Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So I'm not really into TF2, I find it... overrated. Myself, at least.

However, this one made me laugh:

rarity_spy_by_animeamy-d5baah1.jpg

Oh, and a little bonus, because I love how confident and distinguished Rares looks in that one!

tumblr_mu0u0svmW51seiymio1_1280.png

• Brohoof 9

This may sound strange, but I can actually see Rarity being great with water. I just think that with Rainbow Dash getting sky and Applejack getting earth, it could leave someone with water. I think Rarity would be best considering Rainbow and Applejack both have CMC sisters, so Rarity also has a CMC sister and has great skills with water. Besides, Rarity loves to keep clean, and people often use water to get cleaned or clean stuff. 

After you are done at laught at me for saying something ridiculous, here is the required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-53913900-1415321175_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Funny, its not often I post an Alicorn Rarity pic and twice in one day I turn out to post two. The first was trolling KelGrym :please:

This is the other. 

759431__safe_solo_rarity_pixiv_alicorn_r

• Brohoof 6

I need to post in here a lot more often. I can't download any more Rarity pictures until I use all the ones in my Rarity folder or I will have trouble keeping up with posting them. 

Did I already say that, or is it deja vu? 

I wonder, why doesn't Rarity get episodes with any of the Mane Six except Applejack and occasionally Fluttershy? Rarijack is my OTP, but how would Rarity interact with the others on one on one? 

Required Rarity Picture:

post-28857-0-37675200-1415329335_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

, No worries. Always happy to see you post in our happy home when you find free time. nbMb9wx.png

Now this is a connection you don't see every day. Obviously Rarity is an influential mare in Ponyville, so it would only stand to reason that she would be close friends with the Mayor. The first time we see Rarity, she was tapped by the Mayor (logical conclusion) to decorate for the Summer Sun Celebration. Mayor Mare is one politician that understood good taste from go.

G2ij9mu.png

large.png

• Brohoof 6

I wonder, why doesn't Rarity get episodes with any of the Mane Six except Applejack and occasionally Fluttershy? Rarijack is my OTP, but how would Rarity interact with the others on one on one? 

Good point. I want to see a Rarity/Pinkie Pie episode. Not only are they my two favorite ponies, but I see alot of instances in the show where it's just Rarity and Pinkie hangin out

Rarity-protect-rarity-28639934-1280-895.

• Brohoof 7

Good point. I want to see a Rarity/Pinkie Pie episode. Not only are they my two favorite ponies, but I see alot of instances in the show where it's just Rarity and Pinkie hangin out

Rarity-protect-rarity-28639934-1280-895.

Yeah the only PP and Rarity episode we have is Putting Your Hoof Down ... you could play a lot off of them together in a way similar as the AJ pairing. Rarity enjoys formal parties, and has skill with hosting them. Obvious Pinkie has a more casual approach. Both of them being tasked to throw a party together would make for a funny Slice of Life story, provided it isn't a rehash of Pinkie Pride. 

• Brohoof 6

Yeah the only PP and Rarity episode we have is Putting Your Hoof Down ... you could play a lot off of them together in a way similar as the AJ pairing. Rarity enjoys formal parties, and has skill with hosting them. Obvious Pinkie has a more casual approach. Both of them being tasked to throw a party together would make for a funny Slice of Life story, provided it isn't a rehash of Pinkie Pride. 

I was actually thinking that an episode where they throw a party together would be a great idea awhile back. They don't agree on how the party should be played out, but it all works out in the end, and it turns out to be a great party with a good balance of casual and formal. That is possible, right? 

A question to everyone who is familiar with today's fashion. If Rarity were to see what people may consider fashion today, what do you think her reaction would be? 

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-77319300-1415333702_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The required pic actually somehow fits with that statement. XD School is getting in my way so I won't post much but I'll looking at this thread daily.

Sometimes, it fits, and sometimes I may post a super happy post, and the next picture up is a picture where Rarity is sad or angry or another negative reaction. When it's very contradictive of the thing I posted, I remind everyone that it's in order. 

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-12176000-1415337664_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Raritu^^

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

She is just so soft, beautiful, generous and elegant creature. I would huggle her all day like I sometimes do with my plushie :o

Also it started snowing here in Finland today! I'm so happy when I looked out from window in the morning I was like:

tumblr_m0zfzkAOJa1qdc5av.gif

I took couple photos because I was so happy ! 

post-28950-0-09884600-1415346962.jpg

MissRarity.png

• Brohoof 9

Also it started snowing here in Finland today! I'm so happy when I looked out from window in the morning I was like:

I took couple photos because I was so happy ! 

img-3235432-3-post-28950-0-09884600-1415

Wow, thats gorgeous...

I hope it will start to snow like that in Yermany soon too. I love snow and winter. The snow makes the land look so pristine and pure. It kinda looks like an enchanted winter kingdom.

Speaking of enchanting: Rurdee

building_a_snowmare_pc_by_trippinmars-d6

Making snow ponies with her friend Spikey Wikey. Being her usual lovely and sweet self.

Her cold colours make her look like a gorgeous ice queen, only that her heart is not frozen... It burns with passion, love and benevolence...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 6