The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but it's 4500 pounds and in a Godzilla sized bowl that fell on top of your head and killed you. On the bright side, at least you have some more teeth to give to the tooth fairy!

I wish your pillow burned to ash so that the tooth fairy wouldn't know where to look for your teeth and you wouldn't get any money.

Granted, but now you feel like you wasted your chance to make a wish so you take some of that "special Ramen" and you die. In your next life, you're a pony in Equestria, but everypony hates you because you have the terrible traits of a human, so you kill yorself there. Then you get your next life as ixys from a roman myth and you're stuck pushing a boulder for all eternity. So please, anypony else reading this, don't make artstreaks mistake. Make a wish and have it corrupted, don't not make a wish and end up pushing a boulder up a hill.

I wish my bucking chapstick tasted better.

Granted, but now the same hobo trades the chapstick for your brush and while you're eating the chapstick, my soul enters your body and kills the hobo then leaves your body. Now you're getting arrested for avenging a clothing article.

I wish that hobo didn't take my chapstick.

Not Granted. Problem?

I wish I had a cat that could not be killed, get sick or be harmed in any way. He is immune to anything you or anyone in the world can think of. He is also very nice and happy and fluffy and white.