Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Dispite the lack luster title i think Rarity Investigates has become my new favorite Rarity episode.

I think that this is the first episode since Dog and Pony show for DHX to portray Rarity not just as a fabulous fashionable fashionista but to showcase her intellect in combination with every she did and if this wasnt proof positive that she is best pony then i dont know what would

• Brohoof 6

If, after the show ends, I am still a Rarity fan, I want a poster which shows all of Rarity's dresses.. Does anyone keep count of all her dresses? She wears? I know I'm not a good Rarity fan for forgetting to do this. But how many dresses have Rarity worn as of today?

• Brohoof 1

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

aww <3<3<3 looks like there is so many dresses <3<3<3<3 hard to choose =)<3?

Sometimes yes! When I dress the ponies (I do them all together) it can be hard to choose a dress for each of them. However, Rari looks good in everything.

post-28987-0-81922700-1442707308_thumb.jpgpost-28987-0-17502000-1442707347_thumb.jpg

The problem child is Luna. She's dark blue, and BaB doesn't make enough clothes to compliment her coat because you CAN'T mix pink and dark blue, it just looks trashy. But, apparently no other colours exist for girl/pony clothes but pink. Don't get me wrong, I like pink and I'm NOT on this gender-neutral train, I just like darker colours. If you're going to make a DARK blue pony, make clothes for her that match! I had to turn a dress inside out to make her a skirt.

post-28987-0-43427800-1442707394_thumb.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 4

oexujvt.png

"I love all history because it's storytelling" - Natalie Dormer

Just pulled the trigger on a Noire Rarity commission that will actually have a nod toward the character Rarity mentions in the episode (Shadow Spade witch is a reference to Sam Spade ... a popular noire character)

• Brohoof 1

Cant wait for the next Rarity episode AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH<3<3<3<3<3

Same here! I already feel so spoiled with the two we've gotten and there's another on the way. 

It's really incredible!

980290__safe_rarity_animated_screencap_u

• Brohoof 1

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg

Same here! I already feel so spoiled with the two we've gotten and there's another on the way. 

It's really incredible!

Yes its so awesome AAAAAAAH =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 im so happy =)<3

rarity_bounce_by_empyu-d4h4cty.png

the art just keeps coming <3<3<3

noirity_by_nemo2d-d9aabeb.png

Noire Rarity <3<3<3<3

_s5e15__equestria_girls_rarity_swap_by_l

looks like Rarity did it with her Noire Performance <3<3

pouliche_noire_by_therandomjoyrider-d9aa

Black an white =)

detective_rarity_by_cherrybo-d9aa6ci.png

• Brohoof 3

Yes its so awesome AAAAAAAH =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 im so happy =)<3

sig-4100774.rarity_bounce_by_empyu-d4h4c

the art just keeps coming <3<3<3

noirity_by_nemo2d-d9aabeb.png

Noire Rarity <3<3<3<3

_s5e15__equestria_girls_rarity_swap_by_l

looks like Rarity did it with her Noire Performance <3<3

pouliche_noire_by_therandomjoyrider-d9aa

Black an white =)

detective_rarity_by_cherrybo-d9aa6ci.png

OMG The new episodes were so great because Rarity!!!! <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D

I love how she became Sherlock Holmes, and the way she used her charm on the males. <3 :rarity: :rarity:

Rarity is a great detective in my eyes. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Time to spam with some Rarijack and Marshmallow Coco?

@ooBrony, love the new avatar! 

I was literally waiting for http://assasinmonkey.deviantart.com/to draw Rarity from the Rarity episodes on his episode arts and I have to say you cant really praise the result enough

rainity_by_assasinmonkey-d9a8sdg.png

Time to spam with some Rarijack and Marshmallow Coco?

@ooBrony, love the new avatar! 

I wonder if they tie this last Rarity episode of this trilogy into the earlier episodes like they did with the first two ones <3

• Brohoof 2

I was literally waiting for http://assasinmonkey.deviantart.com/to draw Rarity from the Rarity episodes on his episode arts and I have to say you cant really praise the result enough

sig-4101709.rainity_by_assasinmonkey-d9a

I wonder if they tie this last Rarity episode of this trilogy into the earlier episodes like they did with the first two ones <3

It wouldn't make sense.

Rarity is watching the Wonderbolt's preform, and her cutie mark glows, then she has to go to Friendship Kingdom Castle? That doesn't make sense. I would imagine that it would start in Ponyville. Though I imagine that the Canterlot Carousel will be brought up.

• Brohoof 1

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Anypony else have the latest Rare song stuck in their head? I've got a youtube vid (anypony know ow to loop a single youtube vid?) of the whole song going and I'm just stuck on it. 

It was stuck in my head for some time. I'm surprised I didn't start humming or singing it around people. I mean I hummed it when I was alone, but that was intentional. 

• Brohoof 2

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

It was stuck in my head for some time. I'm surprised I didn't start humming or singing it around people. I mean I hummed it when I was alone, but that was intentional. 

IKR? The lyrics are so easy to catch onto the the instrumental half carries one along with. 

• Brohoof 2