Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Willing To try some wallpapers and other stuff

jreidsma

Hi everyone biggrin.png

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I figured what the heck! tongue.pngwink.png

I am willing to try some wallpapers, signatures, avatars, or whatever. I have only really done wallpapers but you never know what will happen until you try I guess.

Just post what you want in it. For ideas on what I have been doing I have uploaded most of my stuff onto deviantart (with my really novice stuff towards the beginning). The link is in my signature.

Some of the newer ones are mostly done from scratch. While some of the older ones are just done by editing existing images.

Edited by jreidsma

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found this thread! Reworded the whole thing so it was updated means I actually found out how to use photoshop and now that I know how to make wallpapers.

RARITY!! lol, i haven't seen a whole lot of good rarity wallpapers, and all of them have been so-so if you know what i mean. So if you do want to make a rarity wallpaper, maybe with a little bit of DAWWW! lol

Hmm, I am trying to find some pictures on google that inspire a "daww" wink.png

I think I may have a background made from the generic color scheme I used for another wallpaper using rarity.

I'd love to see something with both Rarity and Flutter shy (or possibly discord, hell yes on some discord) in it. I'm in need of a wallpaper change myself, anyways.

Mine is kind of...

img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

RARITY!! lol, i haven't seen a whole lot of good rarity wallpapers, and all of them have been so-so if you know what i mean. So if you do want to make a rarity wallpaper, maybe with a little bit of DAWWW! lol

Hmm, what do you mean by cute pictures? I know what I like by cute (pretty well any pony picture I think is cute lol) but I would like to use something you think is cute.

I'd love to see something with both Rarity and Flutter shy (or possibly discord, hell yes on some discord) in it. I'm in need of a wallpaper change myself, anyways.

Mine is kind of...

img-1365506-1-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Do you want Rarity and Fluttershy interacting in any way or just both of them on the wallpaper?

Anything exact you want discord doing?

I can't draw worth crap, so sorry I have to find pre existing images for the ponies and characters on the internet.

The Derpy one sounds easy enough. A muffin with her bubbles in it with something like "I just don't know what went wrong" spiraling into the middle or something if I can figure it out.

I have no actual ideas in mind, so I can't really give you anything more. But interactions would be neat.

Discord would probably turn your entire desktop background upside down derpy_emoticon1.png

Here is an attempt at some sort of Rarity wallpaper. I couldn't think of any other ideas for add ins that wouldn't make the picture look too crowded. I can try again if its not what you had in mind.

Everyone finds fillies cute right?

post-11510-0-95178400-1365822719_thumb.png

Here is an attempt at some sort of Rarity wallpaper. I couldn't think of any other ideas for add ins that wouldn't make the picture look too crowded. I can try again if its not what you had in mind.

Everyone finds fillies cute right?

attachicon.giffillyrarity.png

Wow! That is really nice. Like the background color, and the pitcures you chose were great. I like how it shows both Rarity's personalities, one happy, one mad. Really great!

/)

(edited)

post-11510-0-78074600-1365825468_thumb.png

post-11510-0-43547200-1365825482_thumb.png

Rather plain but some wallpapers are I guess?

after a long time of digging I found a kind of funny picture of Fluttershy stuck in a tree... so I thought that would be perfect for another wallpaper.

Might have to start posting the wallpapers in spoilers now, for those of us that don't have really fast computers.

What about some Discord?

post-11510-0-42612200-1365828364_thumb.png

post-11510-0-56458700-1365831480_thumb.png

post-11510-0-01631000-1365828369_thumb.png

post-11510-0-80769700-1365828373_thumb.png

I am not terribly satisfied with these ones. The first one took a couple minutes and was more of a just "lol look what I can do with his face and a broken screen" type of thing.

The people on deviantart like them though, so ya tongue.png

I may try a different Discord wallpaper later on and try making one like I did with the Rarity above, but for now there are the simple ones above. It's almost 1AM so wallpaper making may have to wait until tomorrow img-1365859-1-wink.png

Edited by jreidsma

attachicon.gifthereisatreeinatree.png

attachicon.gifrarity+fluttershy.png

Rather plain but some wallpapers are I guess?

after a long time of digging I found a kind of funny picture of Fluttershy stuck in a tree... so I thought that would be perfect for another wallpaper.

Might have to start posting the wallpapers in spoilers now, for those of us that don't have really fast computers.

What about some Discord?

I am not terribly satisfied with these ones. The first one took a couple minutes and was more of a just "lol look what I can do with his face and a broken screen" type of thing.

The people on deviantart like them though, so ya tongue.png

I may try a different Discord wallpaper later on and try making one like I did with the Rarity above, but for now there are the simple ones above. It's almost 1AM so wallpaper making may have to wait until tomorrow img-1365859-1-wink.png

Wow! You are really god at this. That Discord one, breaking through the glass, I just found my new background for my iPod (if you don't mind). The Fluttershy and Rarity one is really awesome to! I know who to come if I need a wallpaper no on! Keep up the great work!

/)

Feel free to use them for whatever you want :) even feel free to edit them or whatever, on deviantart I have all or most of my stuff under creative commons also.

I just put another Discord wallpaper in with those three to, a rainbow one with him eating popcorn :)

Glad you are enjoying them :D

The Derpy one you wanted will be coming next :) probably tomorrow, its 1:42AM lol

Just finished these a few minutes ago. Not sure if its what you had in mind but here are four muffin wallpapers :)

post-11510-0-87958300-1365874061_thumb.png

post-11510-0-33461000-1365874036_thumb.png

post-11510-0-01059800-1365874026_thumb.png

post-11510-0-03914900-1365874017_thumb.png

Discord crashed my desktop. Nice wallpapers, certainly better than what I had before. (league of legends wallpapers get really old after a while)

(edited)

I hope your joking about it actually crashing your computer, right?
Or is it a older computer?

Hard to sense sarcasm online at times, sorry happy.png

Edited by jreidsma

Hey there. Really like the work you've done so far. Here's another request for when you have the time.

Background: Twilight's Cutie Mark

The first picture I included would emphasize the text, which is most important to me. The second captures the feeling of the quote a little better though...if could make the best of both, I'd be thrilled.

Text: From all of us together, together we're friends. With the marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end.

post-13930-0-62007000-1365899755_thumb.png

post-13930-0-71501800-1365899761_thumb.png

Edited by Starlight Sky

Feel free to use them for whatever you want smile.png even feel free to edit them or whatever, on deviantart I have all or most of my stuff under creative commons also.

I just put another Discord wallpaper in with those three to, a rainbow one with him eating popcorn smile.png

Glad you are enjoying them biggrin.png

The Derpy one you wanted will be coming next smile.png probably tomorrow, its 1:42AM lol

Just finished these a few minutes ago. Not sure if its what you had in mind but here are four muffin wallpapers smile.png

JUST GREAT!  The Discord one will be my lock screen background, and the Derpy ones will my homescreen backgrounds. 

Really great work!

/)

Are you wanting a new wallpaper made with her cutie mark and the text you provided? Or the text added into the wallpapers you posted?

Sorry for being vague earlier and for the somewhat wordy reply this turned out to be.

Please add the text to the backgrounds posted. It's for a signature. I wasn't sure which would turn out better, but believe the first image will let the provided text stand out best. The second captures the texts meaning(energy emitting from the star), but might make it harder to read. Since the text is kind of long, it'd work fine if it was segmented something like this: 

From all of us together,                                                                        

Together we're friends.

With the marks of our destinies made one,                                

There is magic without end.

OR

From all of us together, together we're friends.

With the marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end.

To be honest:

If you could make the text work well on the first image, I'll be happy.

If you do make the text work well on the second image, I'll be happy.   (Doing both would be amazing!)

If you make both elements work well together in some other creative way, I'll be quite interested (and likely happy). 

What's important to me is having the text stand out well with Twilight's cutie mark somewhere in the background. 

Many thanks for considering it!

Edited by ForeverAnimated

(edited)

What about something like these?

post-11510-0-51740600-1365980978.png

post-11510-0-98371300-1365980977.png

post-11510-0-37308400-1365980977.png

post-11510-0-73571200-1365980976.png

I tried to keep them at 600x100 for signature size. I think thats signature size anyways. wink.png

If you don't like the text or something let me know and I can try again, first time making signatures.

On a side note... Yay another person that watches Fairy Tail!

Edited by jreidsma

I have a request for a wallpaper. I don't have any particular demands for it, just take the images and go wild.

post-3288-0-98542400-1365983968_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-79293600-1365983969_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-80958600-1365984058_thumb.png Feel free to mess with colors.

Edited by The Grape Popsicle Guy

They're more beautiful than I'd imagined biggrin.png

First Image: Good call duplicating the cutie mark. Text style is great and I adore the star effect.

Second Image: The text reads much better than I expected! Absolutely PERFECT choice of colors and effect. Those three variations of text are exactly what I had in mind- works wonderfully against the background and suits the text's meaning.

I have some minor changes/additions to request.

For the first background: If you could apply those other color variations, I'd be very grateful. Also, could you the make second "Together" have a lowercase 't'? Sorry to fuss details, but it would mean a lot to me.

For the second: If you could center the first line like the others, I believe it'll still read nicely. And since the "together" would no longer be separated, please make them both lowercase as well.

Thanks for all your efforts!smile.png

On another note...Fairy Tail is a personal favorite. It's nice to meet a fellow fan.

(edited)

Sure thing img-1372007-1-smile.png I will do that stuff to them, they may look a little bit different though as I forgot to save a photoshop file.

By centering the first line you mean instead of having them avoiding the cutie mark just have them over it? Just wanting to make sure img-1372007-2-wink.png

Oh and also, for grammer "There is magic without end." "There" would not be capitalized if it matters. If you still want it capitalized I can leave it though. The reason is the quote is actually like this

With the marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end.

With a comma before the there. I just didn't catch it and made there capitalized.

@The Grape Popsicle Guy, there is one other request lined up before yours on another thread. After that one and the changes above I will do yours. Assuming I don't forget I may make a few wallpapers as to include all three images in some way.

Fairy Tail is pretty good. Do you watch any other anime? I have quite the list started by now img-1372007-3-laugh.png

Edited by jreidsma

Thanks for doing all this img-1372158-1-smile.png Sorry for the extra trouble since the files gone though. Anything close to what you've already produced will be perfect. After taking a longer look at them, I believe I can narrow the request a little. 

First image: Just the white text and star effect you used in a previous signature. And after revisiting the episode with my requested text, I'd like to keep the second "Together" as it is while making the first comma into a period (not 100% clear on whether that first line consists of two separate sentences or not...could you do it both ways? I really can't decide). Also just thought of this: could the cutie mark on the right side be flipped horizontally so the three stars are on the edge?

Since "There is magic without end" starts on a separate line, I'd like it to remain capitalized.

That's all I'll ask. I did add an extra change, but hopefully it's easier than doing them all over again.

My list is also starting to grow a bit, too img-1372158-2-happy.png I've fully completed 43 anime. Got far into about 10 others, but haven't returned to them in a while. At the moment, Hunter X Hunter is my favorite. There is a long list of anime and manga that I feel are the best in their respective categories. We'll definitely have to talk more about it sometime img-1372158-3-smile.png

Edited by ForeverAnimated

I'm curious but do you think it's possible you can do a signature for Lady Rainicorn?

I've seen some Adventure Time characters in signatures and i was just curious if i could get one with Lady Rainicorn for mine.