http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT31ZeCNdBw

By: Shiropoint

Applejack is best pony, yes.

EDIT:

... More proof.

post-2915-0-84869000-1333331128_thumb.png

post-2915-0-23666300-1333331152.png

Dah, is good. Edited by Guest

This may be a good place to ask this, are there any quality Applejack T-shirts? I scrolled through a bunch of the WeLoveFine designs and it seemed there was a distinct lack of love for AJ. As such I have an RD shirt, one with PP and FS but nothing with AJ, which would be a great pony to have what with living in a pretty country western-inclined town (Calgary, Alberta).

Any episode with mah favorite little Southern belle as the main character is a fav o' mine. I'm upset that she hasn't had her own episode for a while :(. In my love/hate meter for the Mane 6, this is how it would go.

1. Applejack - Love

2. RD - REALLY Like

3. Twi - Really Like

4. Pinkie - Like a Lot

5. Rarity - Kinda Dislike

6. Fluttershy - Dislike

I love a lot of things about here; for instance, her mane, her eyes, her color scheme, her overall appearance, her overall personality, but the accent is where its at. I guess mah decision is a little biased due to the fact I was born in the South, raised in the South, and live in the South, but I really can't deny my sympathy for her. I realised almost a few days after watching the show the 1st time that she represents everything I ask for my dream girl (Even the not-so-good manners at times, but that maybe because I burp a lot :P).

Its a shame she doesn't get as much love as the other Mane 6. It upsets me that Fluttershy seems to be the most loved. Her timidness and lovey dovey personality is a no-no in mah text book, but thats what I exect when she seems to remind me the most of the previous generations, you know, the really girly ones http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png?

Ever because of good ol' AJ, I have wanted a cowboy hat to where at times and even though I had a slight Southern accent and I frequently say things like "ain't" and "y'all", I want a heavy accent like her :wub: .

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving this -- APPLEJACK CONTINUES TO BE BEST PONY!

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a place where you can post all your favorite Applejack Pictures,Videos,Gifs fan fictions whatever you want as long as it's about her :)

I'll start

Posted Image

Lets give AJ the love she deserves <3

• Brohoof 4

Lol an applejack fan club made by a guy with a rainbowdash avatar and signature XD

Applejack is my second favorite. She is pretty awesome. But i look at the mane 6 a bit more equally.

We all know and love .mov, yet I would like to keep this thread a bit more appropriate for the younger viewers, please remove the video and reread the rules. Thank you.

Also...

Posted Image

"And this blue popcicle sure hits the spot!"

• Brohoof 4

Posted Image

Loved applejack in the series :) she is certainly overlooked alot! applejack is just plain cute :3! how can somepony not like her?

I love this GIF sooooo much :wub:. Actually, I just love Applejack in general :D. She can be mah sugarcube, if she was human of course :P. I'm pretty sure there has to be SOME girl like her in real life though :D

• Brohoof 1

We seriously need these fan clubs to return...

On topic, AJ is my 2nd favorite pony next to Twilight. I didn't like her at first, but of course, that has changed. She is just such a great character, and I don't really know why... She just is!

Posted Image

My friend just showed this to me. This is AWSOME. Applejack needs more attention, appreciation, and love. This is genius. Thank you people for being smart enough to post it ^^

• Brohoof 1

i really love applejack! she is the best one of them all, but i also love rarity....

she is so sweet and honest, and so cute with her southern accent! i also love her hat!! :)

Edited by Sugar.Honey.Darling

Applejack is infringing on so many other ponies' elements. She has her own, honesty, and she truly lives it, but she's also the epitome of loyalty. She's kind and generous too. Promising to give all that money to Ponyville to fix the town hall after Derpy wrecked it, and giving of herself to cheer up Sweetie Belle and mend the rift between her and Rarity; a better friend you'll not find anywhere in Equestria.

also I die everytime I hear a southern accent !! (: ~

I've worked hard to eliminate mine. It's not a fun thing to have.

I am from Texas, the farthest south you can go.

I have two voices, a country accent, and my masked voice.

As stated above, I've done my best to rid myself of that accent, but sometimes it's dependent on whoever I'm conversing with whether or not it resurfaces, and how strongly. When talking to somebody from back home or any stranger with a country accent I can't help it; it pops out before I realize it's about to happen. If I start talking to "city folk" or anybody from up north I can hide it pretty well. Funny how that all works.

Edited by Artemis