Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

After doing some research, I came to the prediction that Pinkie Pie's birthday is June 10, 1987! 

:(

But Pinkie Pie's birthday is supposed to be May 3rd.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Pinkie_Pie

"According to The Hub's Twitter account and Facebook page, Pinkie Pie's birthday is May 3. In the year 2012, this day was seventy-five days after February 18, the premiere date of A Friend in Deed, an episode in which Pinkie says that her birthday is not for another seventy-five days."

Since May 3rd is my birthday, I was super excited when I heard this.

• Brohoof 3

"According to The Hub's Twitter account and Facebook page, Pinkie Pie's birthday is May 3. In the year 2012, this day was seventy-five days after February 18, the premiere date of A Friend in Deed, an episode in which Pinkie says that her birthday is not for another seventy-five days."

...wow.  I would've never thought to apply their calendar system to ours, but it makes sense...  I guess.

• Brohoof 3

I don't consider the air date as the date for an episode. 

• Brohoof 3

I just wanna say you guys are awesome. And there's no need to run off just because you view art in a different light. I love you all...

And here, have a Pinkie!

img-3137628-1-133871__safe_pinkie+pie_an

This image looks oddly familiar...

@@Caleb Rosengard, Rosengard, as ive said in the pm, it's 'good art', but it isn't honestly at all positive art, and id like to think this is a topic about the true positive and joyful nature of Pinkie. :)

Again, i fault you not for finding the art well made, it's just in the future, lets try to only use fairly positive imagery, as that particular piece was not really that positive, or anything Pinkie would approve of.  :please:

Have a friendship cinnamon bum my friend.

img-3137673-1-357726__safe_solo_pinkie%2

It is okay, Pills, in the end, I agree with you, sorry giving you all a hard time with it.

...but what if Caleb is allergic to cinnamon?

Honestly, I don't know what cinnamon is xD

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 5

Honestly, I don't know what cinnamon is xD

It's a spice that is commonly used in: teas, buns, pies, coffee, lamb, toast, pickling, liquor, curry, etc.  There's also a lot of health benefits, such as: lowering cholesterol, preventing cancer, as a brain tonic, eases the menstruation cycle, reducing arthritis pain, and can treat insect bites (when mixed with honey).

• Brohoof 5

It's a spice that is commonly used in: teas, buns, pies, coffee, lamb, toast, pickling, liquor, curry, etc.  There's also a lot of health benefits, such as: lowering cholesterol, preventing cancer, as a brain tonic, eases the menstruation cycle, reducing arthritis pain, and can treat insect bites (when mixed with honey).

Thank you for that... I just translated it and found out it is what we call canela here in Brazil, I am grateful for the offer, but I'm really not into it xD

By the way, here is a nearly Pinkamena playing with water

155259__UNOPT__.gif

• Brohoof 8

Thank you for that... I just translated it and found out it is what we call canela here in Brazil, I am grateful for the offer, but I'm really not into it xD

By the way, here is a nearly Pinkamena playing with water

155259__UNOPT__.gif

Funny... I just watched the episode with that part yesterday.

Pinkie is so cute with wet hair... :mellow:

• Brohoof 6

Funny... I just watched the episode with that part yesterday.

Pinkie is so cute with wet hair... :mellow:

Pinkie is so cute. PERIOD!

PINKIE PIE IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

Although in a deeper analyses, there's an episode where the Star on Twilight's flank is reproduced somewhere else, with 42 points instead of 6, which means that Twilight is actually the meaning of life

But still

PINKIE FOR LIFE

BECAUSE LIFE IS...

pinkie_pie_sign___life_is_a_party__by_gi

^ Ah, yes.  Sorry, if I knew you were Brazilian, I would've translated it for you.

It is not something I'm really proud of... probably that's why you didn't know it, I just warn it so people don't get too mad when my English stops making sense, but you're great and probably an awesome person, since you gave yourself the work of explaining it for me instead of asking me to Google it, you're awesome, here, take some awesome points

AP%20Banner-1.png

• Brohoof 5

By the way.

I just learned that Rainbow Rocks won't be released in my country... until... well, next year, so... is there anywhere online I can watch it?

I must confess... comic book Pinkie is just as funny and adorable as her tv version.

attachicon.gif21.png

... Don't hate on me, but I think Pinkie is the only one from the mane 6 who's correctly portrayed in the comics

• Brohoof 5

By the way.

I just learned that Rainbow Rocks won't be released in my country... until... well, next year, so... is there anywhere online I can watch it?

Hasbro took it to youtube, so that one went down, but dailymotion, in their typical "not give a hoof" fashion, still has one up. I recommend there, if you don't mind...the quality (it's not the best.)

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 6

Hasbro took it to youtube, so that one went down, but dailymotion, in their typical "not give a hoof" fashion, still has one up. I recommend there, if you don't mind...the quality (it's not the best.)

Thank you, and I must say, I love your avatar, they ACTUALLY look cute there and I almost forgot that I dislike them on the show xD

• Brohoof 5

Thank you, and I must say, I love your avatar, they ACTUALLY look cute there and I almost forgot that I dislike them on the show xD

Relevant:

post-28184-0-17158700-1412443597_thumb.jpg

I kinda do too, though they have the potential be so much better, which is why I like them. If there are two ponies they should get to know, it would be Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. That would open up a whole new world for them.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 7

Relevant:

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-3061-640x400.jpg

I kinda do too, though they have the potential be so much better, which is why I like them. If there are two ponies they should get to know, it would be Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. That would open up a whole new world for them.

I personally don't see much potential in Diamond Tiara, but Silver Spoon has a lot of potential to be better.

:please: A Ponka picture so I'm staying slightly on topic still:

post-24967-0-38741100-1412447982_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

By the way.

... Don't hate on me, but I think Pinkie is the only one from the mane 6 who's correctly portrayed in the comics

The BluRay (HD) for that is gonna be released on the 28'th of this month, in the USA. If ya don't mind waiting till a day or two after that, somepony will prolly put up a torrent of it somewhere, and post a link to it on the forums somewhere.

Getting back OT, I'm gonna look into getting some of these plushies made soon:

post-29629-0-78163900-1412456232_thumb.jpg

Gonna try and get an OK from the guy who made it, to get some made locally, if he still doesn't wanna make any more. But I gotta wait till November, cause they're shorthanded at work, but hey, the overtime pay is nice, at least. :)

• Brohoof 6

The BluRay (HD) for that is gonna be released on the 28'th of this month, in the USA. If ya don't mind waiting till a day or two after that, somepony will prolly put up a torrent of it somewhere, and post a link to it on the forums somewhere.

Getting back OT, I'm gonna look into getting some of these plushies made soon:

attachicon.gif075_by_chibi_pets-d6dwqnx (1).jpg

Gonna try and get an OK from the guy who made it, to get some made locally, if he still doesn't wanna make any more. But I gotta wait till November, cause they're shorthanded at work, but hey, the overtime pay is nice, at least. :)

First, THANK YOU for letting me know :)

Second, if you manage to get some, could you let me know? I'd love to buy one

• Brohoof 4

ooBrony, Caleb Rosengard, and Pinkamena-Pills, thanks for brohoofing my "Mighty Morphin' Pinkie Girls" post. I feel like Pinkie Pie leading her own team of superheroines would be an awesome idea.

"By your powers combined, we are the Mighty Morphin' Pinkie Girls!"

Edited by Schoolboy B
  • Brohoof 8