Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

First, THANK YOU for letting me know :)

Second, if you manage to get some, could you let me know? I'd love to buy one

I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes next month. :) If my local contact's prices haven't changed since 2012, and the guy/gal who made the one in the photo is OK with me using his/her pattern as a base model, they should only cost around 40 USD each, if I put in an order for 20 or so, for a 6" tall plushie. It might be a bit higher, though, as the photoed pinkamena is more complicated than the promo plushie onion rabbits my bro had them make back then. Gonna have to wait and see. ;)

I'd rather give them away for free (gotta keep 3 tho, for family) and have some kind of easy to enter contest, But that's something I gotta discuss with this website's admins, after I am able to work out all the details for getting them made, and what not. :)

post-29629-0-76587000-1412558156_thumb.gif

Sorry for any typos and my long run on sentences, am posting today on a tablet with an evil on screen keyboard. :(

• Brohoof 6

attachicon.gifPinkie_Pie_-hey_cousin!-_S4E09.png

There's just so much expression in both of these pictures, it makes me smile every time I look at them. How can you not be happy at someone who's so truly grateful to see you? Every inch of her just radiates absolute sincerity. It's amazing.

I know what you mean.  It is rare for me in real life.  But when it does occasionally happen, I love it!

• Brohoof 4

I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes next month. :) If my local contact's prices haven't changed since 2012, and the guy/gal who made the one in the photo is OK with me using his/her pattern as a base model, they should only cost around 40 USD each, if I put in an order for 20 or so, for a 6" tall plushie. It might be a bit higher, though, as the photoed pinkamena is more complicated than the promo plushie onion rabbits my bro had them make back then. Gonna have to wait and see. ;)

I'd rather give them away for free (gotta keep 3 tho, for family) and have some kind of easy to enter contest, But that's something I gotta discuss with this website's admins, after I am able to work out all the details for getting them made, and what not. :)

attachicon.gifpost-29629-0-07084700-1411708283.gif

Sorry for any typos and my long run on sentences, am posting today on a tablet with an evil on screen keyboard. :(

Relax bro, so am I!

These keyboards are, like TJ would say, whoomps

And thank you so much for letting us all know in first hoof <3

• Brohoof 6

Finished the journal of the two sis'es.  Of course the best parts were from Pinkie Pie.  [not her episodes, but the added parts.]

I may like her best when she's hyper pinkie!

But the stories are best with sad pinkie.

Does that make me a bad person for wanting to see more sad pinkie?   :lol:

Hyper Pinkie is an absolute joy. Someone who's just so free... sometimes words fail to describe the strange and wonderful concoction of emotions someone like Pinkie brings to life.

Sad Pinkie, though... she's just a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, when she appears in an episode, it means the writers haven't forgot that Pinkie has some depth to her, and that they understand that even craziest party pony can have doubts and fears too. On the other hand, as someone who emotes easily, I find it painful to watch sometimes. Though i'm sure if I think hard enough, I might find something worse off the top of my head, this may be one the most depressing scenes i've ever seen. It's only 12 seconds, but it derailed the entire episode for me.

So yes, sad Pinkie is amazing, but powerful. Use wisely.

• Brohoof 6

So yes, sad Pinkie is amazing, but powerful. Use wisely.

MAKE THE DEPRESSING FEELINGS STOP

img-2874805-1-pinkie_pie_mad_morning_by_

What is the thing in the left supposed to be? Werewolf Pinkie?

By the way, who was the loveless person who made that Pinkie Pie Smile HD video?

Oh, I will add this and tag @@Pinkamena-Pills, because this image is totally him while planning his posts

img-2898233-1-Pinkie_Pie_planning_someth

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 6

MAKE THE DEPRESSING FEELINGS STOP

img-2874805-1-pinkie_pie_mad_morning_by_

By the way, who was the loveless person who made that Pinkie Pie Smile HD video?

Oh, I will add this and tag @@Pinkamena-Pills, because this image is totally him while planning his posts

img-2898233-1-Pinkie_Pie_planning_someth

Wasn't Smile HD made by DaveyDave or something like that?

P.S. I think it's MisterDavey

Edit: It's actually MisterDavie

• Brohoof 4

I don't even want to think about that video it still hurts me while I listen the song :(

mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

But I have to admit that Pinkie has been growing into me pretty strongly

I mean look at this

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

It's so adorable :)

• Brohoof 4

I think the one on the left is suppose to be a vampire, like what happened to another pony when AJ's apple farm got infested with vampire bats?

It's just fan art, tho. I don't recall Pinkie ever undergoing any kind of vampire/bat transformation in the TV series. ;)

P.S.:

post-29629-0-58327800-1412638212_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Eternal Joy post #83

Spread Ecstasy To Those In Your Life

Wish Together, Upon The Stars Of Elation

GNRXZWl.jpg

Join Together With A Loved One In Joy, Pinkie Pie

Wz1zgVJgJT0.jpg

Have a joyous evening, and may you share you joy with a loved one!

group_hug_by_nightmaremoons-d3yt28s.png

Made the first photo in photoshop, i very much enjoyed making it, hope you all enjoy it as well :)

• Brohoof 6

Just a note guys, here are my top 10 favorite episodes. You might notice a bias to a certain party mare.  ;)

1. Pinkie Pride
2 Twilight's Kingdom
3. Maud Pie
4. Pinkie Apple Pie
5. Party of One
6. Too Many Pinkie Pies
7.Magic Duel
8. Flight to the Finish
9. A Friend in Deed
10. Testing Testing 1, 2, 3

• Brohoof 6

Just a note guys, here are my top 10 favorite episodes. You might notice a bias to a certain party mare.  ;)

1. Pinkie Pride

2 Twilight's Kingdom

3. Maud Pie

4. Pinkie Apple Pie

5. Party of One

6. Too Many Pinkie Pies

7.Magic Duel

8. Flight to the Finish

9. A Friend in Deed

10. Testing Testing 1, 2, 3

Yes... you have a big bias towards Maud Pie, that's the only way I can image that episode being anyone's favorite (sorry... I may have a bias against that mare... she's so gray and... I don't know...)

Hey @@Pinkamena-Pills, did you made the background from zero, made part of it by hand and added color on Photoshop, or did you found it online and managed to, somehow, make it fit perfectly with the mares?

• Brohoof 5

Hey @Pinkamena-Pills, did you made the background from zero, made part of it by hand and added color on Photoshop, or did you found it online and managed to, somehow, make it fit perfectly with the mares?

Well the original photo i used as the background din't look so well(sort of washed out), so i edited that, also edited out the human that was in it. Then added the mares and the lighting/shadows and some scenery fixes and a few touch-ups and wholla lol.  I enjoyed making it tho!

228476__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

• Brohoof 5

Well the original photo i used as the background din't look so well(sort of washed out), so i edited that, also edited out the human that was in it. Then added the mares and the lighting/shadows and some scenery fixes and a few touch-ups and wholla lol.  I enjoyed making it tho!

228476__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

Well, you did a pretty great job editing the human out of it, because I have absolutely no idea of where it must have been standing in the original image :)

Congratulations on that!

img-934451-1-smiling_pinkie_pie_approved

• Brohoof 5

Eternal Joy post #83

Spread Ecstasy To Those In Your Life

Wish Together, Upon The Stars Of Elation

img-3149548-1-GNRXZWl.jpg

Join Together With A Loved One In Joy, Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie, together with the three ponies I want to see the most in Equestria... Brilliant.

Do we know anything about Marble and Limestone Inkie and Blinkie? The only time they ever talk about them is in Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Party Palooza, and they don't spend too much time on it. I kinda want to know more...

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie Pie, together with the three ponies I want to see the most in Equestria... Brilliant.

Do we know anything about Marble and Limestone Inkie and Blinkie? The only time they ever talk about them is in Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Party Palooza, and they don't spend too much time on it. I kinda want to know more...

Well in Season 5 we are going to see them, as the Pie Family will be having a reunion. :lol:

I am very curious to see the persona's of Inkie & Blinkie :)

• Brohoof 4