Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

I've heard that Fluttershy is supposed to be coming out in November. So that will be nice!

I already have my Rainbow Dash and I do love her. I don't really want Pinkie or Twilight, I might wait for Rarity when she comes out though. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like to get one, unfortunately being 11, I'm too old to go to buildabear just because *I want too* with my parents, too young to go alone, and too akward and shy to tell my parents the reason I want to go.

@solarnight, You're never too old for Build-a-bear

Try telling my parents that :/

And even if I go, theyll never understand why i get a ponyplushie.

Do the have a rainbowdash plushie?

If so, i supose it might be worth my parents thinking I'm crazy.

They do have a Rainbow Dash plushie and it might be worth a shot to see if you could ask your parents if you could make something for "a sick friend" but end up keeping it yourself?

They do have a Rainbow Dash plushie and it might be worth a shot to see if you could ask your parents if you could make something for "a sick friend" but end up keeping it yourself?

Maybe. Do they have it this month?

I'd like to get one, unfortunately being 11, I'm too old to go to buildabear just because *I want too* with my parents, too young to go alone, and too akward and shy to tell my parents the reason I want to go.

Your never too old to go to Build a Bear! And 11 is a reasonable age :)

Well if you're a boy well that could be awkward.... Especially if your parents don't know if you're a brony. But maybe a small lie about you buying it for a girl or something and then you hide it and keep it for yourself I dunno?

post-16020-0-36471900-1380760307_thumb.jpg

I actually bought a Spike plushie a few weeks back and the people working in the store didn't bat an eyelid. In fact, they told me that Fluttershy should be due in this month and either Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle will be discontinued. He informed me that they're going to keep releasing the entire Mane 6 and then replacing the one's before it so eventually Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle will go OOS and unavailable to buy but will be replaced by new characters. <- This is according to the guy I spoke to who worked there, he may be incorrect.

Edited by Ella.Smith

Fluttershy in november? Holy crap, holy crap that looks good... Aaaah I kind of want a dashie and a fluttershy, but I'm not entirely sure about dashie from build-a-bear, but the fluttershy does look AAAWEEESSOOMMME! I hope they get that in the UK aswell, I live in Sweden, but if I order from within EU I wont risk additional hidden fees from shipping from the US.

Do they stock the rainbow dash and pinkie pie ones in Australia still? I ask because on their website it says they are sold out sad.png And on ebay people are asking $75+ for just the pony O.o

Edited by RistroxD

So I went to the build a bear near me has all the mlp plushies with one eye higher than the other so they made derpy and recoulerd it at my store XD

Really some company's won't give a s**** as long as you pay XD Also who cares what people you will never see again think

Edited by Anto677
  • Brohoof 1

There's nothing wrong with liking ponies, most people probably think it's more odd the older you are. I think your parents will understand that you like ponies. My family kind of laughs at it, but I laugh with them, and they don't see anything wrong with me wanting to get MLP toys either, my father even tried to give me some economical tips on how I could collect in the most cheap way. They are usually very understanding. And oh, if your parents support gay marrige, you could always say that Rainbow dash has the colours of the rainbow! (and thus supports gay marrige!). If they are homofobical, then, don't say that :)

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

So they're releasing Fluttershy for black friday although they are letting some of the members of their points club get her now.

I was able to get her but they didn't have her dress or voicebox ( yes she has her own voicebox with a couple of her loveable lines)

In the meanwhile she's getting ready for winter.

post-11698-0-93631000-1385422342_thumb.jpg

I've been wanting a Fluttershy Plushie, but I don't know If i should be able to build one. I already told my mom about it though so I'm just hoping to make (or build) a fluttershy plushie and I may be hoping to build (or make) a Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight Sparkle plushie as well. I heard that they have fluttershy's voice with 6-in-1 sayings so I'm not sure I should attach the fluttershy's 6-in-1 sayings or not (could use recommendations or suggestions though)