request shop Free Requests and Avatars

NekromantiaFox

I've recently been working on some avatar peices and I need a bit of practice. I can't do digital artwork, but if your character is particularly difficult I'd be fully willing to draw you up something in traditional style. Therefore, this thread also doubles as a request page.

Examples Of My Own Artwork:

img-1069221-1-mizuki__the_harbinger_by_n

img-1069221-2-forever_watching_by_nekrom

Terms Of Service:

- I reserve the right to refuse service

- I rarely color artwork unless I deem it necessary for the piece

- Please only request one art piece per user

- Please remember to ask permission for any artwork or vector you use, I am not responsible for stolen artwork

- YOU MUST PUT MY NAME IN YOUR SIGNATURE

img-1069221-3-photo-8764.jpg

^ Original Artwork By dead-kittens3

photo-8989.jpg?_r=1358734714

^ Artwork by me, no effect applied

Application-

Text:

Desired Font Description:

Character Reference or desired vector:

Request (yes or no):

Animation (yes or no)

Other:

Edited by NekromantiaFox

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked the spoiler for avatars and it said image coming soon! HAHAHA I thought... Well even i could make an avatar that says that!

Actually, I just put the image up. Really, it's just the avatar I'm using now. Although, new ones will be added later.

Oh my goodness, your art style and shading is absolutely amazing! I especially adore the feathers on the first one!

Could you please do my OC, Flying Fish?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/c/b/flying_fish__oc__by_squishyelephant-d5qolr3.jpg

Allright, so is that just a request or would you like a signature for that aswell?

PS: Please fill out the provided application.

It's just a request.

Oh, shoot, sorry, I didn't notice the application.

Text: Flying Fish

Desired Font Description: Something nice/fancy I guess?

Character Reference or desired vector: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/c/b/flying_fish__oc__by_squishyelephant-d5qolr3.jpg

Request (yes or no): Yes

Animation (yes or no): No

Other: Flying Fish pulls out her feathers when she's nervous so her wings are a bit ratty.

(edited)

It's just a request.

Oh, shoot, sorry, I didn't notice the application.

Text: Flying Fish

Desired Font Description: Something nice/fancy I guess?

Character Reference or desired vector: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/c/b/flying_fish__oc__by_squishyelephant-d5qolr3.jpg

Other: Flying Fish pulls out her feathers when she's nervous so her wings are a bit ratty.

Honestly, the text option is really just there for avatar requests. If you really want text in your request I'd be happy to do that aswell though. Thank you for your request.

I have to warn you beforehand though, because more professional-looking artwork takes a bit longer. Would you like something simpler or is your heart set on the fancy feathers?

Edited by NekromantiaFox

Ok then could you do a art request for my OC Peachy Pie

I was gonna request a signature too but i cannot choose which vectors i would like to use at the current moment.

Oh that's perfectly allright, I can always make a signature from the finished artwork it you like.

PS: Please use the application provided.

Honestly, the text option is really just there for avatar requests. If you really want text in your request I'd be happy to do that aswell though. Thank you for your request.

I have to warn you beforehand though, because more professional-looking artwork takes a bit longer. Would you like something simpler or is your heart set on the fancy feathers?

Oh, okay, I just put in the text because there were spaces for them, no text is needed.

A longer wait is definitely worth it for fancy feathers.

Oh, okay, I just put in the text because there were spaces for them, no text is needed.

A longer wait is definitely worth it for fancy feathers.

Sure thing, I'll get started on your artwork as soon as it's possible for me to do so.

Wow you did an amazing job on those scetchs, i wish i could do my scetchs as good as that. :) can i request a couple of drawing lessons lol

That depends, is this a serious question or just an idle compliment?

Wow! Your art is absolutely amazing! I would like to request an avatar.

Text: Moonbeam

Desired Font Description: like the calligraphy in your current, please

Character Reference or desired vector:She' s in my current avatar,but she' s also here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

Request (yes or no):

Animation (yes or no)

Other:

Wow! Your art is absolutely amazing! I would like to request an avatar.

Text: Moonbeam

Desired Font Description: like the calligraphy in your current, please

Character Reference or desired vector:She' s in my current avatar,but she' s also here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

Request (yes or no):

Animation (yes or no)

Other:

So would you like me to draw you an image for that or just use the vector provided? If you want me to make you an image, that would be considered a request.

Ok here it is soory if the reference picture isn't enough to go on.

Text: Peachy Pie

Desired Font Description:Italicized

Character Reference or desired vector: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/peachy-pie-r2209

Other: A picture of her picking a peach.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I have a request.

Text: N/A

Desired Font Description: N/A

Character Reference or desired vector: Link to character Misty Leaves, which can be found in my signature. 

Other: Something relating to her character. Please read her personality if you have the time. It will give you the general idea.

(edited)

Ok here it is soory if the reference picture isn't enough to go on.

Text: Peachy Pie

Desired Font Description:Italicized

Character Reference or desired vector: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/peachy-pie-r2209

Other: A picture of her picking a peach.

Of course, I'll get working on that as soon as possible.

I have a request.

Text: N/A

Desired Font Description: N/A

Character Reference or desired vector: Link to character Misty Leaves, which can be found in my signature. 

Other: Something relating to her character. Please read her personality if you have the time. It will give you the general idea.

Hmm, I see. Do you think something sweeter or more aggressive would be better suited? I could combine the two theories if you like, so long as you don't mind random fillies.

PS: You've requested from me before, but I've gotten better (see Asteria).

Edited by NekromantiaFox

That depends, is this a serious question or just an idle compliment? i like to do my own sketchs an been working a little on an OC ive been thinking of. Ive never took classes or anything so im self teach and always look for advice to do better. If you wouldnt mind giving my some pointers i would be very greatful.

Hmm, I see. Do you think something sweeter or more aggressive would be better suited? I could combine the two theories if you like, so long as you don't mind random fillies.

Well, to be honest, I would think it would be awfully complex that way. Just go with her kindness. Or whatever feels right to you. Be creative if you like.

Thank you in advance.

PS: You've requested from me before, but I've gotten better (see Asteria).

Oh, hi again. You change your name a lot. But you're a very good artist. I hope I'm still able to receive a request.

Edited by Bari

That depends, is this a serious question or just an idle compliment?

i like to do my own sketchs an been working a little on an OC ive been thinking of. Ive never took classes or anything so im self teach and always look for advice to do better. If you wouldnt mind giving my some pointers i would be very greatful.

Ah of course, I can't really do that here, but if you message me I can surely be of some help. Any art-related questions can be answered, including what materials to use and the like. I won't be able to reply tonight though because I have to get off soon.

So would you like me to draw you an image for that or just use the vector provided? If you want me to make you an image, that would be considered a request.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you meant something else by that. I guess I was a bit confused. I want it to be a request, so you would draw the image please. Thank you in advance, whether or not you choose to accept my request. :)

Ah of course, I can't really do that here, but if you message me I can surely be of some help. Any art-related questions can be answered, including what materials to use and the like. I won't be able to reply tonight though because I have to get off soon.
thats not a problem i got to go to work now anyway. But ill probably send you some messages later about it. Thank you im very greatful.

Text: Rainbow Dash

Desired Font Description: Italic

Character Reference or desired vector: Character Reference, only Rainbow Dash.

Animation: No

Other: Nothing else.

Text:none

Desired Font Description:none

Character Reference or desired vector:character reference, my OC (it's my avatar right now) and rainbow dash

Request (yes or no):yes

Animation (yes or no)no

Other: if you could put my OC flying with rainbow dash it would be greatly appreciated :)

(edited)

thats not a problem i got to go to work now anyway. But ill probably send you some messages later about it. Thank you im very greatful.

No problem.

Text: Rainbow Dash

Desired Font Description: Italic

Character Reference or desired vector: Character Reference, only Rainbow Dash.

Animation: No

Other: Nothing else.

Sure thing, RD is easy enough to draw, it'll be a while though because I have quite a few  requests here.

Text:none

Desired Font Description:none

Character Reference or desired vector:character reference, my OC (it's my avatar right now) and rainbow dash

Request (yes or no):yes

Animation (yes or no)no

Other: if you could put my OC flying with rainbow dash it would be greatly appreciated :)

No problem, I might have to do some adjustments to make everything look right, but it should be easy enough.

PS: What is his cutiemark?

Edited by NekromantiaFox

No problem.

Sure thing, RD is easy enough to draw, it'll be a while though because I have quite a few  requests here.

No problem, I might have to do some adjustments to make everything look right, but it should be easy enough.

PS: What is his cutiemark?

its the logo for Brooks Running, do I need to have a dofferent one? because I can pick something else like a checkered flag or the Track and field shoe (the shoe with wings on it)