Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Dudes, yesterday, I've read a new chapter of one of my favorite fics. Pinks hold a secret that made me go WHAT THE FUCK 0_0? Don't remember last time a fic made me go W00T like that :huh:

Have this cute Pinks to take the image away 

byyukimaki1031481838666131.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I couldn't find a clip, so here's a link to "The Cutie Map"

http://www.otwatch.com/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-5-episode-1-the-cutie-map-part-1/

At 7 minutes 24 seconds, is Pinkie Quoting Hamlet?

Is this a 4th wall break or do you guys think there's a pony version of Shakespeare in Equestria?

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...whatever the name of this village that we're in right now"

Good catch, I never noticed that. I would think that it's just a reference, like most others, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in a ponified Shakespeare in the background (just as they did for Link and Dr. Who). 

Alas, poor Yorick!

28574__safe_pinkie+pie_shakespeare_look+

By Background Pony #D15E

• Brohoof 3

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...whatever the name of this village that we're in right now"

Good catch, I never noticed that. I would think that it's just a reference, like most others, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in a ponified Shakespeare in the background (just as they did for Link and Dr. Who). 

Alas, poor Yorick!

28574__safe_pinkie+pie_shakespeare_look+

Hahaha "...I knew him Horseatio!"

There's a pony link in the show??

@ChB Hahaha! "...I knew him Horseatio!"

There'a a pony Link in the show??

• Brohoof 2