Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity is easily my second favorite, right now my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash. That might change soon. I adore Rarity. Definitely the one pony I would have a crush on if I had the choice. Even though I believe I had a post about kissing Rainbow Dash. I love both of them 50/50 <3

• Brohoof 3

Oh? Would you mind telling me more about that day? :D

"Well, I thought I just needed some time to myself. Time away from work, away from everything, just for the day. I had heard of a new country club that opened up just outside of Canterlot and I thought I might see what all the commotion was about..."

That's really everything she can think of (unless you want her to delve into her privacy a little).

• Brohoof 1

I got a ty rare, not what you'd expect. the hair (mane and tail) is one of those loose hair types either is tangled or brushed (why the hoof I'm talking about brushing a stuffed animals hair I'll never know) the eye color is a bit off, and the cutie mark only covers one side. Otherwise after a few slight adjustments she be perfect.

I styled her with something like this this: 

$_35.JPG

Her mane looks pretty nice now, not really that much volume like her hair in the show has, but its reasonable close i guess.

• Brohoof 2

"Well, I thought I just needed some time to myself. Time away from work, away from everything, just for the day. I had heard of a new country club that opened up just outside of Canterlot and I thought I might see what all the commotion was about..."

That's really everything she can think of (unless you want her to delve into her privacy a little).

If she wants to, she can tell me in a PM :D I'd love to hear it. Of course,  that's only if she wants to :D

This thread moves so fast :D It had been dead for months when I stumbled upon it, and now it's one of the most active topics on the whole site :D

• Brohoof 3

I'm gonna come out and say it, I'm jealous of Ghostie's Rarity collection! I've got one week to get as much merch as I can. Where's the best place to go?

Probably Hot Topic for sheer volume of pony stuff from what I've heard. There's one in pretty much every mall.

I haven't been to one since I was in high school though.

• Brohoof 4

I don't party hard, and Wawity does not either. *distinguished gentleman*

Do you endow me this dance, milady?

tumblr_lz04rlBSou1r1b6b6o1_400.gif

Ughhh...I have the perfect response picture to that :D Can't post it from mobile :(

Also, I love your signature,  Obsidian :D Just gonna say that if I haven't already :D

• Brohoof 2

Some cool news to look at while Funko sits on their asses:

1.png

Yes, high quality collectible style MLP figures WITH Rarity and AJ in the first release.

I really, REALLY hope something comes of this.  It says "Pending Licensor Approval" so it looks like we may have to wait...

• Brohoof 6

1.png

Yes, high quality collectible style MLP figures WITH Rarity and AJ in the first release.

I really, REALLY hope something comes of this.  It says "Pending Licensor Approval" so it looks like we may have to wait...

I waaaaaaant.....  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I MUST HAVE THEM...  :D 

• Brohoof 2

I found a hilarious Rarity picture today while GISing for something else, I thought I'd share it with you guys. Spoilered because large picture. 

05d.jpg

1.png

Yeah, saw this some time ago... I want Rares and Apples SO badly, they look so good, Applejack even has her hat! :( No seriously take all my money! ALL OF IT!

• Brohoof 2