Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I just wanted to make sure everything was alright in the RFC :D I've missed this place quite a bit.

I was playing as the Celts in Civ V, and they remind me of us Rarity fans, at least historically speaking :please: So I got all soft-hearted and decided to drop by for a short visit :D At this point, if I do come back, it'd be around December-ish and I doubt I'll venture outside of this thread. I hope things are going alright in my absence, and may the fabulosity be with each and every one of you! :D

img-3244060-1-11640__safe_solo_rarity_cr

If you get back here, you better not ever leave this thread! (you probably won't read this, but please don't leave when you return.) 

Required Rarity Picture: (I wish I had the one with her holding a ball of thread saying she loves this thread next... I don't even think i got that one.) 

post-28857-0-38818200-1415605514_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I just wanted to make sure everything was alright in the RFC :D I've missed this place quite a bit.

I was playing as the Celts in Civ V, and they remind me of us Rarity fans, at least historically speaking :please: So I got all soft-hearted and decided to drop by for a short visit :D At this point, if I do come back, it'd be around December-ish and I doubt I'll venture outside of this thread. I hope things are going alright in my absence, and may the fabulosity be with each and every one of you! :D

Welcome back, man. I thought you were gone forever.

I feel I ought to post a Rarity picture for this occasion, but I was not prepared.

Let's check my folder...

Alright, I've got a Rarishimmer ship pic. That has to work, right?

post-20329-0-20057100-1415605642_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Those legs... and tail...

I cannot shake the feeling I've seen something like that already. These for sure look like a cross-hybrid between ponies and... well... I don't know. Some kind of fantastical creatures straight out of some MMO games and not only. Satyrs, maybe? But yeah, a really nice piece. Someone going full "To hell with rules!" on this one, and getting a cool result.

The artstyle is inspired from old medieval depictions of unicorns, which looked kinda derpy...

unicorn.jpg

Durrrrrrr...

More a fan of our modern unicorns... The old ones look rather spindly and ankward... I prefer the supple curves of modern Rarity!

vector_rarity_with_roses_with_socks_by_b

I guess we manage, you are missed very much tho... Its like a ghosty shaped hole in the heart of the club... post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

I really look forward to december...

post-25189-0-68852000-1414230302_thumb.png

Edit: Lol! I just found this!
Portiere.jpg
SUPER UNICORN ON THE STRIPPER POLE!
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 10

Some more Rarijack! Wooooo!

rarijack4_by_thebrokentv-d7uaksa.jpg

Rarity gives her Applecookie a little smooch! Of course Rarity is sitting on a comfy pillow, her delicate butt should always rest on silk and velvet! Its very tender and sensitive!

I also found some nice EQG Rarity!

_dazzling___you_say__by_skycatcherequest

shimmering_strings_pt_3__rarity__by_skyc

Those looks she gives us...

She is so confident and still not stuck up, i love that about her. A mare strong and sensitive at the same time... She knows how alluring she is, and wants others to feel just as desireable as she is...

• Brohoof 7

img-3244060-1-11640__safe_solo_rarity_cr

GHOSTIE!

That post was a great gift to wake up to see. Miss you man.

• Brohoof 5

More winter dressed Rarity

Oooooh! Winter Rarity!

Playing in the snow with her little darling...

rarijack_in_the_snow_by_fluttershy626-d7

The time of the year the world looks as flawlessly pristine as she does...

The colours of her body and mane are very much winter colours... So the cold season suits her very much.

Eyes, blue like a deep winter lake. A coat, white like the flawless snow blanket that caresses the land. A mane like a purple aurora borealis on the clear winter night sky...

• Brohoof 6

large.png

Some of my favorite pieces from the fandom are of Rarity sitting in a cafe or bistro. Not only is it fitting of her character, but there is something somewhat peaceful as she always appears contemplative and content.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into this. 

Nah. :D

• Brohoof 7

That picture hits the nail on the head

img-3245143-2-405237__safe_solo_rarity_a

I still don't get that gif...

The world may never know. Some things are just destined to be a mystery WH. 

:please:

• Brohoof 3

We know that it exists, thank you. And it has never been funny, nor clever, nor accurate.

I'm just curious, but why do you not like it? Also it wasn't meant to be accurate. Just kind of goofy and stupid.

Edited by BeatStick

I'm just curious, but why do you not like it? Also it wasn't meant to be accurate. Just kind of goofy and stupid.

There are several members that post in here that have commented on the .mov series in this topic and elsewhere on the forums. If you want to research the opinion further feel free to use the search feature. Suffice it to say, many found it disturbing and unfunny. 

Changing topic

We need a new image for the first post in this thread. Any suggestions guys. :D

Some nice detail there. I want a PS3/4 one! 

• Brohoof 3

For once i find the humor of the whole mov series to be crude and unfunny.

Secondly, there are more than enough ill informed people in this fandom that will point to that portrayal of Rarity and say that it is entirely accurate.

• Brohoof 4