Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Does anything rhyme with orange, BTW?

Apples.

But no seriously, there are probably some words rhyming, I just don't happen to know any at the moment. ;(

Edited by L.U.N.A.

G..Guys...Look at how many pages we have...

*points to the counter*

They're...30!!!! :)

When I entered this forum,thi clib was dead,and with 14/15 pages only.This day is to remember :lol:

I have noticed this xD. I am surprised no one has tried to point out my text isn't pure orange and that I should change it :P I personally find this shade easier on the eyes.

I would point it out, but I just did for Lightwing before you were brought into this. So I just decided not to. But now that you mention it... I personally think that color is  :eww:

Just saying.  :comeatus:

I would point it out, but I just did for Lightwing before you were brought into this. So I just decided not to. But now that you mention it... I personally think that color is  :eww:

Just saying.  :comeatus:

Does this suit your needs :P

Does this suit your needs :P

PINK!!! :o

*runs whilw trying to escape*

:catface:

(edited)

I dunno... what's your favorite cute AJ scene in the show? What you have in common with her? Which one of her relationships you like the most? When you started to like her? Right now my head hurts too much to think, sorry XD

1. I have to pick just ONE favorite cute moment out of a bajillion? I-is that even possible? :huh:

Well then, assuming that choosing the diabetes-inducing baby Applejack or filly Applejack scenes would be cheating, have the first scene that came to my mind. AKA: Applejack in her natural habitat being appletastically adorabu. :wub:

applejack-apples.gif

That passionate apple sparkle in her eyes.... I reckon she looks positively huggable, wouldn't you say? :catface:

2. Hoo boy. Commonalities.... Well, I do think I am a mostly honest person. I am very simple in my day to day life and I am very friendly and family-oriented. I have been described as level-headed and down-to-earth quite often, so I guess I can throw that in the mix too. I wish I had a fraction of Applejack's dependability, wisdom, work ethic, and all around integrity, but alas, I am still a work in progress. Applejack's quite the inspiration to me and I strive to be like her in many ways, as cheesy as that probably sounds. :blush: As for AJ's flaws, I can definitely relate to her desire to want to make things absolutely perfect for everyone else. And I can be veeeerryy stubborn too.

3. Applejack has so many great interactions with other characters on such a consistent basis that it's hard to pick just one favorite relationship. She has the best sister relationship with Apple Bloom, best friendly rivalry with Rainbow Dash, best comedic duo relationship (and best cousins) with Pinkie Pie, best leader-right hand mare relationship with Twilight, best opposites attract ship (and best romantic ship period) with Rarity, and cutest friendship with Fluttershy since I haven't quite pinpointed anything better for those two. I just remember d'awwwing all over the place at the end of Bats! ^_^

Rarijack is my favorite ship, followed by Twijack. As far as mere bonding goes, Applejack and Apple Bloom's sisterhood is probably my favorite overall, but I really enjoy the entire Apple Family banter in general.

4. Immediately. Actually, I must confess that it took a few episodes before Applejack became my favorite, but once she did, she never looked back. I think it was by the time I watched Dragonshy that she "took the lead" so to speak. Kind of a strange choice considering that wasn't even her episode, but darn it if she wasn't incredibly amazing and the best darn friend you could ask for! She displayed the most patience with Fluttershy's cowardice and slid down a cliff just so she could drag her struggling friend around it another way, proving that she is fiercely loyal and as good of, if not a better leader than even Twilight Sparkle in certain situations. Then, she goes and saves Twilight's hide from an avalanche that Fluttershy caused and she still doesn't lose her focus and temperament which is really quite endearing. Applejack's virtuousness is well-documented throughout the series by this point in time, but aside from Applebuck Season, this was the first episode to really start to explore that facet of her character, and I was just amazed at how selfless she was throughout it all. Oh, and she made all sorts of cool little gestures that just reeked of awesome in this ep. :lol:

My reasons for loving AJ are no longer this shallow, mind you.

Applejack is love, life, apples, and all of that good stuff. Just had to drop in and hail her greatness since I don't do it enough. ;3

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 9

So you in the Applejack Fan Club (and the posters in the Rarity Fan Club) will be happy to know that after a long time spent reading and analyzing fanfiction, which came quite easily to me as a prolific fanfiction writer, I have finally settled on what I consider to be the best MLP ship: Rarijack. I found more of the fanfiction based around this ship to be readable and enjoyable compared to other ships, and combined with a lot of other factors, this beat out Twipie. So in the unlikely event that a poll comes up based around this very subject, you can count on my support in that regard. Thought you'd want to know, since you all pushed that ship so hard in the MM thing. 

• Brohoof 3

So you in the Applejack Fan Club (and the posters in the Rarity Fan Club) will be happy to know that after a long time spent reading and analyzing fanfiction, which came quite easily to me as a prolific fanfiction writer, I have finally settled on what I consider to be the best MLP ship: Rarijack. I found more of the fanfiction based around this ship to be readable and enjoyable compared to other ships, and combined with a lot of other factors, this beat out Twipie. So in the unlikely event that a poll comes up based around this very subject, you can count on my support in that regard. Thought you'd want to know, since you all pushed that ship so hard in the MM thing. 

Welcome to the Rarijack side of the forums. We got the best shipping.  :comeatus: 

And the best apples! And I love both! 

We got Zapp Apples, red apples, green apples, apple fritter, apple pie, apple dumplings ,*list continues on for a great length of time*, apple cake, and most importantly! Zapp apple jam  :D 

img-2502762-1-shelby_gt500_2010_of_apple

...Oh, we were going for cute? Well, shit.

*steals the car*

It's mine!!!! :angry:

*starts to drive in the road*

YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!

• Brohoof 2