Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eating utensils

Master Blade the Bearded

Preferred Eating Utensil  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the following utensils do you prefer to eat with?

• Western cutlery (Forks, Knives, Spoons)
    • Chopsticks
    • Toothpick
    • Straw
    • Hands
    • Other (Specify in post)

It really depends on what I'm eating. If I'm eating something with lots of noodles I'm inclined to use a fork. Forks allow you to twirl noodles in a way you can't do with chopsticks and makes everything a bit more manageable.

As for sushi, I just pick it up. Sushi is small and clean enough that utensils are unnecessary.

Combination utensils like chorks and sporks serve several purposes yet do none of them well. I don't like them. Besides, there are varying degrees of quality when it comes to chopsticks, just like with western cutlery. Eating is srs bsns so I want some hardware that can perform.

I prefer your regular forks,and knives.

Because the are the easiest eating utensils to use.I can use chopsticks,but they take a long time to eat with.In the phillipines you have to eat with your hands

I hate using my hands for anything while I'm eating; I prefer not to touch my food. I like chopsticks over Western cutlery; there are advantages to them. One, you only need a pair and nothing else; no forks or knives or spoons. They also force you to slow fown when eating so you get full more quickly and don't overeat. They also just make me feel awesome.

Not gonna lie, though; I have a splayd.

I just inhale all my food with my superpowered vacuum-suction mouth. I don't even chew, I just swallow it whole.

Naw, I prefer good ole' knives, forks, and spoons. Sometimes chopsticks are fun to use, just for authenticity, but they're a bit too weird for me, and you can't really eat as fast when you're using them.

But when I can, I will always use my hands. I find it pathetic when I see my brother eating say, a hamburger with a fork and knife.

When I am doing the act of 'Eating' I use my 'Fork' which is an implement with two or more prongs used for lifting 'Food' to the 'Mouth', The opening in the lower part of the human face, surrounded by the lips, through which 'Food' is taken in.

For the most part just the usual western cutlery, forks, spoons and whatnot, also hands, when eating pizza and foods that generally don't require utensils.