Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

As one of the biggest Applejack supporters here currently, I'll do my part for this thread :) Lemme see what I have...

yeehaw__by_danmakuman-d5vm865.png

best_buddies_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d5u1

Giving best pony a ride :). Cute :)

mare__s_best_friend_by_cocolli-d3ga902.j

applejack_by_aeronjvl-d5ihs21.jpg

applejack_and_rainbow_dash_by_kp_shadows

Run out of Applejack deviantART favorites. Raid Clarity's

earth_pony_by_tails1000-d5u0mkh.jpg

the_true_reunion_by_jamey4-d5rx2p6.png

orchard_sunsets_by_machinimator-d5ab3a7.

• Brohoof 4

The Rainbow Dash fanclub thread got rezzed the other day so time to bring the AJ one back from the dead. I always loved Applejack at first she was just one of those characters I couldn't really get why I liked but there was just something about her but it didn't take for me to find a very long list of reasons.

Contrary to what others have said she is far from being a boring character she may not be as wacky as Pinkie Pie, over dramatic as Rarity, have the brash arrogance of Rainbow Dash or the OCD like qualities of Twilight but is still a very interesting character. She is hard working and the most mature but she is also very outspoken, often stubborn and set in her ways and pushes herself way too hard sometimes. She is the perfect example of a character who is simple yet still very compelling. To anyone who is interested I wrote a character analysis on AJ.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/456/entry-3070-character-analysis-1-applejack/

• Brohoof 3

WAIT THERE WAS AN APPLEJACK FANCLUB???? I was thinking not too long ago that I ought to start one up...

I'm so glad now, though, that some of the earlier posts in the thread have been proven wrong. Not the parts about AJ's amazingness, of course, I mean the parts about how she never gets the spotlight she deserves and is unloved by the fandom. I don't care what anyone else says about Season 3, it was 100% fabulous for Applejack. I'm now seeing people just casually saying, "Yeah, my favorite's AJ", without having to explain themselves or make a big deal out of it.

In other news, Applejack is the only pony with a ninja emoticon. I would've figured a samurai would fit her better (Samurai Jack, anyone?), but come on, ninjas.  :ph34r:

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 2

WAIT THERE WAS AN APPLEJACK FANCLUB???? I was thinking not too long ago that I ought to start one up...

Yep there is one for each of the mane 6 and one for Trixie and one for Derpy though I noticed that people tend to post for a little while and then they sort of die and get rezzed it was just yesterday when someone revved the Rainbow Dash one that I remembered this.

Here is the link to the thread that has links to all of them.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4722-pony-fan-clubs/

I make a big about Applejack myself not because I feel defensive about liking her but because it has been a while since I have liked a character from any show this much and the same goes for a few other characters in this show as well.

• Brohoof 1

I make a big about Applejack myself not because I feel defensive about liking her but because it has been a while since I have liked a character from any show this much and the same goes for a few other characters in this show as well.

Ah, nah, I got you, and that's the same reason for me. I was mostly just noticing "You know, I explain my like of AJ all the time, kinda hypocritical statement I'm making there, no?". I should probably remove that, it's confusing.

fun fact: Sethisto has made it a banable offence to make fun of Applejack on Equestria Daily, and for good reason

Applejack has got to be my favorite of the Mane 6 (and believe me, choosing a favorite out of those 6 is hard), i beleive she deserves more credit than the fandom gives her

• Brohoof 3

Wow, where are all of these old fan-clubs coming from all of a sudden? Applejack is my third favorite pony but I'm still allowed to participate, right? Great! :)

-For starters, I like Applejack's friendliness, charm, and down to earth attitude. It doesn't matter to her if you're Princess Celestia or a cashier at the corner store. She treats everybody with the same high level of respect.

-Her competitive fire is second only to Rainbow Dash's, and even that is arguable. In any kind of contest, Applejack always gives 100% and she hates to settle for second best.

-She is a wonderful mother to Apple Bloom. While AB always addresses her as her sister, there is no doubt about the true role Applejack plays in her life. While the exact timing of their parent's death is not known, it must have happened relatively soon after Apple Bloom was born. Therefore Applejack is the only mom she has ever known.

-What some people call stubbornness I call perseverance. The word quit isn't in Applejack's dictionary.

-The thing I love the most about Applejack is the zeal with which she tackles life. She knows better than most that today is a gift and tomorrow is promised to no one. This is her motivation not only for throwing the best family reunion ever but it's why continuously puts the happiness and well-being of others ahead of her own.

Whew, now to find that revived Rainbow Dash fan club thread!

• Brohoof 3

Finally, a fan club about applejack! She is by far my favorite pony! Like the analysis, she is the most down to earth pony of the mane 6. Heck, I'm making a 10 part miniseries, and she is one of the main characters! She has a lot of speaking roles in my little project...

• Brohoof 1

An Applejack fan club? Alright, let's get this thing going again! :)

fun fact: Sethisto has made it a banable offence to make fun of Applejack on Equestria Daily, and for good reason

Applejack has got to be my favorite of the Mane 6 (and believe me, choosing a favorite out of those 6 is hard), i beleive she deserves more credit than the fandom gives her

Did he really? Because I used to see him poking fun at her. I hope he has stopped doing that, because it was really annoying before. It made me hate using EQD because he had a habit of always dropping snide little remarks about AJ on the main page, which only served to provoke her fans.

Edited by Sugar Cube

because he had a habit of always dropping snide little remarks about AJ on the main page, which only served to provoke her fans.

I hate it when people do that about any character, especially a moderator it is extremely unprofessional and inappropriate. It is one thing to have an opinion about a character even if it is a negative one but for someone to just go out of their way to just bash a character like that just seems like flame baiting to me.

Since nobody has posted it one here yet, for posterity I present foal Applejack.

And a couple of pics

applejack_by_laurenmagpie-d50iqka.jpg

applejack_by_atryl-d58lkqh.pnghit_the_showers_by_harwicks_art-d5e2n9r.[

• Brohoof 1

Applejack was one of those characters that I didn't really pay much attention to. She was a nice character and all but nothing about her really stuck out to me. It wasn't until I watched The Return of Harmony that I really took notice of AJ. It's kind of odd but seeing the way Discord corrupted her really spoke to me and I started to look more into who Applejack really was. She quickly became my favorite afterwards.

• Brohoof 2

Let's see, she's cuter than Fluttershy...

Funnier than Pinkie Pie...

And more awesome than all the rest combined!

Yeah, I think she deserves a thread. Post everything Applejack you can imagine! Pictures, videos, whatever! If it includes best pony, it's in.

We already have an Applejack fan club here where you can post everything Applejack, so I merged your thread with it.

Might as well contribute a bit while I'm here.

Unfortunately I don't have sources for these images, but you can find some in the file names.

post-37-0-06716300-1363215031_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-08317400-1363215117_thumb.pngpost-37-0-72441100-1363215203_thumb.pngpost-37-0-94632800-1363215252_thumb.pngpost-37-0-31293000-1363215353_thumb.png

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 3

Alright, I love this this active lets keep the Applejack love going the most underrated pony ever needs our attention so more Applejack pics coming right up.

applejack_by_deathpwny-d5linmz.png

sleeping_applejack_by_tgolyi-d4w4abh.png

samurai_applejack_by_pixelkitties-d5knpl