Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about this place. Seems I forgot to follow it. Silly me. :P

I don't find her boring at all like some other people do

Neither do I. She isn't perfect nor boring. She has her flaws just like the rest and is charming. Also, I like her accent. She is a great character. I do hope she gets some good episodes in season 4. Preferably without a certain background pony there to steal the spotlight from her. Now, a nice pic of that cowgirl. ;)

359444__safe_applejack_solo_pixiv_artist

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay come on I know you AJ fans are out there, I come back to this thread bringing a bit of good news. Twilight has gotten her own book and so has Pinkie Pie but it is now AJ's turn to get her own book.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/76930-new-gm-berrow-applejack-book-coming-in-2014/

And Saturday the 28th the week after the upcoming Power Ponies episode, we are going to have a brand spanking new Applejack episode.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Bats!

and another one 2 weeks after that one

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Pinkie_Apple_Pie

Here is some filly Applejack

filly_applejack_with_winona_by_mactavishfilly_applejack_by_raikoh14-d4us8xr.jpgdaddy__s_little_filly_applejack_by_ellis

• Brohoof 2

Okay come on I know you AJ fans are out there, I come back to this thread bringing a bit of good news. Twilight has gotten her own book and so has Pinkie Pie but it is now AJ's turn to get her own book.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/76930-new-gm-berrow-applejack-book-coming-in-2014/

And Saturday the 28th the week after the upcoming Power Ponies episode, we are going to have a brand spanking new Applejack episode.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Bats!

and another one 2 weeks after that one

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Pinkie_Apple_Pie

Here is some filly Applejack

img-2124086-1-filly_applejack_with_winonimg-2124086-2-filly_applejack_by_raikoh1img-2124086-3-daddy__s_little_filly_appl

Oh yeah I read the synopsis for Bats :( I'm kind of dreading it because it seems like AJ and Fluttershy won't get along too well. Oh well we'll see what happens. :) The good thing is that AJ gets her episode, she's definitely the one who's gotten the least amount of episodes in the group, and she needs a good one.

For some reason, I have a bad feeling Applejack's going to look like the jerk in this one – the one getting angry and having a less "humane" plan on stopping the [spoilers] fruit bats

, but I still look forward to it, seeing as Applejack might be turning into a vampire – based on the spoiler picture, that is.  

AJ is 2nd best of the Mane 6, easy spot on my top 10. I got a Shirt and Dog Tag of her. I'm always wearing that dog tag. :3

Excited for this Saturdays Episode!

Also: Bump.

This thread needs more love, and I mean a LOT more love. Come on Applejack fans, at least TRY to make it look like she gets represented. :(

I'm really looking forward to the Bats! episode. Like Clarity said, I am a tad worried that Applejack will somehow come off as looking like a gigantic jerk, but I am hoping the story will really explore both Applejack and Fluttershy's points of view, and if we get a song from both ponies (or AJ at the very least) I will be incredibly pleased.

Now have some more Apple pone:

filly_applejack_enjoys_farm_fresh_cider_

sleeping_applejack_16_9_by_mysticalpha-d

the_apple_top_hop_by_assasinmonkey-d6za5

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think I actually need to post in here, anyone that has seen the majority of my posts or saw my old profile (info is still there but no wallpaper) should know my feels for AJ. AJ and Rarity are top ponies in my book, the two who never get enough love. I at first found it hard to believe I didn't see this topic until now, but when I looked at the dates of past posts it was easy to see why. I just don't get why people seem to brush these two aside, and even call AJ a "background pony". I love the fact she is the most together, mature, down to earth of the group. When you have someone in the group with an ego as big as the moon and one unstable enough to be likened to Deadpool, someone has to play reality anchor.

• Brohoof 1

I just don't get why people seem to brush these two aside, and even call AJ a "background pony".

There is only one suitable reply for such a crime:

applejack_with_m4_by_kebzone-d5uwxpe.png

or

shotgun_applejack_by_theartrix-d5sbmj0.p

Edited by Takumi Nishijou

When you have someone in the group with an ego as big as the moon and one unstable enough to be likened to Deadpool, someone has to play reality anchor.

Yes and who says that the voice of reason has to be boring? Twilight Sparkle has acted as a voice of reason several times but she dosen't have the same reputation as Applejack does for being the "boring one" and the few times we have seen Zecora appear she has also been a voice of reason. People seem to think that voice of reason=too perfect in the case of Applejack but not the others when we have clearly seen multiple examples in the series where Applejack needed some sense talked into her. 

Yes and who says that the voice of reason has to be boring? Twilight Sparkle has acted as a voice of reason several times but she dosen't have the same reputation as Applejack does for being the "boring one" and the few times we have seen Zecora appear she has also been a voice of reason. People seem to think that voice of reason=too perfect in the case of Applejack but not the others when we have clearly seen multiple examples in the series where Applejack needed some sense talked into her. 

Applejack can sometimes be a silly filly but that is also a reason we love her. :3 Like isn't it adorable for example how she wants to buck all these apples all by herself because she doesn't want hurt Big Mac to get involved in Applebuck Season? That Episode was simply awesome, not to mention Applejack being extremely funny :3

I love clumsy ponies... 27yx2dy.jpg

Edited by Takumi Nishijou
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack can sometimes be a silly filly but that is also a reason we love her.

Indeed it is, I thought it was really touching how she tried way too hard to make everything perfect for the Apple Family Reunion as someone who recently lost his Dad that episode really pulled at my heart strings. And of course the Apple Family in general, they compliment her like the spice in a good apple cider.

• 3 weeks later...

She is beautiful in her simplicity, and I LOVE her hat.

Unfortunately, this character is currently going through not the best times (Applejack always was not so much popular but now is the worst times for her). Character has a great potential ( perhaps the most great unrealized potential) but the writers often can't think of anything but the next episode about apples. But the last episode was a pleasant exception from the rules, but here is another problem: There are almost no episodes dedicated only to Applejack. (I mean without focusing on her family). Currently AJ gives me only a feeling of pity, and it is awful,Applejack deserves more.

There are almost no episodes dedicated only to Applejack. (I mean without focusing on her family). Currently AJ gives me only a feeling of pity, and it is awful,Applejack deserves more.

I think Pinkie Apple Pie drove my point home that Applejack's Family compliments her very nicely as a character instead of detracting or overshadowing her. Apple Family Reunion gave a good precedent for this and it is nice to see that they continued it with Pinkie Apple Pie. I don't mind the focus on her family as one of the many many reason why I have loved Applejack so much for so long is because of her relationship with her family. It reminds me a great deal of what my family was like back when I was a kid, it had its problems but was fairly close and we had each others backs. Of course that dosen't mean they should have the occasional episode with just AJ and I would really like to see one for Big Mac in pary because he is my favorite stallion and in part because I think he has just as much untapped potential as Applejack. Some people may complain about the family or the apples but this may be my favorite pony bias, but I think that is stinkin thinkin, it is a major part of her character just like reading is with Twilight, fashion is with Rarity or animals is with Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 4

Applejack.full.1140790.jpg

Sup Sugarcubes. Here is why AppleJack is my favorite Pony:

1. Her voice (I like the southern accent)
  2. Her nicknames for people (Twi and Sugarcube) and cowgirl quotes she uses.
  3. Her House (I mean her farm) is an awesome place to live
  4. The food, AppleCider, ZapAppleJam, and  Apple Fritters she and her family make on the farm.
  5. She has a cute voice when she sings
  6. When she has action scenes (Ex. rounding up the heard) it feels I'm watching a Indiana Jones movie
  • Brohoof 7

She is beautiful in her simplicity, and I LOVE her hat.

Unfortunately, this character is currently going through not the best times (Applejack always was not so much popular but now is the worst times for her). Character has a great potential ( perhaps the most great unrealized potential) but the writers often can't think of anything but the next episode about apples. But the last episode was a pleasant exception from the rules, but here is another problem: There are almost no episodes dedicated only to Applejack. (I mean without focusing on her family). Currently AJ gives me only a feeling of pity, and it is awful,Applejack deserves more.

It's hard for such a family oriented character like Applejack to be the center of attention without her family getting involved. However, more often than not Applejack's episodes are shared between one of her friends rather than family members. Look Before You Sleep, Fall Weather Friends, Spike At Your Service, Bats!, and now Pinkie Apple Pie are all episodes in which Applejack is a co-star with one of her friends. I for one don't see this as a bad thing. One of the many things that makes Applejack great is her ability to bring out the best in others. Applejack is all about self-sacrifice, commitment, and dependability, and in order to see these virtues, it's necessary for other characters to be involved sometimes whether it's her close friends or her kin.

Family is extremely important to Applejack, so no doubt we're going to continue to see them throughout AJ's episodes. Like I always say, we see this kind of thing in all of the Mane Six ponies. We'll be seeing books and magic in Twilight's episodes, flying and Wonderbolts in Dash's episodes, fashion in Rarity's, and so on. Applejack's family isn't there to steal her thunder or detract from the focus on her, but rather enhance her as a character. And don't worry, we're bound to have at least one episode this season that is focused on Applejack only. She does have to find her key after all. There's absolutely no need to feel pity for Applejack. She's been given plenty of focus, screen time, and development and is a joy to watch every time she's on screen. :)

And the obligatory random pics.

mistress_marevelous__commish__by_assasin

mean_as_sin_by_hewison-d71hsgj.png

the_honest_gambler_by_fongsaunder-d4o35f

• Brohoof 9

Awwww, just look at her, how someone can dislike this cutie?  

post-23053-0-92758300-1390001750.gif  

Almost forgot to say: Applejack character is very similar to russian mentality. She opened, kind, honest, sometimes naive, just like us. Ha ha,  I know that in fact, this character is the stereotypical image of Americans, so it turns out that not so many differences between us, my capitalistic friends.  :) 

Applejack is beautiful in her simplicity. I saw a topic on this forum "Who from mane 6 you'd like to see as a wife, if you were a pony?". Although my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, I replied that I would have married Applejack. 

Here the song that reminds me Applejack. 

Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, Applejack fan club on the MLP Forums and I'm not a part of it? Shame on me :huh: 
I don't know why it took me so long to find this topic, but now I'm here, ready to spread some love for AJ :D It's not really a news, that I'm a big fan of Applejack. I don't even know, when I started to love her so much, but it feels like she's my favorite since always.  

applejack_vector__full_drawing_in_descri

There is this rather interesting episode coming in a few weeks where Rarity tries to act like AJ to impress this one guy who she has a crush on because he has a crush on AJ (not that I blame him but she is mine).

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Simple_Ways

I am SO hyped for Simple Ways!  I'm more hyped for Simple Ways than I was for any other episode in season 4.

• Brohoof 1

I am new to my little pony and I instantly fell in love with AJ.

My story is kind of funny. I got into the show via comics but had not read them when I went to target and saw the toys. I was trying to pick one and would have picked Rarity because I love purple. I chose to wait to watch the show and see which pony's personality I identified with.

When I watched the show I was so relieved that I did not pick Rarity. Not because she is not great but she is way too girly for me. AJ is great she has a wonderful personality and is amazingly honest, loyal and would do anything for her friends. She is rough and tumble with a girl edge. She reminds me of me so much. The thing that surprises me is that I am from Texas and I grew up with horses and on a ranch but I have fought the stereotype that we are all hicks and cowboys. I actually do t even have a southern drawl. I loved this about her that she was a country pony! I love her relationship with her family too. I think her family helps define her.

Can I just say that Apples to the core is the best pony song ever!!!

I just bought my first AJ figure today and she is too cute. I can't wait for a good AJ plush and I want to try to get as much AJ merchandise as possible. I am a toy collector and I think I will focus on AJ. The only other ponies I may get are all the MLP pop vinyls.

I wish she had a good catch phrase like RD has pony up. Or maybe she does and I don't know it. If she does can someone tell me?

I love that she has a fan club.

See you guys around :)

~lavender rhyme

• Brohoof 2