I drew a Toaster (w/ Speedpaint)

Leafeon

Ha! WoodenToaster's a boss

I like it, aside from the head being a bit to tall It looks very good.

Did you say you vectored it? Or did I misinterpret?

I did not, I drew the skeleton on my computer, what I meant was no background.

I'm quite bad with types of images. :P I really shouldn't talk much.

• Brohoof 1

This is really good, but like Dashey said, the head is a little tall. I watched the speedpaint, and I wish I could shade like that :) I sadly can't do any kind of speedpaint, since I do things on my iPad :/ can't record.

Anyways, I envy your skills ;) I usually have to use a bunch of references to get me skeletons to look right.

• Brohoof 2

This is really good, but like Dashey said, the head is a little tall. I watched the speedpaint, and I wish I could shade like that :) I sadly can't do any kind of speedpaint, since I do things on my iPad :/ can't record.

Anyways, I envy your skills ;) I usually have to use a bunch of references to get me skeletons to look right.

Someone envious of my skeletons? Lol whut

f9fh3QD.png

Little do you know is that the high head is averting your eyes away from the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE eyes.

• Brohoof 1

f9fh3QD.png

Little do you know is that the high head is averting your eyes away from the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE eyes.

LOL :lol:

No reference. At all. Stare at it's failishness.

post-4683-0-41364800-1358824352_thumb.jpg

Her mane is so flat in this one... *facepalm*

The eyes aren't that bad, I've done way, way worse. Like, way, WAY worse.

• Brohoof 1

LOL :lol:

No reference. At all. Stare at it's failishness.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Her mane is so flat in this one... *facepalm*

The eyes aren't that bad, I've done way, way worse. Like, way, WAY worse.

img-1105472-1-f9fh3QD.png

I can top both of you for a horrible skeleton, but it shouldn't take to much effort to see that from a my drawings :P. No skelton only pictures here though.

Hehe, anyways its a wonderful work of art as always Firebolt! I really love how you shade, it just looks so beautiful! It looks so amazing it just leaves me speechless.

So wonderful work as always Firebolt! :D

• Brohoof 2

I can top both of you for a horrible skeleton, but it shouldn't take to much effort to see that from a my drawings :P. No skelton only pictures here though.

Hehe, anyways its a wonderful work of art as always Firebolt! I really love how you shade, it just looks so beautiful! It looks so amazing it just leaves me speechless.

So wonderful work as always Firebolt! :D

*still doesn't like shading*

Perhaps I should stop comparing myself to people who do digital art professionally, as someone who is in highschool and has only been drawing ponies and digital art in general for 6 months, but meh. :P

This is really cool. How long did it take you? I see how it says about 11:00 min  in the video, but how long did it take you in real time? 

Real time took about 3 hours to do what you see in the video. Took about 5 hours overall, though, which is why not everything is in the video. :P

• Brohoof 2

*still doesn't like shading*

Perhaps I should stop comparing myself to people who do digital art professionally, as someone who is in highschool and has only been drawing ponies and digital art in general for 6 months, but meh. :P

YOUR GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR SHADING AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT!!!!1

Although I have to say you should really not be so hard on yourself, I mean Its ok to understand that you will have mistakes here and there, but theres no reason to say your horrible because you really aren't. You have talent thats what you have! But even with talent the best of the best only get to where they are through practice.

Look at it this way, your a million times better then I am :P.(And probably will ever be) So i'd say you should give yourself a little credit. You did a wonderful job you should be proud of :).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

YOUR GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR SHADING AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT!!!!1

Although I have to say you should really not be so hard on yourself, I mean Its ok to understand that you will have mistakes here and there, but theres no reason to say your horrible because you really aren't. You have talent thats what you have! But even with talent the best of the best only get to where they are through practice.

Look at it this way, your a million times better then I am :P.(And probably will ever be) So i'd say you should give yourself a little credit. You did a wonderful job you should be proud of :).

Well, it's even more okay when OCD. And I improve by having OCD. Me and my OCD have a hate love relationship. I'm also not saying Im horrid, I'm just not the best. :P

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it's even more okay when OCD. And I improve by having OCD. Me and my OCD have a hate love relationship. I'm also not saying Im horrid, I'm just not the best. :P

Alrighty :P, if thats the case then I'll let you slide this time.. Being critical can have some upsides I suppose, I guess I really shouldn't be talking anyways. I'm pretty perfectionist at most things I do.. However considering I lack the skill to make my pony drawings perfect it can be quiet frustrating at times to draw :P.

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure your giving yourself a little credit atleast :).

• Brohoof 1

I really like it :D Some critique would be that you should move right eye more to the right a bit, but other than that I like it :) you're great at shading!! Like, holy cow! Keep at it, because I think you're great :3

• Brohoof 1

*ahem*

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH TOAST!

With that urge done, I would like to say that , as a mischievous pony, this is horrible. I'm currently learning to be like Simon Cowell

Awesome.

• Brohoof 1

*ahem*

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH TOAST!

With that urge done, I would like to say that , as a mischievous pony, this is horrible. I'm currently learning to be like Simon Cowell

Awesome.

Simon Cowell? Cool... I am CURRENTLY learning how to talk like.... Christoher... Walken!

I really like it :D Some critique would be that you should move right eye more to the right a bit, but other than that I like it :) you're great at shading!! Like, holy cow! Keep at it, because I think you're great :3

Yes, I noticed that mid way through shading. And lazy.