Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I feel terrible. I had to drop Rarity from EqE section.

The lovely mare just proved to be too wild to tame for me at this time. I swear, Rarity demands SO MUCH time and attention! But in the end, she deserves it. And I can't currently give her that :P

I just pray she'll fall into capable hands :S

• Brohoof 5

The lovely mare just proved to be too wild to tame for me at this time. I swear, Rarity demands SO MUCH time and attention! But in the end, she deserves it. And I can't currently give her that :P

Me too... So... Ghostie? You up? Or we might need another Rarity fanboy/fangirl to take Khajiit's place. :/ My OC and Rarity interacting might be interesting... *thinks*
  • Brohoof 4

:(

No mores Rarity RP from you? Dis makes me a sad panda

• Brohoof 3

:(

No mores Rarity RP from you? Dis makes me a sad panda

It seems I've disappointed a few more people as well with this decision, I fear.

Or nearly everyone, to be more precise D:

However, she interfered with my work. I need to set certain priorities straight and focus on different matters for the time being rather than cling to her at all costs and allow myself to slack on certain expectations.

...and trust me, I had TOO MUCH fun to let her go lightly-hearted ;_;

• Brohoof 5

Me too... So... Ghostie? You up? Or we might need another Rarity fanboy/fangirl to take Khajiit's place. :/ My OC and Rarity interacting might be interesting... *thinks*

I have a lot of things that require my attention in real life and on this site, and no prior roleplaying experience outside of being a fan of RPG videogames, which is likely a far cry from this.

Also, sorry to hear that, @Khajiit   :( I know how much you wanted that character and how much effort you put into getting her. I guess the life bus decided to pick you up and transport you to a different destination. It's ok, though :D We totally understand.

• Brohoof 5

It seems I've disappointed a few more people as well with this decision, I fear.

Or nearly everyone, to be more precise D:

However, she interfered with my work. I need to set certain priorities straight and focus on different matters for the time being rather than cling to her at all costs and allow myself to slack on certain expectations.

...and trust me, I had TOO MUCH fun to let her go lightly-hearted ;_;

I get it completely. The only reason I haven't jumped into the RP fold myself is mostly time. I sure wouldn't want to jump into Rarity without establishing myself in RP anyway. You did a great job with her in one RP I looked at. In fact, it was the only way I could scratch that itch for a decent SOL story on Rarity since they are hard to find on FiMFiction.

• Brohoof 5

@@Jeric,

Parts of my RP being compared to FiMFiction? Well, of course, it wasn't meant to even resemble it or be as detailed as any fictional stories, but still...

I kinda didn't expect that kind of compliment.

• Brohoof 5

I meant it. I actually believe that the Rarity Fan club has a lot of talent here. We have musicians, programmers, several decent writers, etc. One of these days we really should look into forming a guild of fabulosity

• Brohoof 6

Obsidian.

Wha'chu sayin'.

Obsidian.

Stahp.

You're being silly  :confused: What can possibly give you that vibe?

• Brohoof 3

Obsidian.

Wha'chu sayin'.

Obsidian.

Stahp.

You're being silly  :confused: What can possibly give you that vibe?

I have been hated for my whole life, why would it be different here?

• Brohoof 2

I wish you'd stop beating yourself up over...erm, whatever brought this on :confused:

What happened to make you feel so unaccepted all of a sudden? To be honest, I don't think anyone in this fan club dislikes you.

• Brohoof 3

There are moments that I can manipulate my mind, conjure ideas from the aether, and create the words necessary to convey my own views poetically. Unfortunately, like a departing heart -- these words are elusive today.  

As a literary freak, I will become a speaker of the dead in order to tell you how we feel.

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

Elbert Hubbard

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”

Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”

Helen Keller

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

A.A. Milne

@Obsidian Sky, you are our friend, and not just because of a Pearl Pony that we all worship and admire ... that is the method of our discussion ... not the nature of our friendship. You are our friend because you are you. You have worth. You have meaning. You have us.

:D

• Brohoof 4

Alright... who here hates Obsidian Sky raise your hand.... come on... hold them up high...

See. I don't see a single one. So whom ever it was that told you was hated here must a been lieing to your avatar cause that's obviously not true.

• Brohoof 4

I think we need some apple pie to remember we're like one...

snuggle_by_stupidlittlecreature-d4t4fhg.

Hum... no, not that apple pie...

Rarity-and-Sweetie-Belle-rarity-the-unic

That's better... Now remember that apple pie can bicker

Rarity_and_Sweetie_Belle_fighting_S2E5.p

or even hurt (psychologically)

Rarity_showing_newspaper_and_her_diary_t

maxresdefault.jpg

But at the end, happiness always conquer all

Sweetie_Belle_hugging_Rarity_S03E11.png

13322.jpg

Everytime you feel sad, remember that we love you, no matter what you've done...

Everytime you feel unloved, think of us, think of apple pie...

• Brohoof 6