. :P

Of course I would have to go with discord. I mean, who wouldn't want to howl at the moon and sleep in the middle of a summer afternoon?

And of course there's also chocolate rain to look forward to.

• Brohoof 1

I too have thought about this an awful lot while watching the show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, But I think after much deblirberation, I think I could only say that Celestia is the better pony, this is just my opnion.

• Brohoof 1

Of course I would have to go with discord. I mean, who wouldn't want to howl at the moon and sleep in the middle of a summer afternoon?

Nice reference my friend! ;) Whenever someone says discord to me, even if what they are talking about has nothing to do with MLP, that song always pops into my head! XD

This thread doesn't even need to exist. Discord is better hands down. My opinion may however be slightly influenced by John de Lancie though. Considering his parts in other shows/games. One REAL reason i like Discord is just his humour. Sure Celestia was funny at that party with the tea, but Discord just has so many funny moments that he's better than Celestia any day (In my opinion).

Edited by StarVision