Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah, and we're so proud to have a mod, who's Applejack's fan :D

Hm, we had a lof of pictures of Applejack & Apple Bloom (and amount of them probably is going to increase after Somepony To Watch Over Me), so... maybe AJ and Big Mac? :)

post-20905-0-42719600-1393882166_thumb.pngpost-20905-0-78278200-1393882163_thumb.pngpost-20905-0-85333700-1393882168_thumb.jpgpost-20905-0-64341000-1393882326.pngpost-20905-0-02593700-1393882329_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@Anilewe,

Please tell me they're not ship-pics.

No, of course not. I know that some people like this ship, but we can't treat every pic of them as ship-pic ;) And it was always weird for me that people like them as a pairing. They're very close as a siblings, but... well, that's all. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

No, of course not. I know that some people like this ship, but we can't treat every pic of them as ship-pic ;) And it was always weird for me that people like them as a pairing. They're very close as a siblings, but... well, that's all. 

Thank God.

Anyway, great pics!

(edited)

And here's more Applejack & Applebloom love :wub:

img-2370649-1-mlp__applejack_and_applebl

img-2370649-2-103943%20-%20applejack%20a

img-2370649-3-full.png

img-2370649-4-applebloom_stole_applejack

img-2370649-5-applejack_and_apple_bloom_

It has to be done :huh:

Good night!!!Everypony!!!

2Eyt0RD.gif

Wish Applejack sweet dreams! :)

Moar Applejack to the record :wub:

mlp_applejack_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d5

applejack_by_whiteeyedcat-d4ntndo.png

my_little_pony_fanart__applejack_by_np44

applejack_sunset_portrait_by_kp_shadowsq

And THIS face definetly need an emoticon :3

http://dash.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/138894581419.png

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Since it will soon be two years since my Dad passed away I have been looking at a lot of fanart of AJ and the different artist renditions of her parents one of them is my current avatar, very touching and also tear jerking especially in situations like mine. I love you Dad, I miss you and I know Applejack probably misses her parents as well. She has been through an awful lot but grew up to be a strong, confident, kind hearted young mare and that is one of the main things that really made Applejack my favorite pony.

applejack_s_parents__by_hinoraito-d5p07n

mlp_applejack___memories_that_have_faded

apple_parents_by_annehairball-d5x71oz.pn

the_true_reunion_by_jamey4-d5rx2p6.png

we_re_always_here_by_graystripe64-d5wt3q

will_the_tears_ever_dry_by_lulumimibebe-

__i_hope_i_made_you_proud___by_ninjaherm

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 5

Applejack will always be loved even if some people hate her or call her a background character. AJ is my favorite pony because she is loving, adorable, and funny. No matter what she is best pony to me.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

WARNING!!!

best_sister_by_aosion-d72jv6m.png

New teaser for "Somepony to Watch Over Me"

If you don't like spoilers,don't open the Spoiler tab

I warned you...

img-2380062-1-Bh_fCpHCYAEP3bp.png%20larg

Edited by Lightwing

So, tommorow they're probably gonna publish some scene from this episode :) And it was written by a new writer. Though I'm trying not to be too excited, I'm really curious if it will be the good episode.

• Brohoof 2

So, tommorow they're probably gonna publish some scene from this episode :) And it was written by a new writer. Though I'm trying not to be too excited, I'm really curious if it will be the good episode.

So a new writer?I hope he does a great work,like the rest of the team :)

And i hope that this episode doesn't end hated as "That episode i'm not going to name" :(

photo-25144.gif?_r=1394064201

Well...I wish him luck :)

I looked at it :P

Just couldn't help myself.

Nopony can resist the temptation :3

But i have to say that each time,becausr they're people who don't like spoilers and/or teasers :/

So, tommorow they're probably gonna publish some scene from this episode :) And it was written by a new writer.

Pinkie Apple Pie was also written by a new writer and it is my favorite episode of the season so far Applejack and Pinkie Pie are both in my top three and it continued Applejacks momentum from season 3 and was one of Pinkie Pie's best performances since season 2. I am yet to see a bad Applejack episode, she just keeps on going strong from season 3.

Yes, her episodes are getting better and better :) And she got rid of that awful 'background pony' joke.

It was time :)

I was tired of hear"Applejack best background pony!!!" :angry:

That joke was hateful,but,if Applejack follows the same road than now,no one will never usethat joke again :)

Pinkie Apple Pie was also written by a new writer and it is my favorite episode of the season so far Applejack and Pinkie Pie are both in my top three and it continued Applejacks momentum from season 3 and was one of Pinkie Pie's best performances since season 2. I am yet to see a bad Applejack episode, she just keeps on going strong from season 3.

Now we can only wait,and hope for a good Applejack performance.And if her sister is on the way,i can only hype with it :lol:

It was time :)

I was tired of hear"Applejack best background pony!!!" :angry:

That joke was hateful,but,if Applejack follows the same road than now,no one will never usethat joke again :)

Now we can only wait,and hope for a good Applejack performance.And if her sister is on the way,i can only hype with it :lol:

Heh, to be absolutely honest - in this season Twilight somehow became a 'background pony' xd Which is kind of weird. She's got almost no episodes in season 4 and most of scenes with her tend to present her as almost perfect pony. 

Anyway, finally that stupid joke really is... well, just the joke. I mean, yes, Applejack is one of the main character and everyone knew it, but she really has a very small amonut of episodes in season 1 & 2 and I can see from where that joke came. I was actually really worried, because considering that she's less popular than Dashie or Pinkie, it was possible that Hasbro would want to reduce her episodes to minimum. 

Heh, to be absolutely honest - in this season Twilight somehow became a 'background pony' xd Which is kind of weird. She's got almost no episodes in season 4 and most of scenes with her tend to present her as almost perfect pony.

Anyway, finally that stupid joke really is... well, just the joke. I mean, yes, Applejack is one of the main character and everyone knew it, but she really has a very small amonut of episodes in season 1 & 2 and I can see from where that joke came. I was actually really worried, because considering that she's less popular than Dashie or Pinkie, it was possible that Hasbro would want to reduce her episodes to minimum.

Well..until Twilight gets her key(soon...),she'll be the target of that awful joke...(seriously,i'm seeing it)

And about the episodes with Applejack,i always laughed at them,because her moments aleays managed to make me smile :)

Who doesn't remember this:

(i always wanted to see celestia's face when she had read that letter :lol: )

What i'm saying is that,even if Applejack have few moments on the show,they're always memorable :)

And i hope this weekend brings us another of those moments :D

• Brohoof 1

I need to say, clip from Somepony To Watch Over Me looks promising :) Only one more day...

And I can't even describe how angry I am that there's no Applejack in McDonalds new set of ponies, but they made Vinyl. 

I'd buy it only for Applejack anyway, so... No AJ, no money, Hasbro.

• Brohoof 2

I need to say, clip from Somepony To Watch Over Me looks promising :) Only one more day...

And I can't even describe how angry I am that there's no Applejack in McDonalds new set of ponies, but they made Vinyl. 

I'd buy it only for Applejack anyway, so... No AJ, no money, Hasbro.

Wait...there's no Applejack toy???

my-little-pony-Applejack-mlp-art-mane-6-

For now this pass,but the next time... :okiedokielokie:

Wait...there's no Applejack toy???

img-2382482-1-my-little-pony-Applejack-m

For now this pass,but the next time... :okiedokielokie:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/upcoming-mcdonalds-ponies-revealed.html#idc-cover 

:/

Seriously, what's the point of all that ''friendship is magic''? If they wanted to make a show about 5 characters, then why didn't they? It'd be better than that. I'm SO sick of all background pony jokes and the sets of toys without AJ.

• Brohoof 1

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/upcoming-mcdonalds-ponies-revealed.html#idc-cover

:/

Seriously, what's the point of all that ''friendship is magic''? If they wanted to make a show about 5 characters, then why didn't they? It'd be better than that. I'm SO sick of all background pony jokes and the sets of toys without AJ.

unnamed.jpg

Ok...you,re right...

They make toys for every main charavter,even the princesses.

But in the place of put applejack too,they put that "DJ-PON3" >_>

Now i hate even more the DJs.They put it simply because "It's more popular" -_- .If it were derpy,that'll be another thing(although i still be angry),but a fanmade character without any lines on the show swapping Applejack??? :angry:

*runs to Hasbro and starts to scream "Make an Applejack toy"* :angry:

I hope someday to see an Applejack toy :/

img-2383265-1-unnamed.jpg

Ok...you,re right...

They make toys for every main charavter,even the princesses.

But in the place of put applejack too,they put that "DJ-PON3" >_>

Now i hate even more the DJs.They put it simply because "It's more popular" -_- .If it were derpy,that'll be another thing(although i still be angry),but a fanmade character without any lines on the show swapping Applejack??? :angry:

*runs to Hasbro and starts to scream "Make an Applejack toy"* :angry:

I hope someday to see an Applejack toy :/

That's bullshit.

DJ Pone is worst pony.

Seriously; I'm tired of AJ and Rares pulling the shortest straw when they fell the need to throw some stupid fuggin' background pone like Scratch or Lyra. Funk toys? No AJ, no Rarity; there's Dr. Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Lyra, and fuckin' Bon Bon.

I swear, this is why I hate all the background ponies but Colgate, because she's the only one who gets the attention she deserves rather than put up on a damn mountain of praise for having no lines.

Just stupid; Mane 6 should be first, then secondaries, then those dumbass background ponies that get glory for doing nothing.

• Brohoof 5

That's bullshit.

DJ Pone is worst pony.

Seriously; I'm tired of AJ and Rares pulling the shortest straw when they fell the need to throw some stupid fuggin' background pone like Scratch or Lyra. Funk toys? No AJ, no Rarity; there's Dr. Whooves, Vinyl Scratch, Lyra, and fuckin' Bon Bon.

I swear, this is why I hate all the background ponies but Colgate, because she's the only one who gets the attention she deserves rather than put up on a damn mountain of praise for having no lines.

Just stupid; Mane 6 should be first, then secondaries, then those dumbass background ponies that get glory for doing nothing.

That's a pretty bold statement.

Background ponies deserve just as much attention as the others.

Maybe it's because of the fact that they don't have many lines that Hasbro makes toys for them.