Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

How do you already know this? They published the episodes synopses someway?

It was confirmed already, somewhere. I really don't have the links or the such, as i barely follow the show staff. But i do know that a episode in S5 will be about the Pie Family reunion. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

It was confirmed already, somewhere. I really don't have the links or the such, as i barely follow the show staff. But i do know that a episode in S5 will be about the Pie Family reunion. :lol:

Oh, it is just the kind of knowledge that popped out of Nowhere... yeaaaaah?

006_detective_pinkie_by_rox159th-d4vw0pv

• Brohoof 4

Well the original photo i used as the background din't look so well(sort of washed out), so i edited that, also edited out the human that was in it. Then added the mares and the lighting/shadows and some scenery fixes and a few touch-ups and wholla lol.  I enjoyed making it tho!

img-3150046-1-228476__UNOPT__safe_pinkie

That gif is great! Gonna add it to my collection. :)

Well in Season 5 we are going to see them, as the Pie Family will be having a reunion. :lol:

I am very curious to see the persona's of Inkie & Blinkie :)

As am I. I think they get some screen time in Rainbow rocks, in human form, but aren't sure. I'm trying to avoid spoilers cause I can't see that movie till it comes out on bluray.

Yes... you have a big bias towards Maud Pie, that's the only way I can image that episode being anyone's favorite (sorry... I may have a bias against that mare... she's so gray and... I don't know...)Hey @@Pinkamena-Pills, did you made the background from zero, made part of it by hand and added color on Photoshop, or did you found it online and managed to, somehow, make it fit perfectly with the mares?

Pinkie Pie is still my *favorite, but just because her sisters are gray, it doesn't exempt them from the Pie Family Quirkyness. :) If ya give them a chance, they may surprise you (no pun intended).

It isn't cannon, but still worth a look-see.

*I can never get enough of Pinkie Pie.

post-29629-0-67264100-1412739440.gif

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys, made this analysis video. Sure you guys would like it

Amazing.

You bring up key points without copying from every other reviewer, which is such a rare thing nowadays. Best of all, you're interesting! So many times i've seen reviewers I just can't listen to because they're just so lifeless. I can tell you''re real just by the sound of your voice, and you're so animated that it makes the entire video interesting by proxy

So, yeah, you now officially have another subscriber.

(By the way, if you're looking into Pinkie's psyche, reading "Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Party Palooza" is really good. It involves her whole family coming to Ponyville, and we get to see some interesting interactions between them, Pinkie, and everyone else.)

• Brohoof 4

Amazing.

You bring up key points without copying from every other reviewer, which is such a rare thing nowadays. Best of all, you're interesting! So many times i've seen reviewers I just can't listen to because they're just so lifeless. I can tell you''re real just by the sound of your voice, and you're so animated that it makes the entire video interesting by proxy

So, yeah, you now officially have another subscriber.

(By the way, if you're looking into Pinkie's psyche, reading "Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Party Palooza" is really good. It involves her whole family coming to Ponyville, and we get to see some interesting interactions between them, Pinkie, and everyone else.)

Thanks, I really needed that. Figured my first analysis video would be a Pinkie subject.

• Brohoof 3

Thanks, I really needed that. Figured my first analysis video would be a Pinkie subject.

I actually just watched your Rainbow Rocks review, and you're pretty hilarious in that one. You have a bit of a thing against intros, which I found myself laughing at. :lol:

I agree with your video, by the way, Pinkie does have an intense love of her family. It's likely that she either left because she couldn't handle the atmosphere of the rock farm, or she felt that she'd be able to make more ponies happy if she moved somewhere else. She certainly doesn't hate them, to be sure.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 4

It's likely that she either left because she couldn't handle the atmosphere of the rock farm, or she felt that she'd be able to make more ponies happy if she moved somewhere else.

Well if what she said after she saw the Sonic Rainboom is any indication, its certainly the latter. But perhaps it's both in a way.

"and i wanted everyone i know to smile too"

Obviously her family was just the beginning, once she saw how joyful she made them; brought them a smile, im sure she decided that perhaps "*GASP*I should go make even more people smile!"(sounds like Pinkie also lol) 

Im sure she stumbled upon ponyville for one reason or another, perhaps the Cakes are related somehow(i can't remember if they actually are in anyway), and she was visiting them, and thus found a opportunity to make some more ponies smile(this is where Cheese saw her). Or perhaps she just left the farm to randomly travel, much like Cheese just left the city randomly(he certainly din't look 'of age'). Perhaps this will be fully revealed in the future.

Could she have stayed at the rock farm? Actually, i think not, unfortunately. Why? Well because it was clear that her ambition was to make people smile and spread joy, hell it's her talent in a nutshell. And making people happy, makes her happy; Give a smile, Get a smile right? She want's smiles, a whole lot of them, because it fills her heart up with sunshine. She would be clearly unable to do what she does best(and thus be truly happy) while on a rockfarm with apparently no neighboring towns/villages ect. She din't leave her family out of spite, or neglect, hell its pretty clear she loves them! She left them for the same reason anyone usually willingly leaves a loving home behind: To pursue their dreams, and be happy.

• Brohoof 5

Well if what she said after she saw the Sonic Rainboom is any indication, its certainly the latter. But perhaps it's both in a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAf9_ZsO1BM

"and i wanted everyone i know to smile too"

Obviously her family was just the beginning, once she saw how joyful she made them; brought them a smile, im sure she decided that perhaps "*GASP*I should go make even more people smile!"(sounds like Pinkie also lol) 

Im sure she stumbled upon ponyville for one reason or another, perhaps the Cakes are related somehow(i can't remember if they actually are in anyway), and she was visiting them, and thus found a opportunity to make some more ponies smile(this is where Cheese saw her). Or perhaps she just left the farm to randomly travel, much like Cheese just left the city randomly(he certainly din't look 'of age'). Perhaps this will be fully revealed in the future.

Could she have stayed at the rock farm? Actually, i think not, unfortunately. Why? Well because it was clear that her ambition was to make people smile and spread joy, hell it's her talent in a nutshell. And making people happy, makes her happy; Give a smile, Get a smile right? She want's smiles, a whole lot of them, because it fills her heart up with sunshine. She would be clearly unable to do what she does best(and thus be truly happy) while on a rockfarm with apparently no neighboring towns/villages ect. She din't leave her family out of spite, or neglect, hell its pretty clear she loves them! She left them for the same reason anyone usually willingly leaves a loving home behind: To pursue their dreams, and be happy.

It's odd, though... her attitude in Pinkie Apple Pie suggest they had some sort of falling out, or something that prevents Pinkie from going back. She also never seems to visit them, or them her, although if I had to guess, i'd say rock farming is a full time job. Something's up with the Pie family.

• Brohoof 3

It's odd, though... her attitude in Pinkie Apple Pie suggest they had some sort of falling out, or something that prevents Pinkie from going back. She also never seems to visit them, or them her, although if I had to guess, i'd say rock farming is a full time job. Something's up with the Pie family.

Whats this "attitude" you speak of? Because she was overly elated to possibly being cousins with AJ? That could very well be(and this may be the case) just Pinkie being Pinkie. I don't recall a thought of 'Pinkie falling our the Pie Family' after watching the episode, but i haven't seen it in ages. :lol:

I believe she acted the way she did because, honestly, whats better than finding out your best friend is also related? Some people(and possibly ponies) put alot of clout in the feeling of being in a family -- well a family as far as being related. Honestly she is already family with AJ, but to Pinkie, it would of made things that much more well, 'set in stone' so to say i think. And while that may or may not be a the best way to think of things(which is why im glad the episode left Pinkie & AJ truly being related it unanswered), you can't really fault Pinkie for being happy at the possibility, also seeming heavily filled with anticipation to see how it is to be in a "family", as it's clear she left hers soon after the Sonic Rainboom when she was a filly. Tho honestly at the end, she realized there is no need to be actually related to someone to be family. 

Also, we see how she loves Maud, and while Maud wasn't in the Cutie Mark Chronicles episode(i have no idea whether she existed as a design at the time or not), we can assume that Pinkie very much loves her family. If there was some sort of falling out, im sure such would be the perfect time(Maud Pie episode) to relay such, and thus setting up for the family reunion in S5. So until i see a truly solid indication, id say she very much loves her family, and they very much love her back, but Pinkie just lives far away because she left due to her desire to make a larger group of ponies happy, which ended up being Ponyville.

Whether or not they visit, or she visits often i don't know, as i honestly don't recall such being said, but i don't really remember every line of dialog from the show, and i haven't seen Maud Pie in a good while.  :please:

Whether or not rock farming is a full time job or not is beyond me, the concept itself seemed like a oddity and im not sure how one could "farm rocks"; dig for them ect. sure -- but farm??..  :confused:Maybe they all have weird abilities like Maud concerning rock material(?). Perhaps they also have the ability to throw rock bombs and what not, this is why im so curious to see what weird powers Inkie & Blinkie have, im positive they aren't 'normal', as Pinkie & Maud sure as hell aren't. :lol:

Anyways, can't wait for the reunion episode itself to possibly clear up some of the grey areas :lol:

• Brohoof 4

by the logic of we haven't seen anything of Pinkie's family, Twilight had a falling out with Shining armor before season 3.

Pinkie's family doesn't factor in prominently because they don't fit the stories that they've wanted to tell.

• Brohoof 6

Pinkie Drawing her adorable family :)

img-3151282-1-my-little-pony-mlp-art-man

:wub:

This is so adorable I can't even deal with it... Look at her face, look at the pencil on her hoof, the work she must have had to do that... considering we don't really know how hoofs (hooves?) work, but beautiful, plain beautiful

• Brohoof 5

As I've become closer to my very good friend @Pinkamena-Pills, it's become more and more difficult to think of him without thinking of Pinkie Pie; and vice versa.  The two are now virtually inseparable in my mind.  Why?

Both give of themselves freely.  Making others happy is of chief importance to them, and they've both made doing so their personal mission.  Even though putting a smile on someone else's face does bring them satisfaction, they would also willingly hide their own pain if it meant seeing that smile linger.  That's selfless.  And it's brave, too.  Because the pony - or person - that does that is choosing to go it alone.  Despite the fact that they'd be there for a friend IN A SECOND if they were needed.

Both are very caring.  Spreading joy can't be your purpose in life unless you CARE.  (You've gotta care.)  They understand themselves.  They understand joy and why it is so valuable.  Their priorities and passions are refreshing and inspiring.  When either is at their best, they're REALLY at their best; they don't half-flank happiness.  It's an all out, party cannon-firing, upbeat song-singing, confetti and balloons extravaganza!

They're the real deal: Pinkie and Pills.  They just wanna see you smile.

post-26550-0-00725800-1412807255.pngpost-26550-0-52382900-1412807256.pngpost-26550-0-78507300-1412807258.png

post-26550-0-36689100-1412807261.pngpost-26550-0-51170200-1412807268.pngpost-26550-0-34536400-1412807271.png

• Brohoof 9

Eternal Joy post #84

Embrace Jolly Aspirations

Fulfill Your Desire To Bring Others Laughter & Jubilee

untitled_drawing_by_theweaveroftales-d5u

Joy Will Give You Peace

Joy Will Give You Purpose, Pinkie Pie

ob5e2T8SwWk.jpg

Have a joyous evening, and may joy give you peace & purpose!

typography_of_a_pinkie_pie_by_hairyfox-d

• Brohoof 9

Lovin your posts, Pinkamena-Pills. :)

Especially the cool music, and this image:

post-29629-0-36454300-1412812594_thumb.jpg

Gonna be my new wallpaper. ^_^

Say, Do y'all know if/where I can get a big poster of it?

The kind ya can frame and hang on the wall?

• Brohoof 5

Hey! I'm new, and Pinkie Pie is best pony. I couldn't read up on the whole section, that's a lot of replies. Am I required to read all the posts to stay here? I would be very sad. And Pinkie doesn't like sad ponies.

• Brohoof 5

Hey! I'm new, and Pinkie Pie is best pony. I couldn't read up on the whole section, that's a lot of replies. Am I required to read all the posts to stay here? I would be very sad. And Pinkie doesn't like sad ponies.

Nope, you can just pick up from where we're at currently. :) I don't have that sort of concentration, and I don't think Pinkie Pie does either..

Lovin your posts, Pinkamena-Pills.  :)

Especially the cool music, and this image:

attachicon.gif typography_of_a_pinkie_pie_by_hairyfox-d4xyfhu.jpg

Gonna be my new wallpaper.  ^_^

Say, Do y'all know if/where I can get a big poster of it?

The kind ya can frame and hang on the wall?

Not sure if you'd fine any posters of that particular online, however you could always find a company that does poster prints and get them to print a poster with that specific design. Where I live you can do that, but I'm not too sure how it works over there. I suspect it's similar though. 

Some art of Pinkie..  :lol:

Pinkie-pie-pinkie-pie-27646574-1212-951.

post-26057-0-42098200-1412829049_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Nope, you can just pick up from where we're at currently. :) I don't have that sort of concentration, and I don't think Pinkie Pie does either..

Not sure if you'd fine any posters of that particular online, however you could always find a company that does poster prints and get them to print a poster with that specific design. Where I live you can do that, but I'm not too sure how it works over there. I suspect it's similar though. 

Some art of Pinkie..  :lol:

Pinkie-pie-pinkie-pie-27646574-1212-951.

Officer Pinkie Pie reporting for duty! That's an awesome pic, I can totally see her acting cool and then switching around to being the best officer ever! Oh,.... Fanfic idea... Must resist... 

• Brohoof 5

Pinkie Drawing her adorable family :)

img-3151282-1-my-little-pony-mlp-art-man

:wub:

MLP.JOYREACTOR.CC!! My new favorite MLP art website! :D I happened upon it the other day, it's so cool! There's a wider variety there than there is on deviantART.

Pinkie-Pie-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%

Funny thing is I don't speak a word of Russian, so I have to translate everything that's copy-paste-able. :P

• Brohoof 4

Eternal Joy post #85

Elation Will Give You Tranquility; Everlasting Serenity

ultgUYV.jpg

Allow Joy To Give You Peace Of Mind, Pinkie Pie

136587100689.png

Have a joyous evening, and find peace of mind through joy!

pinkie_pie_eqg_background_by_jerimin19-d

Made the first photo in photoshop real quick, hope you all liked it. :)

• Brohoof 6

I really love Pinkie Pie...I've been a major Fluttershy fan, and I usually connect Fluttershy with myself. In all actuality though, I'm more like Pinkie Pie. The part of me that's like Fluttershy are the pieces that strangers and newer friends see, but my husband sees the real me. That's Pinkie Pie through and through, even down to her disorder. At home, I'm hyper, talkative, and always seeking to make people in my home smile and laugh because it makes me smile and laugh in return (one of my favorite traits of my husband is his booming bold laugh). I think that, honestly, if the town I live in wasn't so anti-happiness, including my parents, I would have become a complete Pinkie Pie. I can't even approach people, let alone try to make them smile. At first I thought my husband would be the only one to see my problem and understand it (he claims I'm more like Pinkie than the others and that my keen instincts are my Pinkie sense), but I imagine there must be others on here who feel the same way, who also feel as though their mind is in a war of black and white. It's beautiful knowing I'm not alone. Borderline Personality Disorder, eh? At least I know it has a name.

post-27959-0-14047200-1412892840_thumb.png

Hiiiiiiii!!! :lol:  It's so awesome to be a part of the Pinkie club now too! I'm in the Fluttershy fan club as well, but you can't make me choose! Okie dokie lokie.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 8

First of all let me welcome you!

Borderline Personality Disorder, eh?

Okie Dokie Lokie, Pinkie doesn't have a "personality disorder", and i assume you meant multiple personality disorder(Dissociative Identity Disorder).

While im sure Party of One is the reasoning for you to think this(as it can't be any other episode, cant be Pinkie Pride, i doubt you can make a clear case for Cutie Mark Chronicles either), we have never seen Pinkie show anything other than depression & schizophrenia or the like. Pinkie doesn't have a identity crisis really; she knows who she is, this is something people with MPD struggle with -- constantly in some cases; they don't know who they are, and often switch on a dime as far as their entire persona; something we don't see with Pinkie.

We only saw her in the state she was in during Party of One once -- and that was in said episode. It was not because she was perhaps 'confused on who she was', in-fact it was the opposite, she knew who she was deep down, and the fact that she knew she is suppose to bring ponies joy and have wonderful friendships is what made her the way she was in that episode. Imagine if you know you are a good artist, and then one day you create a marvelous piece of artistry and everyone calls it crap. You'd be pretty bummed out -- and you'd most likely be pretty darn depressed if it was your best friends who called it crap -- even tho they always like your art. That's what Pinkie was going through in that episode for the most part; depression. 

In Party of One, in-short: She was distraught that her friends not only(as far as she knew) lied to her, but also din't want to be her friend at all. That mad her sad, because she loves to 'Give a Smile, Get a Smile', but she wasn't 'getting a smile back', or even worse knowing that possibly those 'smiles' were all fake, so to say, and without being able to bring her best friends joy, that makes her pretty sad on the inside, and also bitter as she has pride(as further seen in Pinkie Pride & a scene with Cranky).

Now the whole talking to rocks and turnips ect is a whole other thing beyond MPD, and we all know she is 'crazy'(in a good way), but she knows who she is: Pinkie Pie.

pinkie_pie__s_to_do_list_by_blissfulbisc

Yes, there are many grey areas with Dissociative Identity Disorder(MPD), but it's clear that Pinkie, more or less, does not suffer from such a disorder.

However, she may 'suffer'(i say suffer sarcastically) from being well...

img-3111508-2-488230__safe_solo_pinkie%2

Pinkie Pie. And i wouldn't have it any other way.  :lol:  

Edit: Im certainly not implying your less like Pinkie or the such, so my apologies if my random babbling came off as such a thing.  :please:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5