Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~asdf~

(edited)

After reading some of the posts in this thread http://mlpforums.com...misconceptions/ (and this thread. but mostly that thread)

it seems that several bronies dont like it when members of this fanbase are attracted to characters in the show, because we bring a shameful and negative stereotype. I do apologize for offending you, but i have one question: Why does me doing what i wish to with my time offend you so much? It neither affect nor effects anyones life but mine, so whats the problem? It does have the stereotype, but stereotypes exist for everything, no matter how few ponies with that certain group it is actually true for. Would you antagonize an African American for liking Kool-aid, just because there is a stereotype that every African Americans love kool-aid.

This is just my thought and opinions, and im not an intellectual or anything, but i dont see the problem with shipping.

Anyways, to answer your question: i wouldnt draw a line because if thats what they wanna do and if it makes them happy, then who am i to say their a living their life wrong?

Well I personally see nothing wrong with what anypony does with their free time. It's their freetime they are intitled to it. I was saying that I wouldn't go there that's all. :P Edited by asdf Firescore

I enjoy watching the show, put a couple episodes on my phone, and got a few t-shirts to represent xD But that’s as far as I'll go probably, not much into merch myself. If other bronies are into it more power too em though, I guess it’s just a matter of personal preference.

I'm I have a nice even schedule. 25% Working 25% Personal hygiene (Eating, Showering, Sleeping) 50% Ponies!

Anything that eats into caring for yourself or your ability to be a productive member of society. I believe is going too far.

But thats just me.

(also)

I might be truly obsessed with the show because I harldy ever stop talking about it. and relate every aspect of my life to ponies.

BUT I don't live in my mothers house at all! So not 100% Crazy, Work comes first.

As for collecting the toys and ponifying your electronics I'd just call that hardcore fandom, since I does it. But if somepony actually lies and leaves work to watch MLP all day then that's just simply immoral.

And of course the whole x-rated line should be drawn, but c'mon it's ponies.. ya'srs?

All in all, there are obsessions with about everything in the world. Remember the psycho WoW kid on the news? Or that new show about strange addictions...Don't remember it's name at the moment but I remember one girl being addicted to consuming nailpolish of all things.

Humans can get obsessed with anything. MLP is no exception, especially because its awesome! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

lol, from an honest topic to a political debate, good job everypony. i draw the line a little bit of merch and drawings.

Politics. In the famous words spoken during episode 14, "I just don't know what went wrong!" I guess this turned out to be a touchy topic. :P