Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I bought ponies over the holiday break, yet...

otarolgam

I still haven't opened them. xD

I dunno, it's just that I would rather keep 'em safe in package until I have enough time to style their hair correctly.

This is mostly why I would rather buy the blind bag figs... just open and enjoy, no fuss necessary.

• Brohoof 1

I think most of us go through this at least once I have 2 mlp merchandise that one has a bunch of little figures in a seeable box and I can see them all but they are all just so cool I dont want them to mix in with my normal blind bags and I also have merchandise than is all 3 princesses in the box which is a really cool find and I don't want to open them because they are so awesome so I didnt and now they are in the boxes on display but the way I look at is a few ways 1.) If you have that feeling they should be out of the box they should 2.) If you or me ( very sad to think of ) EVER stops liking my little pony ( not in my near future ) you could keep them and in a couple years if its still popular you could sell it to a collector.

It's all up to you though I think that the figurines and bigger things belong in the boxes but blind bag figures and things that are meant to be out should be out.

I'm a collector of various things, so I know all about keeping things sealed away. I just dunno what I'll do if my brother catches me cutting nylon hair on a plastic pony. xD;

Oh boy... I envy you so hard. You have to worry if anyone will catch you with the ponies...

I can't even get any ponies here :/ None of the stores sell anything (not even blind bags T.T). I only wish I would have to worry about people seeing me with the ponies instead of worrying if I'll ever have one :(

You can't even resort to buying ponies in bulk online? Pretty sure you can get the "Playful Series"(?) of the Mane 6 for relatively cheap.

Seeing a couple of people here, it's made me wonder if opening up a shop to buy and sell ponies for people who can't get them...

You can't even resort to buying ponies in bulk online? Pretty sure you can get the "Playful Series"(?) of the Mane 6 for relatively cheap.

Seeing a couple of people here, it's made me wonder if opening up a shop to buy and sell ponies for people who can't get them...

Credit cards aren't really popular here, so noone in my family owns one. I could only buy them online if I could find a site that offers cash on delivery payment, but didn't find any yet.

Yeah, well I'm not 18 anyway. And I can't really ask my parents to get a whole new card just for ponies >.> Even to me it sounds ridiculous. PayPal keeps telling me I need to write a credit card number.