Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

This is what I want! Show accurate figures that represent the characters or moments from the show.

bdjj4.jpg

I know right? They seem to hate my money...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

And surely they would have it, if they just would make show accurate figures and plushs like the fans do!

Like this plushy! Look at it's butt! It's so round and shapely!

my_little_pony_rarity_plush_by_little_br

THIS is how a plushy butt has to look!

• Brohoof 9

I know right? They seem to hate my money...

And surely they would have it, if they just would make show accurate figures and plushs like the fans do!

Like this plushy! Look at it's butt! It's so round and shapely!

my_little_pony_rarity_plush_by_little_br

THIS is how a plushy butt has to look!

I want this so badly :D

Hopefully the 4DE version will suffice when its available, Rarity is going to be the only pony I own multiple plushies of  by the looks of it.

I want this so badly :D

Hopefully the 4DE version will suffice when its available, Rarity is going to be the only pony I own multiple plushies of  by the looks of it.

I cannot WAIT until those come out!!! :D I'm buying 3 of them - 2 Raritys and a Trixie :D

...What? :please: Gotta show some love to my second best mare, too :D

9861__safe_rarity_trixie_artist-colon-ve

• Brohoof 6

I cannot WAIT until those come out!!! :D I'm buying 3 of them - 2 Raritys and a Trixie :D

9861__safe_rarity_trixie_artist-colon-ve

2 Raritys?

sticker,375x360.u2.png

The anticipation is killing me, I cannot believe only Twi and Pie have been released so far. All I keep seeing are new additions to the line and yet nothing more has been put for sale! I have a feeling they're going to be very busy when they decide to release them.

I read a post you made about Trixie the other day, certainly changed how I viewed her. I used to HATE Trixie, I'm more willing to give her another chance now. Hopefully we see more of her in Season 5.

Rarity has her bad moments, but we still love her. 

I think he's referring to Spike :please:

At the end of Rarebear's micro-series, he did something honestly made me sad and made me want to smack the guy. It was uncool on an unreal amount of levels.

Have you read Rarebear's micro yet? :D It's a must read for any Rarity fan :please:

I read a post you made about Trixie the other day, certainly changed how I viewed her. I used to HATE Trixie, I'm more willing to give her another chance now. Hopefully we see more of her in Season 5.

I hope so, too :D

My dream is for the show to have an episode that features Rarebear, Trixie and Applejack as the main characters in a Charlie's Angels type deal, but, er, it's a mystery why :please:

ghostie's angels will happen one day

Also...

large.png

post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gifpost-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

• Brohoof 5

Adorable friendshipness in the snow and Rarity wearing a beautiful scarf around her beautiful neck!

img-3010073-1-building_a_snowmare_pc_by_

I like Spike, he is a real bro. But not really Rarity mate material! Sorry little one.

Do you wanna build a snowmare?

img-3010311-1-9861__safe_rarity_trixie_a

Why are you getting two Raritys? :confused:

• Brohoof 5

I think he's referring to Spike :please:

At the end of Rarebear's micro-series, he did something honestly made me sad and made me want to smack the guy. It was uncool on an unreal amount of levels.

I mean that he shouldn't think badly of Spike because of one thing he did bad. I read that comic. I don't think Spike would do that in his typical self. Sure, he would be defensive. I would to. (I'm a lot like Spike) However, he would not be that cruel. I think he was very OOC. (Scratch that, he would not be that cruel knowingly) 

Since this is a Rarity Fan Club and not a Spike Fan Club, here is a picture of Rarity. 

post-28857-0-56004900-1408655311_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Sometimes it sucks having a 24/7 job. yall get way far ahead of me sometimes and it leads to days like this...SomeMaresJustWanttoWatchTheWorldBurn.png

Yes Miss Rarity, I do believe that the roof IS on fire!

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 4

You'd be properly sedated, I hope?

As much as is deemed necessary from the majority of reputable scientific minds (because sedation is somewhat dangerous and she wouldn't risk your life over that!)

• Brohoof 6

Man, I always miss the post parties....

3 pages.... Ghostie going with a Rarity plushie to school....CSstriker coming back... Plushie talk...

Missed a possible  LMR reference with the cutting people alive thing too...

Blame work and happy hours (organized by me  :please: )

• Brohoof 6

Man, I always miss the post parties....

3 pages.... Ghostie going with a Rarity plushie to school....CSstriker coming back... Plushie talk...

Missed a possible  LMR reference with the cutting people alive thing too...

Blame work and happy hours (organized by me  :please: )

lol is cutting always the best conversation to have though? XD

• Brohoof 4