Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I have it changed :3·

It's a 16bit Applejack,with the sentence "Howdy partner",and then starts to walk to the right of the screen

The animation is literally the only thing I haven't changed. I have changed EVERYTHING that I can and that would make sense to Applejack. Occasionally switching over to the best princess theme (Woona  :wub: )

AJ is my second favourite pony behind Dash, but she's still high up there! Hey, I'd love to be a part of Applejack's fan club.

Welcome to the fan club  :catface:  All you gotta do to be a part is just take part in what happens here whenever you want. No requirements really.. except for the rules that have been set up on the first page which aren't demanding but yeah! Welcome  :muffins:

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 3

We're getting stronger with every day! :D I'm so happy to see new fans of our favorite Apple!

I love her part in 'A True True Friend' as she carries her possible 4th cousin twice removed by a 5th cousin :)

I love that part, too! But what really made me a TRUE TRUE fan of Applejack's singing voice was her part in ''What my cutie mark is telling me". I don't even know why, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvVtZqELoA

• Brohoof 4

We're getting stronger with every day! :D I'm so happy to see new fans of our favorite Apple!

I love that part, too! But what really made me a TRUE TRUE fan of Applejack's singing voice was her part in ''What my cutie mark is telling me". I don't even know why, 

The more active we are the more attention we draw and the more attention we draw the more people that come to hang out with us ^^

AH YOU MADE A PUNNY!!... A True, True Friend, What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me, Celestia's Ballad, Morning in ponyville, and Life in Equestria are all AMAZING songs from the finale. I just didn't like Twilight's song when she was having her coronation. It just wasn't catchy... I think you guys convinced me to do my next video on A True, True Friend since I have been listening to it enough already xD

• Brohoof 3

I agree, I love that part! I also love her face later on when Rarity sees the clothes she's been making:

Applejack_embarrassed_by_her_dress_S03E1

(edited)

I agree, I love that part! I also love her face later on when Rarity sees the clothes she's been making:

Applejack_embarrassed_by_her_dress_S03E1

"Oh my, what a terrible dream I had... Or maybe I'm still having it." :D

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Lol nice. xD Well, they're all animals (even if one's technically not real!). ^^

It's a shame cats aren't real  :okiedokielokie:  :lol:

I see that Princess?/Warrior? Applejack picture you got there. It's very nice and I don't have it so I am going to take it  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

It's a shame cats aren't real  :okiedokielokie:  :lol:

I see that Princess?/Warrior? Applejack picture you got there. It's very nice and I don't have it so I am going to take it  :wub:

Lol, yes, of course they don't! Too bad, they be wonderful animals I think!  :lol:  :blink:  :blush:

Something like that yes, I love it as well, it's amazing, but yeah I think it is, I just went on google and searched for her name and went to images, great way to find pony pics.  :D

• Brohoof 2

Something like that yes, I love it as well, it's amazing, but yeah I think it is, I just went on google and searched for her name and went to images, great way to find pony pics.  :D

Obvious best way to find pics. Ask me. I got too many >.>. I use sooooooo many picture search areas. DA, Google, Derpiboory, etc xD "I will find you.. and I will add you to my collection..."

• Brohoof 3

Obvious best way to find pics. Ask me. I got too many >.>. I use sooooooo many picture search areas. DA, Google, Derpiboory, etc xD "I will find you.. and I will add you to my collection..."

Lol yes, and super easy too, haha I don't have many pony tbh, but I may create an album for them if I save anymore, that way I can easily access any I might come across! ^^

Haha, I can see myself doing that too.  ;)  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lol yes, and super easy too, haha I don't have many pony tbh, but I may create an album for them if I save anymore, that way I can easily access any I might come across! ^^

Haha, I can see myself doing that too.  ;)  :yay:

My gallery of pictures.. from anime to ponies... massive... Though it only amounts to 1GB I still got a lot o' pictures xD

It's addicting collecting all the pictures

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 3

My gallery of pictures.. from anime to ponies... massive... Though it only amounts to 1GB I still got a lot o' pictures xD

It's addicting collecting all the pictures

Lol, oh my. o.O

Sounds pretty massive, but interesting, lol, sounds like you may need to clean out/reorganize your pics! xD

• Brohoof 2

Lol, oh my. o.O

Sounds pretty massive, but interesting, lol, sounds like you may need to clean out/reorganize your pics! xD

Actually. Each have their own type and folder. It's very organized believe it or not xD I got sections with sub sections and the what not

• Brohoof 3

Actually. Each have their own type and folder. It's very organized believe it or not xD I got sections with sub sections and the what not

Oh ok, well that's good, good idea as well! They def need to organized with having that many pics!

• Brohoof 2

Oh ok, well that's good, good idea as well! They def need to organized with having that many pics!

Indeed! I thought ahead and made sections for each pony xD.. now my anime folder... yeah don't go in there it's not organized what so ever. The reason I can share pictures so quickly is because I know what area they are in due to organization. I feel like a Twilight now...

• Brohoof 2

Indeed! I thought ahead and made sections for each pony xD.. now my anime folder... yeah don't go in there it's not organized what so ever. The reason I can share pictures so quickly is because I know what area they are in due to organization. I feel like a Twilight now...

Well, that works out well! Yeah, I may need to do that, of course right now I don't have many pics so w/e I'm not gonna worry about it. Hmm yeah, sounds like your anime folder needs organization, but that would prob be a pain!

Lol you kind of sound like her too! xD

• Brohoof 3

Wow! i go to sleep in the morning and we were at 47 pages >_>  only to wake up to find the pages extended to 50  :D am pretty sure if applejack was real she would be proud of such a massive fanbase she has now  ;)

• Brohoof 3

Well, that works out well! Yeah, I may need to do that, of course right now I don't have many pics so w/e I'm not gonna worry about it. Hmm yeah, sounds like your anime folder needs organization, but that would prob be a pain!

Lol you kind of sound like her too! xD

It would be a pain but i gotta organize it so if I need a reaction, something adorable, or something just awesome I can have it at my finger tip!

That doesn't surprise me that I do xD

Wow! i go to sleep in the morning and we were at 47 pages >_>  only to wake up to find the pages extended to 50  :D am pretty sure if applejack was real she would be proud of such a massive fanbase she has now  ;)

We sure are starting to get more active now  ;)  I am gonna try to chill around here as much as possible so it doesn't die down to much and keep convos going on. I bet AJ would be proud  :wub:  I bet she would be so adorable being modest and humble about her fanbase  :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

I don't do the pictures on my computer. 

I do it in a bookmarks folder.

Pfft, the storage space can be on Google!

Anyhow, my favorite AJ number's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Emdl8Yvck

So Danny Elfman, and I love her facial expressions throughout.  :wub: The visual of her with the bat wings is particularly striking.

• Brohoof 4

I don't do the pictures on my computer. 

I do it in a bookmarks folder.

Pfft, the storage space can be on Google!

=p I use imgur and google drive as well so I got multiple other places I am not counting for but still. I like being able to have a collection I can browse whenever I like even if it's offline xD I think it's just a matter of preference.

• Brohoof 3

Well...This pic combined my 2 favourite things on the entire world :D

Metroid+Applejack!!! :D

large.png

BTW!!!!!!!!!

1000 REPLIES!!! :D :D

WE MADE IT!!!!THE EVIL APPLEJACK EMPIRE IS STARTING TO GROW!!!

WE'RE THE SECOND FANCLUB WHO REACHED THE 1k+ POSTS!!!!

645650__safe_solo_applejack_female_artisNow we can't stop...We must follow the path of the glory,and get 2k+...and then3k+...and so on.... :P

• Brohoof 4