The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted! Your dishes wishes washes down the drain as whenever you don't wish to wash a dish is dashes into a million tiny pieces.

all you can say is "darn it. I dashed the dishes with my wishes."

I wish I had more time to write. 

Edited by icyfire888

http://icyfire888.deviantart.com/   

My Art Dump Post: https://mlpforums.com/topic/136769-icyfire888s-pony-art/#entry4055389

Current Avatar done by: Astral Blade

. She is an awesome artist. Be sure to check out her work! 

Granted....you wake up in an uninhabited tropical island in the middle of the pacific ocean with nothing but a solar powered laptop with MS Word  and a survival kit. 

I wish I knew how to dance

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Granted!
You ride dolphins as a mount, exploring the depths that they can reach, somehow not drowning in the process.
But as a result, you're driven mad with the desire to conquer the ocean, which you begin to do by dominating the many pods of dolphins on the Earth.

I wish people watched more anime.
More good anime.

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

*Clack,Poof!* There ya go!    ....What? No, didn't add anything. Pokemon is its own downside.  There's ghosts floatin' around that reportedly eat your soul, and every town has its own gang of homicidal costume-coordinated dorks.

On the bright side however, here, I'll be your professor and give you your first pokemon! Take care of this little Ralts for me! Because if you treat her poorly, she'll eventually evolve into one ah' them Gardevoirs and end the world by summoning a black hole when she's feeling somewhat down.

I wish for a hug!

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

@@The_Gobo,

Sure thing! Howsabout some sweet, fluffly little pancakes?                                  All sixteen tons of them!

*Avalance Noises!*    And I helped!

Wish I didn't have to keep spending money for new stuff & they just gave it to me outta the goodness & trust o' their lil' merchanty hearts!

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

@@Widdershins,

Done! Everywhere you go, store owners give you their wares... whether you want them or not. They force themselves and their generosity upon you, and ignore you if you refuse. As you are showered with these free gifts, the local economy collapses due to the huge outpouring of free goods, and soon, one by one, all the stores in your area go bankrupt and shut down, leaving everyone who used to work in retail in the area there without a source of income. If you move, you know the same will happen again, so you must decide, will you go on a "shopping spree" across the nation, or shall you move somewhere quieter, with nowhere to shop, where you'll have to fend for yourself?

I wish for the ability to fully comprehend any written or spoken word placed in front of me, no matter how obscure or ancient.

naKscyg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. Your resulting excessive knowledge not only drives you to insanity, but also causes people to become more suspicious of you. At least almost every archaeologist, historian, and linguist out there would like you to help them out!

I wish Gilda visited my dreams tonight.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

Granted. But in a literal sense, she's physically sucked into your imagination and hates every minute of it.

I wish I didn't feel like a bag of [REDACTED].

Edited by The_Gobo
  • Brohoof 1

@@The_Gobo,

Granted! But now your an even bigger [REDACTED] [REDACTED] pile of [REDACTED] [REDACTED]-ness!

Sure wish I knew what Redacted meant!!!

• Brohoof 1

granted. but now you in a  war movie to experience it.

large_pixSenH526gEsZNvhzU7OcYCgqv.jpg

I wish there will be peace.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

*Clack, Poof* There ya go! Now you are always followed by appropriate theme music wherever you go!

Unfortunately, this angers an awful lot of people who have headaches, short tempers or are just trying to concentrate or sleep. Not an hour of your day goes by without you receiving a constant barrage of insults or getting beat up on the street by passing citizens.

I wish I had better focus. FOCUS!!!

Granted now the world and everyone is 100x bigger which become a huge  nuisance to everyone. 

I wish we can have super powers.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Granted! You have the ability to have super powers.

But sadly, in this real world, you have no way of aquiring said powers.
:P

I wish I could've come up with something as funny as that 'living out the understanding of the word 'redacted' by being a war' XD

• Brohoof 1

Granted, now you living in a world of cartoon as a soldier. and where you make any kind jokes and laugh all the pain. but no ones would care because heck we in a f*   cartoon.

I wish the that one day i can meet a alien.

Edited by Satrox

Granted.
But the entire empire is then overthrown and converted into plastic Monster Hi-iiii mean.... Equestria Girls dolls/toys/action figures.

I wish everyone knew the taste of rainbows.

Many already do. Unfortunately that's Rainbow Dash we're talking about. Ironically enough, no one's complaining that much about it.

Aaah-WINK!

Sure wish I could erase the memory of those creepy, freaky-deaky Equestria Girls dolls from my memory!

• Brohoof 1

Granted, only this time, a new nightmare comes in a form of this one right here.

I wish that Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Cadance become part of my harem.

large_zpsgxuivaen.png

• Brohoof 1

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810