Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gathering of the ~Lawful~ Legion

Commander Urdnot

img-1112656-1-lolololol_zps71725a4f.png

Long has chaos, discord and despair reigned over MLP Forums. It brings this aging pony pride to see so many taking up the flag of order. Now, is the time for us to usurp this chaotic throne, AND RESTORE ORDER TO THE MLP FORUMS. Together, we take up arms, and fight the good fight!

FOR PEACE! FOR HONOR! FOR ORDER! FOR FRIENDSHIP! FOR MLP FORUMS!

CHHHHAAARRRRGGGEEEE~

Honorary Order-Warriors:

@~Lawful Jordo~

@~Lawful Sturdy Wing~

Edited by ~Lawful Pinkeh~
  • Brohoof 14

Sign me up brah.

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU BETRAYED MY LOVE, MY TRUST, MY LOYALTY. YOU BETRAYED ME, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

YOU....YOU VARMINT *&@(*#&!((*&$!"#?"!?#"!#>"!>$ 

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU BETRAYED MY LOVE, MY TRUST, MY LOYALTY. YOU BETRAYED ME, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

YOU....YOU VARMINT *&@(*#&!((*&$!"#?"!?#"!#>"!>$ 

>dies

• Brohoof 1

Guess I'll just go to bed and cry myself to sleep... you'll never have to hear from me again Clari...

AAHAHHAHA! YOU DESERVED IT! YOU BETRAYED ME, AND THERE'S NO BETRAYING SOMEONE WITHOUT REVENGE.

Tonight, at 12 am... 

I find that I concur with Pinkeh. Perhaps now is the time to bring an end to the unrighteous injustice that the unlawful bring upon our peaceful forums. This peace must come to a temporary pause as the Chaos is stopped.

For there numbers rise quickly, however the bandwwagon never fails nor does the might of the Feldian empire. It has withstood the last year since its establishment and it shall not fall now. I for one have faith in those loyal to Feld0 and Feld0 himself. The numbers of chaos are high, however I believe in quality over quantity every day.

Hit us with your best shot forces of chaos. I dare you.

No.

We dare you.

• Brohoof 2

I find that I concur with Pinkeh. Perhaps now is the time to bring an end to the unrighteous injustice that the unlawful bring upon our peaceful forums. This peace must come to a temporary pause as the Chaos is stopped.

For there numbers rise quickly, however the bandwwagon never fails nor does the might of the Feldian empire. It has withstood the last year since its establishment and it shall not fall now. I for one have faith in those loyal to Feld0 and Feld0 himself. The numbers of chaos are high, however I believe in quality over quantity every day.

Hit us with your best shot forces of chaos. I dare you.

No.

We dare you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuZt9DiQ8w

Oh blah blah blah, motivational speech this, 'Feldian empire' that. None of that shall stop us unless Divine Intervention from Feldicorn himself occurs. Hold your blockades ponies, for the chocolate hail storms of chaos are approaching.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Oh blah blah blah, motivational speech this, 'Feldian empire' that. None of that shall stop us unless Divine Intervention from Feldicorn himself occurs. Hold your blockades ponies, for the chocolate hail storms of chaos are approaching.

Just you wait until the sun comes up.

When the sun rises, your legion's sun will surely set, and reinforcements will arrive to back us up.

BUT UNTIL THEN, WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT YOUR TYRANNY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!

Edited by ~Lawful Pinkeh~

I shall stand beside the armies of the light... -bows- you have my hoof

We'd be glad to have you. Now you just need to have the word Lawful added to your name.

• Brohoof 1

We'd be glad to have you. Now you just need to have the word Lawful added to your name.

My name will remain as is, Because I am an individual and will stand out amongst the many who follow the lawful leaders.... (also because I only have one more name change and I will want to go back to Sturdy Wing)

I'm afraid you will find discouragement to be an ill tactic against certain people. Although it may be found as one to weaken many it is not something that has much effect on me, as once I choose my side knowing the full consequences and knowledge of it, then I do not easily waver.

Let us look at it this way,

You and I both know that your name in itself, could be considered a double negative. Discord and Chaos mean the same general thing, thusly Chaotic Discord in a sense via cancleing each other out means that you are in fact, lawful. Chaotic refers to Discord being chaotic, ultimately meaning Discord is backwards. And what is the opposite of Discord?

Lawfulness.

Now I know what you chaos lovers are thinking. "Because it's chaotic already, the chaos defies your logic!" Well then let me tell you this. If the chaotic forces are all about chaos, then why are they banding together in an un-chaotic way?

Next let's see how the rise to power happened. Discord's rise could be seen as a method of deception and lies, however when taken into accout we witness the adjustments to the forum lands that improved the order. "It's all part of the plan!" No. Why do I say so? If Discord intended to strike all along, he would not place his intent to do so in a loud topic, chaotic or not.

Ultimately this leads me to conclude several different things.

1. Discord is intentionally staging a rebellion to snipe out any people against the Feldian Empire.

2. Discord has, this entire time, been the complete opposite of what his name implies, and is actually on the lawful side.

Checkmate ~Chaotic Discord~, For Every Leader Divides n0ne, and Zealous Oppression Opposes Power.

• Brohoof 3

Let the Chaotic power of Luna's absolutely adorable squee take you over

post-6245-0-28616500-1359012760_thumb.jpg

Don't worry, it's relatively painless....

not really, but it's a good pain, it shouldn't hurt TOO much *Luna Lieface

• Brohoof 3

Let the Chaotic power of Luna's absolutely adorable squee take you over

attachicon.gifi__m_a_pretty_pretty_princess_too_by_johnjoseco-d4mxe0q-1.jpg

Don't worry, it's relatively painless....

not really, but it's a good pain, it shouldn't hurt TOO much *Luna Lieface

-snorts and hoofs the ground- Get out of here beast of chaos, you are not welcome in this place