Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I can see why Fluttershy and Rarity hang out, they are both sweet and kind and like being cute, well all women do but still even spike goes to the spa.  Probably to get his manly nail sharpened tehe who am i kidding that dude adorable.

So think Rarity and Fluttershy knew each other before the show began.

• Brohoof 4

I can see why Fluttershy and Rarity hang out, they are both sweet and kind and like being cute, well all women do but still even spike goes to the spa.  Probably to get his manly nail sharpened tehe who am i kidding that dude adorable.

So think Rarity and Fluttershy knew each other before the show began.

Fluttershy andd Rarity seem really close in my opinion too. Raritys passion for her friends and her continuous support, is amazing. With a strong passionate friend like she is it is easier for shy pony like Fluttershy to win her fears. It is one of the big reasons why I love Rarity so much her kind of character can support and help me to face my fears with her passion and determination.

It is always easier to face the new things when you have someone there with you supporting you and cheering you on. :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

rarity_and_fluttershy_by_mast88-d374k49.

Helping the ponies around her to feel better about themselves and showing them that they are beautiful and talented. And no obstacle is too big to face.

one of my favorite rarity moments of all time

if someone did like that to me when I would be bit afraid of doing something it would be so much easier to do :proud:

• Brohoof 4

I may not post here much, but I haven't forgotten about Rarity. I am working on a fan fiction about her, and more Rarity fan fictions linger in my head. 

post-32599-0-68981700-1433059038_thumb.png

I have a job interview Monday. If I do get the job (not holding my breath) then it will take longer to write the fanfictions. I am almost done with one of them, but I fear that it is too dark to post here. :( Oh well. 

• Brohoof 8

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

sig-3805347.stop__rarity___rarijack__by_

It's pretty cute scene in the It's about Time episode where Rarity cleans AJ  :grin2:  Shows really how much she cares for her friends :rarity:

post-28950-0-44990000-1427558240.gif

I absolutely adore her Princess Platinum costume<3<3<3 :grin2:  :grin2:  I hope the plush I commissioned in this costume will arrive soon<3

queen_rarity_by_quadice-d77f4t6.jpg

:pout:  :pout:  :pout:

After hours of climbing and hiking, she finally reached the top of a crystal mountain of jewels<3 Long journey behind, and a beautiful view above the clouds opening up in front of her sapphire jewel blue eyes :grin2: !

Another peak of fabulosity conquered by Rarity, one of a kind jewel unicorn diamond pretty cute happy sweetie pony beauty. The sun reflects itself from her pure white shining coat of soft pillow, and her gorgeous purple radiant curly mane of beauty flowing in the winds.

rarity_by_cyndergirlonly-d53yax1.png

• Brohoof 6

Fluttershy andd Rarity seem really close in my opinion too. Raritys passion for her friends and her continuous support, is amazing. With a strong passionate friend like she is it is easier for shy pony like Fluttershy to win her fears.

True that. Outside of her obvious love for aesthetic beauty, a good outward presentation can do wonders for someones self confidence. It seems that a large part of Rarity's artistic drive is to highlight the virtues inner personality of others through her chosen medium.

Also Rarijack which has no connection to the above ... but it is Rarijack so it belongs by default. 

tumblr_np3yw6008M1tlqckyo1_1280.png

. I am working on a fan fiction about her, and more Rarity fan fictions linger in my head. 

Oooh. I wanna read.

I have a job interview Monday.

Good Luck

but I fear that it is too dark to post here

PM me when you are finished and I can review it to see if it is ok for the Forums and our FiMFic group :) 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Also Rarijack which has no connection to the above ... but it is Rarijack so it belongs by default

Im sorry to disagree with you here. I know most everyone thinks they are cute togeather, but this is mostly why i dont hang around this thread much anymore.

And i dont want to sound like im hateing on this but to me, Rarijack has one of the most anoying and over worked ships in this fandom. Its all we see, every time we turn around.

I feel that Rarijack stuff should have its own thread. But i cant say take it away because Rarity can be and should be seen with all her friends and it wouldnt be fair to say one picture can be shown without another.

I dont know, some times i just see too much of this

Sorry, ill shut up now

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 2

Changed my previous Raritastic wallpaper into this new pretty one :grin2:

week_12_4___rarity_flank_by_fetchbeer-d4

Quite fitting for me if I do say so myself  :please:  Her tail is definitely my favorite :pout:

You knocked on the door of Carousel Boutique :grin2:  :grin2:, thinking "I'm gonna do it this time" <3 You heard her gentle pretty hoofsteps coming closer. She was at the door already, you were nervous like never before :rarity:  door slowly opened, the white unicorn pony with purple curled mane and pretty tail was standing in front of you<3 :pout: You were shaking, maybe it was because of the ultimate sight in front of your very eyes or the excitement on what was going to happen. :please:

She opened her mouth as to say something, but the sound of her gentle elegant voice just echoed on your head. You took your hands behind your back and gave the beautiful flowers to the angel of the unicorn ponies :rarity:  The flowers came with a note, a note that you had written last night, a note where you express how you feel towards her.

You saw when she took a look at the note, then back looked back to you and again back to note. You felt your face was getting hot, maybe it was the sunny weather outside. :rarity:  Who knows...

rarity_by_deadliestvenom-d8vpagm.png

suddenly she opened her mouth and said...

• Brohoof 9

I dislike all those gay-lesbian - smelled themes like raijack, lyra-bonbon etc.
I think allways, if i meet some of those pics that the ponies have "those" feelings and yens only once in year at period of heat and all other are closely friendship. Friendship between ponies, who have strong herd instinct, may be very different than friendship between humans and will look weird for humans.

Anyway, we seen in "Simple ways," how look deeply crushed Rarity and i im not let frustated me of those xxx themes.

(Hope to see crushed Lyra or BonBon too in canon cartoon for end those weird follies)

• Brohoof 2

high octane nightmare fuel

Im sorry to disagree with you here. I know most everyone thinks they are cute togeather, but this is mostly why i dont hang around this thread much anymore.

And i dont want to sound like im hateing on this but to me, Rarijack has one of the most anoying and over worked ships in this fandom. Its all we see, every time we turn around.

I feel that Rarijack stuff should have its own thread. But i cant say take it away because Rarity can be and should be seen with all her friends and it wouldnt be fair to say one picture can be shown without another.

I dont know, some times i just see too much of this

Sorry, ill shut up now

Rarijack does have it's own FC topic. Most of the prominent shipping pairs do. I tend to post Rarijack pics for three reasons

1. I actually appreciate White Diamond's art style quite a lot, and that happens to be his focus.

2. It reminds me of a member. So it is a bit personal

3. It reminds me that personalities and characterizations that have surface polarization, are closer to a Venn diagram when examined analytically.

I actually don't ship them. But their canon characterization plays of each other nicely. Part of the reason it is so popular is likely due to that very reason.

• Brohoof 7

Rarijack does have it's own FC topic. Most of the prominent shipping pairs do. I tend to post Rarijack pics for three reasons

1. I actually appreciate White Diamond's art style quite a lot, and that happens to be his focus.

2. It reminds me of a member. So it is a bit personal

3. It reminds me that personalities and characterizations that have surface polarization, are closer to a Venn diagram when examined analytically.

I actually don't ship them. But their canon characterization plays of each other nicely. Part of the reason it is so popular is likely due to that very reason.

It takes lot of determination to draw this quality of art every day, and I for one have lot of respect of the works that WhiteDiamonds produces. 

tumblr_nozhceVKKZ1tlqckyo1_500.png

I am not that much into shipping but the art that hovers around these characters is something that you just can't pass by.

Beautiful fluffy style of Rarity at the gala wearing the pretty pony dress :pout:

rarity_night_gala_by_hahli1994-d4ky2q7.j

That eyeshadow though<3 :please:  and the lashes :pout: <3

• Brohoof 7

After long search in the deepest caves in Equestria, she finally found the pieces she was looking for, to complete her newest beautiful design dress accessory the precious jewels of red crimson ruby :grin2: 

rarity_by_lilac_the_fox99-d68ywi2.png

Wearing so pretty soft silken red velvet scarf too<3

I want to snuggle up with the white cute little Raritar !!!!!!!!!!!!

glamorous_rarity_by_xxswanfeather-d5wctt

• Brohoof 6